Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) (56051 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2021
Complete OOWERRI
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Jokerman(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2021
Trash.

How can someone who has not died be in hell fore?
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Havertz10: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Abiolaz19(f): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2021
it is well oo
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Ochemicals: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by izubext007: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Attention seeker
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Choice is the word that God has given to all humans.

Deuteronomy 30: 19 says it all.

This woman so called vision is fake and manipulative

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by wildikeman(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2021
Hahahahaha... Wahala be like wetin again...? Prophecy pro max. Not even the apostles of Christ could see the future like this woman.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Handsum64: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2021
Osscuff
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Successmind(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2021
Make una dey mislead unaself... Wetting concern us..... I kuku know where we belong.... Heaven is my home @righteous02 I lie?
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bridget95(f): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2021
Truly that man is on the road to hell with many of his followers because they seem not to be on the part of holiness as practiced by the early Church.There is enormous emphasis on money and materialism.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=Hashabiah post=108587782]Lol...it might be true . Because the way Nigerian pastors dey cash out on prosperity teachings makes me wonder if indeed they will make heaven at last [/quote
useless people like u would believe such a crap just because u have hatred for prosperity
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by chudez0147(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

Let her produce video or picture evidence.
But seriously this is so inconsequential. The human mind can sometimes play games on you. It's called hallucination. Drugs, Sickness, Religious Fanaticism etc can easily trigger that.
The question is ' what was she doing in hell ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Emk5556: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2021
Let's assume its true; as a Christian, is this the best way to go about telling him.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by boxypane(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2021
E be like say them don set many free from Yaba left.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by superior1: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2021
It is after death that judgment comes, Oyedepo is very much alive. This woman probably has some mental illness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by lomprico(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2021
What's up with all these female prachers these days? Na so one talk say all football "stars" are going to hell fire.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Engrchidera: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2021
Glory to God the gospel of christ have reached hell fire there be massive salvation and churches planted allover hell fire

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2021
Yes if u see papa in hell he is there on a mission ni
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2021
May the Lord heal your soul madam!
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by ipobarethieves: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2021
sad I kuku trust Pa Oyedepo.He’ll not dignify her with reply.She’s too SMALL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by ParadiseOnEarth: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2021
Hell Fire is not Real it's just a fiction
If you need explanation biblically inbox me
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Lol...it might be true . Because the way Nigerian pastors dey cash out on prosperity teachings makes me wonder if indeed they will make heaven at last
hell is just the common grave to mankind. I don't reason scamma's mata

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Wendy80(f): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Make una leave Bishop Oyedepo hand and work on your own salvation.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=Kay25 post=108629802][/quote] Your comment has finalized that Oyedepo isn't teaching the truth about Christianity and its morals, and just like him, you're doomed for hell if you don't repent

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by ABIODUN105(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Even before his death?

It cannot be.
It baffles me a lot.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2021
eedimo:
This attention seekers again.

There is now therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus...

How can a man who has accepted Christ and his FREE GIFT go to hell?

#oncesaved4eversaved

If that man worships money over God he will surely go there and all who followed him will end up there.

"It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to go to heaven'.... even if that rich man is a pastor with private jet.

8 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2021
anonymuz:
hell is just the common grave to mankind. I don't reason scamma's mata
Na lie . Hell is not the grave sir. It is a place reserved for the Devil , his angels and all those who practice lawlessness

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2021
What makes all of think NIGERIA is not the hell you're suffering because of your past lives.....Both the female and male pastors
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Flo36: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2021
People should be careful on what they say about their fellow human being. Only God has the final say
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by luluosas(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Let her reach out to Oyedepo since he still has an opportunity to repent being alive

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church / The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.