Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) (55163 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigsecret(f): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kay25:

how many of his messages have u heard?Bro u are a baby in the things of spirit that is why hell is still scaring u..I can't talk much longer u need to stop drinking milk and move on to bone crushing in things of spirit ..The holysirit in u is not yet at fullness u need to stir it up..wake up at nite pray intensely that u desire light from God not all dis heaven and hell childish talk ..back to your answer oyedepo teaches on faith and without faith u can't please God and when u can't please GOD CAN U MAKE HEAVEN?
Thank you so much sir

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kay25:

how many of his messages have u heard?Bro u are a baby in the things of spirit that is why hell is still scaring u..I can't talk much longer u need to stop drinking milk and move on to bone crushing in things of spirit ..The holysirit in u is not yet at fullness u need to stir it up..wake up at nite pray intensely that u desire light from God not all dis heaven and hell childish talk ..back to your answer oyedepo teaches on faith and without faith u can't please God and when u can't please GOD CAN U MAKE HEAVEN?
Oga, I'm telling you the truth and you're hiding under the illusion that the Holy Spirit is not with me . Please will the Holy Spirit start supporting lies that don't speak about the message Jesus wanted us to hear ....?

Secondly , Jesus and His apostle lived modest lives through their faith in the provisions of what God gave them. So why would I need the excess ? undecided
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Erastuslove: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
The Truth is that onc a G. O MISS THE TRACK AND PREACH AND GIVE ERROR MESSAGE DUE TO MONEY INFLUENCE, THAT ERROR MESSAGE WILL GO WITH MEMBERS
REPENTANCE IS SURE FOR CORRECTION �
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Lol...it might be true . Because the way Nigerian pastors dey cash out on prosperity teachings makes me wonder if indeed they will make heaven at last
That's the bitter but unavoidable truth.Satan and his demons no longer need to work to bring souls to Hell,because most Nigerian pastors are doing it for them.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

That's the bitter but unavoidable truth.Satan and his demons no longer need to work to bring souls to Hell,because most Nigerian pastors are doing it for them.
You're 101% right . You need to see how some people were bashing me because I pointed out what this man was doing . I've read two of his books and heard about 3 of his messages but I'll tell you the truth : you can never hear the message of repentance and salvation being preached in any of his messages . All what he says is prosperity and success . Not a single word on hellfire and the eternal damnation that come from sins and sinful living

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Oga, I'm telling you the truth and you're hiding under the illusion that the Holy Spirit is not with me . Please will the Holy Spirit start supporting lies that don't speak about the message Jesus wanted us to hear ....?

Secondly , Jesus and His apostle lived modest lives through their faith in the provisions of what God gave them. So why would I need the excess ? undecided
tell me one excess he has ...baba what church do u attend ?pls ur pastor needs formatting he is limiting u or probably u are limiting urself ..don't get confused in am not saying u don't have holyspirit but I am saying the spirit can't be in you and u don't have light in you and if u operate by light u will have understandin of too many things bishop oyedepo teaches and others on prosperity and faith.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
I prophecy into your life prophetess

Hell wi!l be your end
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:

my dear brother we are all running the race to heaven accepted but don't think prosperity is a sin no and never as long as it is God ordained riches.my only throw to you is that thank God u have the holyspiri that will guide u to all truth please engage with holyspirit the more ask for light and revelation it make easier than just walking in what one pastor tells u ...
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kay25:

tell me one excess he has ...baba what church do u attend ?pls ur pastor needs formatting he is limiting u or probably u are limiting urself ..don't get confused in am not saying u don't have holyspirit but I am saying the spirit can't be in you and u don't have light in you and if u operate by light u will have understandin of too many things bishop oyedepo teaches and others on prosperity and faith.
Bros , I don't need your permission or the permission of one worldly pastor to tell the truth . Oyedepo's ministry is full of carnal teachings that don't even resemble what's in the context of the bible and this is the truth.

Secondly, why are you people so focused on prosperity ? Nigeria has one of the largest number of churches in the world yet we are one of the poorest and most corrupt countries on earth, why ?

Many countries that don't even have half the number of churches or men of God are doing well both financially and economically while we ,who claim to worship and devote ourselves to God languish in poverty and want.

I'll ask you one question: how many people in living faith are attending Convenant and Landmark University?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
You're 101% right . You need to see how some people were bashing me because I pointed out what this man was doing . I've read two of his books and heard about 3 of his messages but I'll tell you the truth : you can never hear the message of repentance and salvation being preached in any of his messages . All what he says is prosperity and success . Not a single word on hellfire and the eternal damnation that come from sins and sinful living
Don't mind them bro.The truth is always bitter like malaria pills.I have always noticed it about Oyedepo and all these other pastorpreneurs who own universities, their members can't attend.And I can never bring myself close to their business centre.
The only pastor I can vouch for is Apostle Chibuzo of OPM,headquartered in PH.He operates 15 free schools, free restaurant, free hospitals, rehabilitates destitute people, criminals, harlots,trains them on skills acquisition, and even sends them abroad. He gives prayers assignments for free, and always teaches messages of salvation and repentance.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Don't mind them bro.The truth is always bitter like malaria pills.I have always noticed it about Oyedepo and all these other pastorpreneurs who own universities, their members can't attend.And I can never bring myself close to their business centre.
The only pastor I can vouch for is Apostle Chibuzo of OPM,headquartered in PH.He operates 15 free schools, free restaurant, free hospitals, rehabilitates destitute people, criminals, harlots,trains them on skills acquisition, and even sends them abroad. He gives prayers assignments for free, and always teaches messages of salvation and repentance.
I have no problem with preaching prosperity once in a while, but when the "man of God" fails to remind people about the truth about their eternal destination, then it is something to worry about.

The only two churches in Nigeria I respect a little is Kumuyi Deeper Life and Babalola's CAC who still preach on Holiness and salvation.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kay25:

my dear brother we are all running the race to heaven accepted but don't think prosperity is a sin no and never as long as it is God ordained riches.my only throw to you is that thank God u have the holyspiri that will guide u to all truth please engage with holyspirit the more ask for light and revelation it make easier than just walking in what one pastor tells u ...
I'm not against prosperity ; I'm against the emphasis of it . Oyedepo emphasizes too much on prosperity teachings that don't reflect the true message of the gospel.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by damocool(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Anakazo22:

Oh,so you are the one preparing people for heaven,how many members have you gotten in your church since you know how to prepare people for heaven. If he was poor you guys will be happy but because God has so much blessed him and his followers you guys says he is worldly and materialistic. I wonder the Bible you guys are reading. Abraham,job, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon, were they poor or very rich and yet they still follow God and fulfill their purpose. You guys want him to be like poor Lazarus. You think God takes pleasure in poverty abi, you are deceiving yourself. the Bible says through prosperity shall my kingdom be spread abroad not through poverty.
Those you mentioned were not living large on tithe and offering, they all had their respective occupations, even the apostles / disciples all had theirs despite the fact that they're actively witnessing and preaching. What does he do than collecting seed, tithes and offerings? If God so really interested in prosperity over gospel of salvation, dangote, musk, Mark and the likes won't smell wealth in their lives, you don't need to be a Christian / believer to be rich. It's by doing something legal. Rain falls on the just and the unjust.. It's just waste time listening to prosperity messages at the expense of ones eternal destiny.. Winners members ain't faring better from other churches members...
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
I'm not against prosperity ; I'm against the emphasis of it . Oyedepo emphasizes too much on prosperity teachings that don't reflect the true message of the gospel.
okay now I got you..
but have u ever being to winners or what church do u attend
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
I have no problem with preaching prosperity once in a while, but when the "man of God" fails to remind people about the truth about their eternal destination, then it is something to worry about.

The only two churches in Nigeria I respect a little is Kumuyi Deeper Life and Babalola's CAC who still preach on Holiness and salvation.
Gbam! Me too. Love Deeper Life church and CAC so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kay25:

okay now I got you..
but have u ever being to winners or what church do u attend
I've been to Winner's before . When I got there , I saw how people where dressed like people going to a party...some folks even came there half-naked with odd clothings and I was seriously discouraged from attending a second tune
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by damocool(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:

Without Holiness, no man shall see the lord. I wonder if they read bible in prosperity preaching assemblies. If the disciples/ apostles preaching was based on prosperity their blood won't be shed . I wonder how some preachers have rest of mind after preaching such messages, for the fact that many were gruesomely killed in the days of old for gospel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Gbam! Me too. Love Deeper Life church and CAC so much.
It's true . At least there is still small sanity there

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by gosmoney(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kingosytex:
Wahala no dey finish.
Wetin all of una dey always go find for hell fire?
Una no dey see heaven?
lolzzzz I wonder o
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
damocool:

Without Holiness, no man shall see the lord. I wonder if they read bible in prosperity preaching assemblies. If the disciples/ apostles preaching was based on prosperity their blood won't be shed . I wonder how some preachers have rest of mind after preaching such messages, for the fact that many were gruesomely killed in the days of old for gospel
Gbam! I wish I could double-like this post . You have spoke the undiluted truth grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
I've been to Winner's before . When I got there , I saw how people where dressed like people going to a party...some folks even came there half-naked with odd clothings and I was seriously discouraged from attending a second tune
okay do u really know why it is so?would jesus cast them away if they had come for salvation or I say if jesus was the pastor in charge?bishop himself had done that too till God corrected him to stop castigating
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kay25:

okay do u really know why it is so?would jesus cast them away if they had come for salvation or I say if jesus was the pastor in charge?bishop himself had done that too till God corrected him to stop castigating
So for how long would people continue in their sins all in the name of dressing? And why doesn't the church admonish them in light of what's written in the bible? Are you aware that the early church has a dress code ? Please read the epistles of Paul the apostle and find out more on this
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by euniselfyahoo: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Why did she not tell Bishop Oyedepo one on one instead of coming to the media to say it. Can she tell us more about hellfire?
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
So for how long would people continue in their sins all in the name of dressing? And why doesn't the church admonish them in light of what's written in the bible? Are you aware that the early church has a dress code ? Please read the epistles of Paul the apostle and find out more on this
there is no time there is no altar call and also a believer class that takes u through foundational principles that's were they are taught..All this
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Beey(f): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
One thing all these seers have in common is that they always cove their heads covered. Nonsense.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Father4all: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Even before his death?

It cannot be.
its possible. Some people are here on earth. But spiritually, they are in HELL
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

The Ijebuwarrior you are talking to doesn't know squat.
A tribal bigot based in a small bet9ja shop na him papa get Lagos and it's forever biting him that igbos sacked the man from his lands.
The old man sold everything and went to live like an Agbero at the bus stop aftar drinking all the money away.
It's the fault of the igbos. Just ask him.

History has taught us to fold out arms and watch savages and cannibals bark while they self-destruct.

1966 says it all! Very soon we shall know who's the Landlord and who're the accommodation beggars... grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Even before his death ? That's impossible very impossible. God doesn't pass judgement when one is still alive. It's after his time here on earth is done, that when you can see him in hell/heaven depending on his works.

Most of the preachers don't even know the bible but they just want to chase cheap clout.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by shepherd316: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
This woman indeed looks like a psychopath because she's saying nothing but the truth, she's a nuisance because nairalanders are not prepared to come to terms with what she's spewing. God will help us
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kay25:

there is no time there is no altar call and also a believer class that takes u through foundational principles that's were they are taught..All this
...but how come there's little or no change ? I remember the person who invited me to Living Faith told me that "God is interested in my heart and not my appearance " . Till date his wife and all the others I know who are staunch members of home cells in living faith still dress like people with worldliness written over them undecided
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
I think she's right on this one. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.