Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) (55166 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Dynamiceagle(f): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kingosytex:
Wahala no dey finish.
Wetin all of una dey always go find for hell fire?
Una no dey see heaven?

Ehen na
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by plodds: 1:46am On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
The grace message being preached by Pentecostal churches like Living Faith and co is now misinterpreted to mean lawlessness and sinful living. Which is why you'll see people going to church every week yet they are comfortable with sinful living. Now comes the question: why isn't the truth about hellfire and eternal damnation not preached in living faith ....? Why is it always success stories and cashout messages? Why not about sin and lukewarmness?

You talk about grace message like it's something that should never have been in existence. Grace is and has always been God's plan for man... grace is God's way of relating with man as if sin never existed and the only way to qualify for it is to not be qualified in the first place.

Preaching hell fire to someone who has put faith in christ is like preaching polio or measles to someone who has already been vaccinated against it. As believers, the bible refers to us as citizens of heaven. I would rather have people know that they have a loving father who loves them recklessly and even went to the point of having his son die to over pay for sin.
If you say bishop doesn't preach about the dangers of sin, it means you're telling me people are not being led to christ or led to repentance in his church and that would be a huge lie.
In trying to be righteous, you should realize that only God's righteousness which we received when we called Jesus 'lord' is what matters most, not that righteousness by our own efforts of doing good.(they are but filthy rags before God bro)

The blood of Jesus didn't only save us from eternal damnation, it came with everything good like healing, wealth, favor etc hence testimonies of personal victories are to show you that God is actually faithful.
Talking about sin, we have been declared righteous on the basis of Jesus' sacrifice (not an excuse to start committing sin but an empowerment over sin and it's consequences.) The bible tells us that if we make any wrong move at anytime, we should remember that we have an advocate with the father, another bible translation calls him our priest friend. What we do with the empowerment or righteousness of faith is what we get rewarded for in heaven. (Our labour of love for God's kingdom while we're on earth)
One more thing about sin consciousness, do you know that the ten commandments are backed by another 600 commandments? An example is that according to the law, you are not supposed to wear different garments together (polyester mixed with cotton and co) or have a toilet in your house or place of abode. How are u keeping laws that you probably don't know of its existence? Remember that he who broke one law is guilty of breaking all.
Try to understand that the law was given to man to show how incapable he is when he tries to please God by his own works alone.

Lastly, I want to implore you to also be careful how you speak about men of God, allow God deal with them by himself. Moses broke one of the laws by marrying outside isreal and God punished those that started talking about him anyhow, Abraham recieved bride price and let his wife marry a heathen king, God sealed the wombs of every creature in that kings palace and also told the king to go ask Abraham for forgiveness in spite of what Abraham did. Thats the kind of advantage that God gives to anyone he calls righteous.
I think you should submit yourself for spiritual building and discipleship training so you won't have to ask some certain questions again. There are several good churches but if you want a recommendation, I'll say follow revcraigministries on youtube or facebook.
I pray for you that you would come to full knowledge of God's love for you, Cheers and have a great day sir.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 2:01am On Dec 20, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

History has taught us to fold out arms and watch savages and cannibals bark while they self-destruct.

1966 says it all! Very soon we shall know who's the Landlord and who're the accommodation beggars... grin

Only if you can you useful to man or beast instead of beating your chest over a keyboard regarding the achievements of others long before you you'll be taken seriously

The term '''Usless Ode" comes to mind doesn't it? grin grin grin

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 2:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Only if you can you useful to man or beast instead of beating your chest over a keyboard regarding the achievements of others long before you you'll be taken seriously

The term '''Usless Ode" comes to mind doesn't it? grin grin grin

Did you just accuse me of chest-beating? Have you gone through ur comments at all? grin Perhaps, you need a thorough self-reflection.
Those "others" are my pple you constantly bash and those that accommodate(d) ur savage fore-fathers. Bunch of Ingrates!

Going thru ur comments, you probably think you're more successful in comparison to me. grin I own a bet 9ja shop, right? cool That bet 9ja shop would surely buy you & ur entire village, I swear. angry The day we deport all ur savage pple is the day ur spare parts biz go hear am. grin

Anyways, like I earlier mentioned and always said... NEVER argue with Savages and Cannibals! Civilization is far from their thought-process.

At least, We all know the reasons why y'all run away from ur jungle, why y'all prefer to live among a successful, civilized and progressive Yoruba people than among ur savage selves.

Awon Okoro Oloriburuku Werey Omo Iran'kiran! angry
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 5:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
...but how come there's little or no change ? I remember the person who invited me to Living Faith told me that "God is interested in my heart and not my appearance " . Till date his wife and all the others I know who are staunch members of home cells in living faith still dress like people with worldliness written over them undecided
hahaha ...fine it's a process the more of the encounter with the word and your reasoning pops up to light of why u need to be modest in all you do you start living it...
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Ayslambc(m): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
So where do people go when they die ? undecided
. After Death you remain earth bound till the sliver chord is broken then you start your journey to eternity most likely hell is the next destination of all the dead even Jesus went there 1st and he told us he is the way Aye lo ja Orun ni ile ...we are all children of God after our purification we can now qualify to be admitted to his kingdom all have sinned
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2021
Ayslambc:
. After Death you remain earth bound till the sliver chord is broken then you start your journey to eternity most likely hell is the next destination of all the dead even Jesus went there 1st and he told us he is the way Aye lo ja Orun ni ile ...we are all children of God after our purification we can now qualify to be admitted to his kingdom all have sinned
Oga, the bible says after death comes the judgment(Heb9:27). When the sinner is judged where does he go, and where do the righteous go ? undecided
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Kay25:

hahaha ...fine it's a process the more of the encounter with the word and your reasoning pops up to light of why u need to be modest in all you do you start living it...
Process of unrepentant people? I know people who have been going to Living Faith for donkey years who are still living and dressing immorally
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2021
kiss[s]
plodds:

You talk about grace message like it's something that should never have been in existence. Grace is and has always been God's plan for man... grace is God's way of relating with man as if sin never existed and the only way to qualify for it is to not be qualified in the first place.

Preaching hell fire to someone who has put faith in christ is like preaching polio or measles to someone who has already been vaccinated against it. As believers, the bible refers to us as citizens of heaven. I would rather have people know that they have a loving father who loves them recklessly and even went to the point of having his son die to over pay for sin.
If you say bishop doesn't preach about the dangers of sin, it means you're telling me people are not being led to christ or led to repentance in his church and that would be a huge lie.
In trying to be righteous, you should realize that only God's righteousness which we received when we called Jesus 'lord' is what matters most, not that righteousness by our own efforts of doing good.(they are but filthy rags before God bro)

The blood of Jesus didn't only save us from eternal damnation, it came with everything good like healing, wealth, favor etc hence testimonies of personal victories are to show you that God is actually faithful.
Talking about sin, we have been declared righteous on the basis of Jesus' sacrifice (not an excuse to start committing sin but an empowerment over sin and it's consequences.) The bible tells us that if we make any wrong move at anytime, we should remember that we have an advocate with the father, another bible translation calls him our priest friend. What we do with the empowerment or righteousness of faith is what we get rewarded for in heaven. (Our labour of love for God's kingdom while we're on earth)
One more thing about sin consciousness, do you know that the ten commandments are backed by another 600 commandments? An example is that according to the law, you are not supposed to wear different garments together (polyester mixed with cotton and co) or have a toilet in your house or place of abode. How are u keeping laws that you probably don't know of its existence? Remember that he who broke one law is guilty of breaking all.
Try to understand that the law was given to man to show how incapable he is when he tries to please God by his own works alone.

Lastly, I want to implore you to also be careful how you speak about men of God, allow God deal with them by himself. Moses broke one of the laws by marrying outside isreal and God punished those that started talking about him anyhow, Abraham recieved bride price and let his wife marry a heathen king, God sealed the wombs of every creature in that kings palace and also told the king to go ask Abraham for forgiveness in spite of what Abraham did. Thats the kind of advantage that God gives to anyone he calls righteous.
I think you should submit yourself for spiritual building and discipleship training so you won't have to ask some certain questions again. There are several good churches but if you want a recommendation, I'll say follow revcraigministries on youtube or facebook.
I pray for you that you would come to full knowledge of God's love for you, Cheers and have a great day sir.

[/s] You're just saying rubbish that doesn't correlate with the realities of the bible. For your information, the death of Jesus is aimed at one thing alone : to give eternal life to whoever will accept Him as Lord and Savior ; not riches and wealth ; not success stories and prosperity preaching .

Secondly, Oyedepo has made prosperity preaching the theme of his ministry . But ironically, this is not the theme of Christianity; rather it is Salvation. If you doubt, just take your time to read through and check your bible to see if Jesus or His Apostles preached prosperity. From the book of Matthew, down to the Revelations of John, the lifestyle and message of Jesus and His Apostles was always centered and focused on contentment, righteousness, holiness, modesty, peace and humility. Not this rubbish that Oyedepo is preaching and spoon-feeding his followers who comfortably live in sin and greed

Lastly, God cannot punish me for saying the truth . Even if it is against these "Men of God". Because my bible tells me plainly: " an undeserved curse has no resting place ". (Proverbs26:2) . And God will not and cannot turn a curse on my head for declaring the truth that's in His word .
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by iamme1234(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2021
eedimo:

Thanks for your input.
Truly not everyone calling God would see or would enter his kingdom and also remember that that statement was made in reference to FALSE PROPHETS. But our emphases is on those who have accepted Christ Jesus as their Lord and Saviour; Once you are save you are save eternally. There is no double standard with God.

As for entering Lagos(lol)

You are right.....
Once saved is forever saved
How about the backsliders when saved
My own is let's just put on the whole amor of God.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Mrsoft3(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
kiss[s][/s] You're just saying rubbish that doesn't correlate with the realities of the bible. For your information, the death of Jesus is aimed at one thing alone : to give eternal life to whoever will accept Him as Lord and Savior ; not riches and wealth ; not success stories and prosperity preaching .

Secondly, Oyedepo has made prosperity preaching the theme of his ministry . But ironically, this is not the theme of Christianity; rather it is Salvation. If you doubt, just take your time to read through and check your bible to see if Jesus or His Apostles preached prosperity. From the book of Matthew, down to the Revelations of John, the lifestyle and message of Jesus and His Apostles was always centered and focused on contentment, righteousness, holiness, modesty, peace and humility. Not this rubbish that Oyedepo is preaching and spoon-feeding his followers who comfortably live in sin and greed

Lastly, God cannot punish me for saying the truth . Even if it is against these "Men of God". Because my bible tells me plainly: " an undeserved curse has no resting place ". (Proverbs26:2) . And God will not and cannot turn a curse on my head for declaring the truth that's in His word .

Salvation you talked about means to be saved. When you are saving someone completely you are ensuring everything that partains that person is saved.

Dough they are many but they are one body in Christ. Every teaching and ministry you see are all part of the plan of God to save.

If you claim prosperity is not the msg of God I will want to remind you quickly the power of prosperity in the ministry of Christ.
Jesus talked about giving to creaser what belongs to creaser, please if you don't have how will you give?

Joseph of Arimathea was the only person in the circle of Christ to walk up to the counsel and asked for the body of Christ, he could only do that because he is rich and has influence. There are lost souls all over the world that needs to hear the word of God, salvation is free but the means to spread it is expensive. Please if you don't have the means how will you spread salvation?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Mrsoft3(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2021
iamme1234:

You are right.....
Once saved is forever saved
How about the backsliders when saved
My own is let's just put on the whole amor of God.

Once saved forever saved is not true, a man can loose salvation

Two things can make a man loose salvation

1 rebellion, a continuous state of unrepentance.

2 idolatry, thou shall serve no other God except thy lord your God.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Salvation you talked about means to be saved. When you are saving someone completely you are ensuring everything that partains that person is saved.

Dough they are many but they are one body in Christ. Every teaching and ministry you see are all part of the plan of God to save.

If you claim prosperity is not the msg of God I will want to remind you quickly the power of prosperity in the ministry of Christ.
Jesus talked about giving to creaser what belongs to creaser, please if you don't have how will you give?

Joseph of Arimathea was the only person in the circle of Christ to walk up to the counsel and asked for the body of Christ, he could only do that because he is rich and has influence. There are lost souls all over the world that needs to hear the word of God, salvation is free but the means to spread it is expensive. Please if you don't have the means how will you spread salvation?

Oga, you don't know the meaning of Salvation and that's why you're uttering things you have no knowledge of. The word salvation means deliverance. Check your dictionary if you doubt . Secondly, Jesus came to give us Salvation(aka Deliverance), but from what ? The answer is eternal death. This was God's just judgement upon us , and Jesus came to die for that sole purpose of redemption. He did not not die for prosperity , nor success , nor riches . In fact ,Jesus was contrary to riches and to prove this, He told a rich man to sell all he had and come and follow Him(Matt19:21). He also vehemently made bold statements against people serving mammon instead of God .

And as for spreading the gospel , Jesus told his disciples not to carry moneybags or clothing . But that they should go as they are and appear before those who will listen willfully (Luke9:3). Unlike Oyedepo who's constantly amassing wealth as if his life won't come to end . undecided
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Sammyimpostor: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Crocodile tears, what took you to hell ?
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by plodds: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
kiss[s][/s] You're just saying rubbish that doesn't correlate with the realities of the bible. For your information, the death of Jesus is aimed at one thing alone : to give eternal life to whoever will accept Him as Lord and Savior ; not riches and wealth ; not success stories and prosperity preaching .

I have a thousand plus things to tell you but for the sake of your first paragraph alone, I'll say 'it is well'
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by plodds: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mrsoft3:

This is Pure wisdom for those who seek it, God bless you sir
A great man of God once talked about Christians who are heaven conscious but earthly foolish. It is that Kingdom consciousness hasn't really dawned on some folks. The educational system of this country for example was once in the hands of missionaries and same goes with a chunk of the health sector but since the withdrawal of these institutions from missionary, there's been a steady decline in morals and standards across board. People would rather vote a known cultist into power and expect him to give them good governance yet they would tear down someone who they know is God fearing in the name of 'he's /she's too soft'
The moment a believer realises that his function on earth is to mirror Jesus to the world or his immediate environment, his disposition, comments and behaviour automatically changes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Process of unrepentant people? I know people who have been going to Living Faith for donkey years who are still living and dressing immorally
wait is that all u want to do as a Christian?monitoring other people's life?Bro u will slip off with the jesus u carry ooo..get to walk in faith and do exploit for the kingdom.if u are busy with ur own life u won't be out there seeing faults up and down ..I don't mean to be rude
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kay25:

wait is that all u want to do as a Christian?monitoring other people's life?Bro u will slip off with the jesus u carry ooo..get to walk in faith and do exploit for the kingdom.if u are busy with ur own life u won't be out there seeing faults up and down ..I don't mean to be rude
Bros ,I'm not monitoring anybody here . All I'm doing is letting you know what Living Faith under Bishop Oyedepo stands for . And personally speaking , I'm not condemning anyone but saying the honest truth in love and humility
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

Did you just accuse me of chest-beating? Have you gone through ur comments at all? grin Perhaps, you need a thorough self-reflection.
Those "others" are my pple you constantly bash and those that accommodate(d) ur savage fore-fathers. Bunch of Ingrates!

Going thru ur comments, you probably think you're more successful in comparison to me. grin I own a bet 9ja shop, right? cool That bet 9ja shop would surely buy you & ur entire village, I swear. angry The day we deport all ur savage pple is the day ur spare parts biz go hear am. grin

Anyways, like I earlier mentioned and always said... NEVER argue with Savages and Cannibals! Civilization is far from their thought-process.

At least, We all know the reasons why y'all run away from ur jungle, why y'all prefer to live among a successful, civilized and progressive Yoruba people than among ur savage selves.

Awon Okoro Oloriburuku Werey Omo Iran'kiran! angry

grin

I hope you saw where i'm looking for more land to buy in Lagos?
When una sell finish go smoke all the money on weed then come back and cry

Ndi apali!
Aturu Ocha
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

grin

I hope you saw where[b] i'm looking for more land to buy in Lagos[/b]?
When una sell finish go smoke all the money on weed then come back and cry

Ndi apali!
Aturu Ocha

Mr. Savage Cannibalistic Developer...

No worry na... Remember 1966... Remember 1966... grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros ,I'm not monitoring anybody here . All I'm doing is letting you know what Living Faith under Bishop Oyedepo stands for . And personally speaking , I'm not condemning anyone but saying the honest truth in love and humility
���� Jess is Lord let jesus the author and finisher of our faith rules and judge by the way what gift of the spirit do u have
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 4:06am On Dec 21, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

Mr. Savage Cannibalistic Developer...

No worry na... Remember 1966... Remember 1966... grin

Mr. Skull mining Bet9a shop alias Brown roof-Agbero developer

I wasn't born in 1966 and neither where you so you must forgive me for not remembering a thing even though you do.
I understand weed and cheap local gin can make people imagine themselves in any situation including being fvcked up the ass. I guess that's what is happening to you right now and you even think it's 1966. grin

Strange.

Anyway let's talk history now.
Listen carefully. ...

During the civil war my people fought bravely and died for freedom while your people were ass liking the north in Dodan Barracks grin
Yes, history has a way of repeating itself but it almost never plays out the same way.
For example, the oppressed tribes of Ethiopia have shockingly overthrown the government and its army. Same is happening in Cameroon now.

Perhaps the best history lesson here which you never read before is that of the United States.
According to history, the United States was once an oppressed colony of Great Britain
Today, the USA is a super power that dictates to Britain.

Now boy, go and sit your ass down in your shop before someone digs it again for you.

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by zinizta: 4:27am On Dec 21, 2021
eedimo:

Thanks for seeking knowledge,
The fact that Judas was with Jesus never meant he accepted Christ and his teachings. Remember that when they children of God gathered...they devil was also in attendance.

Annanias died as a result of Peters Careless utterance. Anannians is sitting at the right hand of God in Christ and not in hell.

Sometimes them need format people brain from presumptions and doctrines wey no dey biblical .

See as you dey talk with full confidence.

Baba just read your Bible well.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 5:02am On Dec 21, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Mr. Skull mining Bet9a shop alias Brown roof-Agbero developer

I wasn't born in 1966 and neither where you so you must forgive me for not remembering a thing even though you do.
I understand weed and cheap local gin can make people imagine themselves in any situation including being fvcked up the ass. I guess that's what is happening to you right now and you even think it's 1966. grin

Strange.

Anyway let's talk history now.
Listen carefully. ...

During the civil war my people fought bravely and died for freedom while your people were ass liking the north in Dodan Barracks grin
Yes, history has a way of repeating itself but it almost never plays out the same way.
For example, the oppressed tribes of Ethiopia have shockingly overthrown the government and its army. Same is happening in Cameroon now.

Perhaps the best history lesson here which you never read before is that of the United States.
According to history, the United States was once an oppressed colony of Great Britain
Today, the USA is a super power that dictates to Britain.

Now boy, go and sit your ass down in your shop before someone digs it again for you.

Imagine an Okoro Savage that lacks history of his own savage cannibals wanting to teach me history of the U.S. grin

Of course the bolded is wrong as usual... Wetin Okoro savage cannibal sabi other than to dey hawk gala, sell spare parts for dem Yoruba masters and devour human flesh for dinner. grin If you really wanna learn history of the U.S, I'll recommend a book for you, "A People's History of the United States" by Howard Zinn. Mind you, that's one of the most accurate book that depicted the realities behind real history of the U.S which we used at a History class as a Freshman student back in 2004 during my college days. cool Yes, I hope you read that well. I don't need to chest-beat like you Okoro Savages abt what's become a norm to me.

Your savage pple fought bravely savagely indeed which was why your numb-skull leader abandoned his fellow Savages and ran away dressed like a woman. grin Bro., you see... You and ur fellow savages need to understand the stark distinction btw Bravery & Stupidity cool There's a reason the Late Major Nzeogwu wanted the late Sage, Awolowo as the President which was what the coup was all about in the first place. The young Major once said, the whole coup was messed up by his own Igbo pple due to their sentiments, foolishness and stupidity which is what the whole world have known them to be. undecided

To further reveal the stupidity and lack of strategic nous displayed by Aguyi Ironsi, (an Igbo man that the young major handed power over to), he was so clueless with power and could barely muster a well constructed sentence / statement yet, you savages abuse Buhari and the Northerners. Tafawa Balewa & Ahmadu Bello would take that fool, Ironsi to the cleaners. grin Yes, he was that clueless! cool

STOP mistaking empty bragging as being vocal, stupidity as tactical discipline & Foolishness as Strategic Intervention. All these are the traits that've defined you and fellow savages over the years. Your own region is in ruins yet you come to others to brag, chest-beat and make noise as usual. Pure madness! angry

In all you do, be STRATEGIC, TACTICAL & REALISTIC. These keywords are missing from you savages. cool

Again and again... my bet 9ja shop go buy you and ur entire village! cool
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by eedimo(m): 5:14am On Dec 21, 2021
zinizta:

Sometimes them need format people brain from presumptions and doctrines wey no dey biblical .

See as you dey talk with full confidence.

Baba just read your Bible well.

Just let me know where your problem is.
Remember the Bible is a piece of literature with figures of speech, proverbs, and direct words. You must identify each by reading the pretext and postext before you can claim you know.

I would be available of you need further assistance.
Just ensure you are saved by accepting Christ free gift of redemption.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

Imagine an Okoro Savage that lacks history of his own savage cannibals wanting to teach me history of the U.S. grin

Of course the bolded is wrong as usual... Wetin Okoro savage cannibal sabi other than to dey hawk gala, sell spare parts for dem Yoruba masters and devour human flesh for dinner. grin If you really wanna learn history of the U.S, I'll recommend a book for you, "A People's History of the United States" by Howard Zinn. Mind you, that's one of the most accurate book that depicted the realities behind real history of the U.S which we used at a History class as a Freshman student back in 2004 during my college days. cool Yes, I hope you read that well. I don't need to chest-beat like you Okoro Savages abt what's become a norm to me.

Your savage pple fought bravely savagely indeed which was why your numb-skull leader abandoned his fellow Savages and ran away dressed like a woman. grin Bro., you see... You and ur fellow savages need to understand the stark distinction btw Bravery & Stupidity cool There's a reason the Late Major Nzeogwu wanted the late Sage, Awolowo as the President which was what the coup was all about in the first place. The young Major once said, the whole coup was messed up by his own Igbo pple due to their sentiments, foolishness and stupidity which is what the whole world have known them to be. undecided

To further reveal the stupidity and lack of strategic nous displayed by Aguyi Ironsi, (an Igbo man that the young major handed power over to), he was so clueless with power and could barely muster a well constructed sentence / statement yet, you savages abuse Buhari and the Northerners. Tafawa Balewa & Ahmadu Bello would take that fool, Ironsi to the cleaners. grin Yes, he was that clueless! cool

STOP mistaking empty bragging as being vocal, stupidity as tactical discipline & Foolishness as Strategic Intervention. All these are the traits that've defined you and fellow savages over the years. Your own region is in ruins yet you come to others to brag, chest-beat and make noise as usual. Pure madness! angry

In all you do, be STRATEGIC, TACTICAL & REALISTIC. These keywords are missing from you savages. cool

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by zinizta: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
eedimo:

Just let me know where your problem is.
Remember the Bible is a piece of literature with figures of speech, proverbs, and direct words. You must identify each by reading the pretext and postext before you can claim you know.

I would be available of you need further assistance.
Just ensure you are saved by accepting Christ free gift of redemption.

Smh
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

[/s]

I had a massive solar panel fixed in my place yesterday due the epileptic power supply in Lagos and the bad work of Yoruba generator mechanics that has ruined my two gens. The Igbo guy who fixed it brought a Yoruba idiot to construct a holding compartment under the stairs for the big inverter. I told the igbo guy, look this Ijebu idiot is the last person you should trust with measurements but he thought i was joking until we saw the nonsense produced after 6hrs of work. grin

I sent the idiot away and had another carpenter correct it. Also a Yoruba man but from Lagos this time.
You see it would seem that stupidity in the Yoruba tribe is limited to Ijebu only and... wait a minute.... you an I[b]jebu warrior![/b]

No Wonder!!!!

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

I will not correct your stupidity or treat your ignorance any further.

Look at this useless, audio, Ijebu Savage Skill mining millionaire that uses different monikers to post betting ads on Nairaland
So you are now making a killing in your shop? grin grin grin

Is it in dollar or pounds?

Lol

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

I had a massive solar panel fixed in my place yesterday due the epileptic power supply in Lagos and the bad work of Yoruba generator mechanics that has ruined my two gens. The Igbo guy who fixed it brought a Yoruba idiot to construct a holding compartment under the stairs for the big inverter. I told the igbo guy, look this Ijebu idiot is the last person you should trust with measurements but he thought i was joking until we saw the nonsense produced after 6hrs of work. grin

I sent the idiot away and had another carpenter correct it. Also a Yoruba man but from Lagos this time.
You see it would seem that stupidity in the Yoruba tribe is limited to Ijebu only and... wait a minute.... you an I[b]jebu warrior![/b]

No Wonder!!!!

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

I will not correct your stupidity or treat your ignorance any further.

Look at this useless, audio, Ijebu Savage Skill mining millionaire that uses different monikers to post betting ads on Nairaland
So you are now making a killing in your shop? grin grin grin

Is it in dollar or pounds?

Lol

At last, you don retort to what you're best known for... "Stupidity". I thought you'll be more equipped to objectively respond to my claims but, the savagery still somehow reflects. undecided

All your shouts abt how bad and awful Yorubas are, yet, you ran away from ur fellow Savage Cannibals to avoid being eaten to a land flowing with milk and honey. Of course, as the Ingrate you're known for, you're still complaining. What ur leaders, fore-fathers and generations can NEVER give to you in your savage jungle, you're enjoying here in Yoruba land!

The Yorubas will forever LORD over you savages! cool

Again and again... The proceed from my bet 9ja shop will feed all your village pple and 10 other Okoro Savage villages. grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

At last, you don retort to what you're best known for... "Stupidity". I thought you'll be more equipped to objectively respond to my claims but, the savagery still somehow reflects. undecided

All your shouts abt how bad and awful Yorubas are, yet, you ran away from ur fellow Savage Cannibals to avoid being eaten to a land flowing with milk and honey. Of course, as the Ingrate you're known for, you're still complaining. What ur leaders, fore-fathers and generations can NEVER give to you in your savage jungle, you're enjoying here in Yoruba land!

grin

Funny local champion.
For you Yoruba land is the most developed in the world grin

Again and again... The proceed from my bet 9ja shop will feed all your village pple and 10 other Okoro Savage villages. grin

Is that so, Ijebu Savage?
Well let's open a thread and do 500 naira recharge give away shall we?
You give the firest ten people and i give the next ten. After that we up the game to 1k
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
oam4j

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.