Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South (24850 Views)

South-East Farmers Demand ₦9 Billion From FG Over Herdsmen’s Menace / Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2021
That is because they found a more lucrative business up north - banditry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Elliotwaveforec: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2021
JooEeL:

I no be Biafran but I doff my hat for that unit I swear. Even with all d military onslaught, the Ebubeagu nonsense, the hired DSS-killings, plus cult and ritualism menaces... them still stand. My gosh.

I know some of them would have lost their lives in defending their fatherland, may God grant their families the fortitude. They are amazing.

Same with my Yoruba people. I know Agbekoya, OPC and other formations are working assiduously in keeping us safe. The thing is people in towns like us do not yet appreciate the enormity of the task this people are doing to secure not just only us but our future generations.

I always pray for these our security formations everyday evn if they can hardly be seen. May God help them. Na make man get better money make hin begin dey contribute o, on God.
Especially the Christians and the Muslims who don't appreciate the activities of the OPC andi Agbekoya, all they know is go to churches and mosques. Can you worship with peace of mind without security?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by nnamdi640: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2021
fregeneh:
About 60% of the so called herdsmen menace were propaganda
It is because none of your family were a victim of the evil done by the Fulani herdmen that is why you are saying this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Cosbyrich: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Okonandmary:
Fulani crises in the south was online propaganda. In real life, fulanis were still herding their cows in the forests.

Ostrich.So Igboho,Old man Wakilu etc were propaganda,abi?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is a hundred times worse now and people cannot really complain because they will bombard you with auntie media bill so that is why people just keep quiet

Can you please update us with just 5 incidents? We know your type

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Pataricatering(f): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Ever since Sunday igboho , the PDP thug was arrested .

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
ESN
The only name they don't want to hear about! A whip in the as* of those terrorists.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2021
udele1:
Because . 80% of killings were done By IPOB criminals to create ESN and raise funds.
Where did this one come from! Vulture will always be vulture even in the tune of its voice. Irrelevant!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Redcrafton: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2021
udele1:
Because . 80% of killings were done By IPOB criminals to create ESN and raise funds.

Yea, just like this killing in Benue...ba?

Udele1 aka Vulture1, you think you dey do people. You dey do yourself. KARMA is always there...

The beauty of KARMA is that no one knows when it will come.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by mediainc: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Southerners are proactive, the North is being held captive by almajirism, and religious doctrines...we must watch out for the influx of these Almajiris.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by mediainc: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=JooEeL post=108602934]

I no be Biafran but I doff my hat for that unit I swear. Even with all d military onslaught, the Ebubeagu nonsense, the hired DSS-killings, plus cult and ritualism menaces... them still stand. My gosh.

I know some of them would have lost their lives in defending their fatherland, may God grant their families the fortitude. They are amazing.
]

Same with my Yoruba people. I know Agbekoya, OPC and other formations are working assiduously in keeping us safe. The thing is people in towns like us do not yet appreciate the enormity of the task this people are doing to secure not just only us but our future generations.

I always pray for these our security formations everyday evn if they can hardly be seen. May God help them. Na make man get better money make hin begin dey contribute o, on God
They are cannibals, they are doing nothing but killings and criminality, or are you not following the news, where the security operatives went to burst ESN cannibals depot, where they kill, eat and store human flesh, only animals will support or like them. Nigerian army is the one killing of terrorists, ESN and Ipob are terrorists organisations.

My brother, choose where you belong, ESN are enemies of the state- https://www.nairaland.com/6897880/esn-mass-graves-uncovered-orsu-and-ihiala

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by waldigit: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2021
ba7man:
I saw a few confessions from kidnappers that operated in the Ekiti axis and Benin bypass.

They usually employed a few Fulani to speak during operations to throw suspicion off the fact that they're indigenes.

The media fueled the paranoia, criminals keyed into it and played along.
You saw few and drew your conlusion based on a few isolated samples that was drawn without using any sampling technique. This is where black skinned people got it wrong. Schooling is just fomalty or avenue to obtain certificate. It is never meant for real life application. I think this is a good topic for research. I take you as a major case study.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by alphaNomega: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
udele1:

Are those photos real?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by lagosrd: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2021
fregeneh:

Says who. Tell whoever tells you to says this jagons that karma will visit them one day
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by lagosrd: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Can you please update us with just 5 incidents? We know your type

Hopeless to say the least.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by samdaisi: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2021
About 60% of the so called herdsmen menace were propaganda[

Oga fake, all those cows that died in Ondo state in two separate towns were fake to rope your people from the North,
Oga stop it now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by udele1: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2021
Redcrafton:

Yea, just like this killing in Benue...ba?

Udele1 aka Vulture1, you think you dey do people. You dey do yourself. KARMA is always there...

The beauty of KARMA is that no one knows when it will come.

Did fulani kill all these people? Guess what, they are all igbo. They would be alive today if kanu was not born.

Cursed is the day Nnamdi Kanu was conceived.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by eldoradoxx: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2021
Sunday Igboho and his group and Kanu/ IPOB gave the Fulani herdsmen a run. They know that the South is too hot for their reign of tears and blood. While the docile North will tolerate them, South has no inch of its territory for killer herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by godofuck231: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2021
Legendguy:
Who have noticed that fulanis herdsmen killings and farm encroachment is hardly Reported this days unlike in the past where days won't pass without hearing of fulani herdsmen for the wrong reason.
Even nairaland is no longer reporting their atrocities.

Could this be as a result of recently passed anti grazing law?

Or they calmed down cos of election?
its harvest season in the north and niger area, rainy season vikings season 7 will be unleashed, season 8 willckne to an find when almighty el daura returns to northway
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by adaxme(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2021
fregeneh:
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by BJanta: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2021
fregeneh:

Yeah, maybe. But may GOD allow the 40% that isn't propaganda catch up with you one day, you will know that even that your 40% is an exceeding terrible thing to happen to anybody.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by faste: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
sokera:
God bless you …
God bless what..are u insane?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Redcrafton: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
udele1:

Did fulani kill all these people? Guess what, they are all igbo. They would be alive today if kanu was not born.

Cursed is the day Nnamdi Kanu was conceived.

Kanu also killed these people?

The people killed in Ebonyi and Uzo uwani Nsukka by the herdsmen, are they not Igbos too?

Why have you men*ally d*ranged Vulture curse the day they were born?

Or is something missing...?

What did you do, when the herdsmen were killing and made Kanu to invent ESN, do?

You evil barehead udele, just wants the SE to be like Kaduna, Jos and Benue...but you failed.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by nedekid: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
sokera:
if you can read well , he never said it all lies or all propaganda but he said about 60% of it is propaganda…
Ok.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by observanc1: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
udele1:

The killing in yorubaland were 100% fulani. And they took the right approach by forming Amotekun and backing it by law.

The one in igboland was 20% fulani and 80% IPOB. Thats why kanu formed ESN without law, to kill and be killed. So that he can raise donations for FENDI.

How do you know this?

When yoruba formed Amotekun, the killing of Yoruba's stopped.

When kanu formed ESN, killing of Igbo's increased.
u drink shekpe come dey yarn rubbish abi.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
ba7man:
What I'm saying is; Nobody can bring insecurity into your region without the invitation and active collaboration from insiders.

The media and the Country was too busy screaming "Fulani herdsmen" to notice the real criminals hiding under their media cover.

The "screaming" seem to help

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
fregeneh:

It was more of propaganda than anything else and I said it back then. Once Buhari leaves office, no one will even talk of Fulani herdsmen anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by abdul4me(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Maybe the crisis subsided because we are in dry season where no much of fresh crops on farm to be destroyed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by Redcrafton: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

It was more of propaganda than anything else and I said it back then. Once Buhari leaves office, no one will even talk of Fulani herdsmen anymore.

Propaganda..and your people are still in IDP camps in Dahomey?

Kwantinue deceiving yourself.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South by JooEeL(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Especially the Christians and the Muslims who don't appreciate the activities of the OPC andi Agbekoya, all they know is go to churches and mosques. Can you worship with peace of mind without security?

You know d most painful thing? The idiots will now say it's God that gives us security and peace. When people are sacrificing their lives in the bushes and dying for our sakes?? I do not like the typical black man. They do not know how to appreciate their fellow black man who sacrifices for them.

If you have a girlfriend or wife, try to sacrifice your sweat and dash her let's say 100k. Do you know d next thing she will do? She'll enter Whatsapp and put caption like "God has been faithful", it's been God all the way"... You will never be mentioned in their gratitude speech till you die. And if you try to challenge them, I'm sorry for you. They will say it's not really you doing good, that God is using you as an instrument.

I tire for black man honestly. Sometimes I just wish make all these security apparatus just lay low make Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen enter town, level as many as possible. Na that time we go begin dey get sense small small.

Mailafia before he died was calling on the Middle-Belters for a one-week sit-at-home protest against these insurgents. When the man died, how many middle-belters spoke up? It was after his death I almost realised the futility of fighting for black man. Now see them crying up and down in Southern Kaduna, Plateau and Benue.

We still get long way o, my broda. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Chike John Okafor Celebrates 10th Birthday At The National Assembly / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Open Grazing Ban: Wike Faces Hurdles In FCT As Miyetti Allah Talks Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.