Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South (24861 Views)

South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace / Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Care4: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Legendguy:
Who have noticed that fulanis herdsmen killings and farm encroachment is hardly Reported this days unlike in the past where days won't pass without hearing of fulani herdsmen for the wrong reason.
Even nairaland is no longer reporting their atrocities.

Could this be as a result of recently passed anti grazing law?

Or they calmed down cos of election?

They come and go with the dry season. Let the grasses in the north start failing, they'd start attacking the South for grass.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by AnanseK(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ask Igboho

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Ofodirinwa: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
kingawothefirst:
Amotekun.

The south fought back.

When did Amotekun fight herdsmen?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Sheggy13(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mynd44:

True. As a every crime were blamed on them then tresspassing on farms have reduced because of the rains as vegetation have returned everywhere.

As the dry season arrives though….
I will like to know how you managed to convince Seun to make you a moderator on a forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Laggafin: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
Basher8583:

See this mumu. So Atiku you are planing for is no longer a Fulani abi .... Bongo
Another cow spotted
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mynd44:

True. As a every crime were blamed on them then tresspassing on farms have reduced because of the rains as vegetation have returned everywhere.

Be like na fake mod you be with all them grammatical errors.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by omojeesu(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Legendguy:
Who have noticed that fulanis herdsmen killings and farm encroachment is hardly Reported this days unlike in the past where days won't pass without hearing of fulani herdsmen for the wrong reason.
Even nairaland is no longer reporting their atrocities.

Could this be as a result of recently passed anti grazing law?

Or they calmed down cos of election?

Calm before the storm

May be they are waiting for the cigvac to do its job first.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by LutanFyah: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mynd44:

Seun please stop employing daft moderators.

What is true about an unfounded statistics?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
donbrowser:

Do you have a farm, does your father, uncle or brother own a farm?

Yes ofcouse we have family farm.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
GentleRay:
Since the so call freedom fighter got caught in the Benin Republic we stop hearing Fulani herdsmen attack. Who is deceiving who?

Man is his own greatest enemy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
lenghtinny:
And where did you get these statistics from.
A year ago, a family friend got kidnapped on Benin shagamu expressway….

The scar that incident left on both family and friends is still fresh in our memory. The torture he went through in their hands and the torment we suffered during that moment still gives me jitters anytime I travel on that route.

This is not propaganda same way the kaduna-Abuja highway bandit haven isn’t propaganda.

Sorry about what happened to your family friend, he must have been one of the 40% or thereabouts genuine one's.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
GenBuhari:
More like 98% Propaganda if not higher.
How many has ever witnessed herdsmen being violent or committing crime with their own eyes? I know I have never personally.

I haven't too.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
od501:

You be mumu

Oh thank you!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

It was more of propaganda than anything else and I said it back then. Once Buhari leaves office, no one will even talk of Fulani herdsmen anymore.

Yes you're right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
BJanta:

Yeah, maybe. But may GOD allow the 40% that isn't propaganda catch up with you one day, you will know that even that your 40% is an exceeding terrible thing to happen to anybody.

May it also happen to you and your house hold.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
adaxme:

God bless you

And may he bless you more sir.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
lagosrd:

Says who. Tell whoever tells you to says this jagons that karma will visit them one day

Lobish
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
moralistic:
coming from an APC supporter or someone who has never travelled out of Kano...... Hhahahahahhahahhah

I have never been to kano all my life sir.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
ebufa:

Am not saying it did not happen atall but most were fabricated.

go and ask the relatives of those they killed and raped if what they experienced is propaganda? the buffoonery I see in nairaland can be so annoying!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
sokera:
God bless you …
Bless you too abundantly sir.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
nedekid:

Kindly explain why you think so.
Does it mean all the attacks in farms, epressways, communities, the testimony of survivors were all propaganda?

I did not say all,but majority are.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
JooEeL:

Propaganda like the way the Habe Hausas were killed in Gobiri and a crook Sultanate was imposed on them...

You must think we are all fools, don't you? smiley

Me I no kuku call anybody fool.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
TenQ:

Exactly like their menace in the North is a scam abi?

We talking about south here sir.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

Studies show that 72% of statics are made up on the spot

I guess all the videos of cows destroying farms and herdsmen shooting people were propaganda as well. undecided

Those were the remaining 40%.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

It's not ! The Nigerian Army has taken their place in the south east that's why. The Nigerian Army are the ones doing to suppression and killings while the Herdsmen roam around with their cows

OK, I done hear you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by fregeneh(m): 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mynd44:

Correct.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by day6789(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
The phasing out started immediately Kanu and igboho were apprehended. Do the math......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by System202: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
ginggerxy:
why is Nigerian government run around asking the world to call iPob terrorist organisation? The terrorist government has been delaying to name the terrorist they call bandits and herdsmen terrorist , has also refused to name those sponsoring Boko Haram and you didn't see anything wrong in it but because some people said they don't want to be part of Nigeria you say they're terrorist lol . and you want sensible people to join and called what you want because of hate and foolishness.

ipob is terrorist org do ur worst
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by donbrowser(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
fregeneh:

Yes ofcouse we have family farm.
No you don't.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by TenQ: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
fregeneh:

We talking about south here sir.
Isn't it possible that the same scam of Fulani bandit menace is being perpetuated in the North!?
All may just be a propaganda to smear the name of the Fulani!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 19, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

When did Amotekun fight herdsmen?

Good question.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi's Budget In 2009 For Governor's Office Was Higher That Health And Education / Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today / We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.