Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) (55056 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Tingotoe: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2021
Of course oyedepo's place is in the hottest part of hell along with Adeboye and that other guy
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by davodyguy: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2021
eedimo:
This attention seekers again.

There is now therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus...

How can a man who has accepted Christ and his FREE GIFT go to hell?

#oncesaved4eversaved
But he's and others freely condemned TB Joshua

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2021
Lazarus die for four days and never came up with any stories of heaven and hell fire.But you only saw a vision for 2mins and you are seeing heaven,hell fire,demons,angels and all mankind.My question to you is this,where do you see BUHARI? In heaven or hell fire

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

The woman sensationally claimed that she saw the Bishop in hellfire.

The female preacher who cried as she shared the vision she claimed she saw, also said that she saw Oyedepo with many people who "he took to hell."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xgS-cfTxE4[/flash]
It's very possible because all these so called men of God are pure business men , they are just after money that's why none of these churches preach about making it to heaven Rather they focus of early wealth , flying jet's and opening business university where a man can't afford to send his children there .

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2021
What of bUhari
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nwaide01: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2021
I don't understand what's wrong with some preachers of gospel nowadays, leaving their primary assignment which is preaching the gospel and be chasing shadows. As for this woman i don't know what to say about her whether she is a preacher or a comedian because a preacher who reads the Bible can never say anything about seeing somebody who is still alive in heaven or hell.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Lovenorth: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2021
This is how Christians use to brainwash themselves, they always claim that God show them something in their dreams grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Na lie . Hell is not the grave sir. It is a place reserved for the Devil , his angels and all those who practice lawlessness
The Bible’s answer Hell (“Sheol” and “Hades” in the Bible’s original languages) is simply the grave, not a place of fiery torment. Who go to hell? Both good people and bad people. (Job 14:13; Psalm 9:​17) The Bible says that this common grave of mankind is “the house of meeting for everyone living.”​—Job 30:23.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by AmazingELixir: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2021
grin

If social media no scatter this country nothing else will.

The woman failed to tell us what she was looking for in hell herself.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Ensquare(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Heaven is sugar canry mountain in Animal farm
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by NewDelhi(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Bridget95:
Truly that man is on the road to hell with many of his followers because they seem not to be on the part of holiness as practiced by the early Church.There is enormous emphasis on money and materialism.
I am a winner, but truth be told, oyedepo lays more emphasis on materials, wealth, success etc rather than the true preachings of the church.

Doesn't take away the fact that what the woman is saying is totally thrash tho. False and manipulative vision.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by omolayomi06: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=Sammydanny post=108587667]A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

The female preacher who cried as she shared the vision she claimed she saw, also said that she saw Oyedepo with many people who "he took to hell."

yesterday someone say all footballers will go to hell ,today this one say oyedepo and his followers will go to hell why can't you people see when Nigeria will be free from buhari and wicked APC. I tire for this females preachers self.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
anonymuz:
The Bible’s answer Hell (“Sheol” and “Hades” in the Bible’s original languages) is simply the grave, not a place of fiery torment. Who go to hell? Both good people and bad people. (Job 14:13; Psalm 9:​17) The Bible says that this common grave of mankind is “the house of meeting for everyone living.”​—Job 30:23.
[/s] So where is that place that Jesus said " where their worms do not die and the fire is not quench "? Where is that place that he mentioned that was prepared for the Devil and his angels?

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by gambia(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2021
She will soon see the pope in help fire too, believe all these clowns at your own peril.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by flowsir(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2021
It seems they are not qualified to see heaven!
Kingosytex:
Wahala no dey finish.
Wetin all of una dey always go find for hell fire?
Una no dey see heaven?
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] So where is that place that Jesus said " where their worms do not die and the fire is not quench "? Where is that place that he mentioned that was prepared for the Devil and his angels?
give me the bible passage
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by greencard: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Engrchidera:
Glory to God the gospel of christ have reached hell fire there be massive salvation and churches planted allover hell fire
grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2021
angry grin grin Religious people in this country need therapy I swear to God grin grin ... It’s way too funny... Friday Muslims will show their madness on Sunday Christians will take their turn grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by michealdeco: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Billions of souls grin grin

How many people are now left on Earth

It means everybody is now his follower

Delusional folks
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by BunmiBie: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Kingosytex:
Wahala no dey finish.
Wetin all of una dey always go find for hell fire?
Una no dey see heaven?

They are also in hell that's why they can see hell and the happenings there in

Yeye people
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2021
flowsir:
It seems they are not qualified to see heaven!
The Bible’s answer The lake of fire is a symbol of eternal destruction. It is the same as Gehenna, but it is different from hell, which is the common grave of mankind. Not a literal lake The five Bible verses that mention “the lake of fire” show it to be a symbol rather than a literal lake. (Revelation 19:20; 20:10, 14, 15; 21:cool The following are cast into the lake of fire:
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2021
anonymuz:
give me the bible passage
Luke 9:48 and Matthew 25:41.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by silibaba: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2021
OlogoJ:
Animal talk. Which hell? The one here on earth or the imaginary one una dey use hoodwink una mugus?
Winners spotted.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nonexisting: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2021
She is not lying. Oyedepo is currently in hell or has he relocated to another country. As long as you are in this shithole, you are already in hell. If you think there's an imaginary hell somewhere, you are a fool.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Wapchrist1(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Am speechless bkos if she claim contrary that she saw him in Heaven many that called her agent of darkness here would hv called her agent of lightness.... Religion is beginning of downfall of man ....according to Physiologist Christian Nnabadim....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by jimter44(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2021
This woman wants to attract curse on her head. Remember what the Bible says in 1Chro 16:12 and Ps 105:25. The curse that you will put on your head, no man of God can revoke it except God.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Basicend: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad I kuku trust Pa Oyedepo.He’ll not dignify her with reply.She’s too SMALL

Calm down. . no one is too small.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by slivertongue: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Even before his death?

It cannot be.

She doesn't know the scripture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian female preacher has made a startling claim about the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xgS-cfTxE4[/flash]

The bible talked about the things that would happen in the last days and we can already see them happening. God talked about False Prophets who would claim to come in his name, just to deceive people. This woman might be one of the false prophets, nobody knows.

This is why it is Good as a true believer to Build a Personal relationship with God and his word, it is not just about going to church. Some people go to church to worship their Pastors, please respect your pastors but NEVER turn them to God you worship. Have a personal relationship with God and keep his commandments.

Only God knows who his true worshippers are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by femi4: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Another comedian
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Trustedpronet: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2021
I like the message even if is coming from a mad person. Nigeria pastors are hell to their members...they practice operation no mercy. Motivational speakers without passing deep insight of the holy book. Best at high level fund raising techniques and yet care less about the well being of her suffering members. Fake and un-provable miracles with useless annointing oil. To hell with fake men of God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.