Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil (1489 Views)

Landmark Property Will Be Intact, No Job Will Be Lost — Umahi / Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
I am not a fan of looking for jobs up and down because in Brazil I believe there are many business opportunities, everywhere I look I see business opportunities, lol, that's just me I think fast, you can sit down at home and do your business online if you know how to do the E-commerce business very well.

Nigerians should emulate Senegalese abroad they don't look for jobs, they work for themselves and if you are skilled you would make money in Brazil, in fact, skilled people make a lot of money in Brazil, like I said before even if you are a cobbler. I use the little skill I learned in brazil to also make money.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/no-skill-no-education-and-you-are.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
Just make sure you learn a skill before travelling to any country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by dasparrow: 2:08am On Dec 18, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
I am not a fan of looking for jobs up and down because in Brazil I believe there are many business opportunities, everywhere I look I see business opportunities, lol, that's just me I think fast, you can sit down at home and do your business online if you know how to do the E-commerce business very well.

Nigerians should emulate Senegalese abroad they don't look for jobs, they work for themselves and if you are skilled you would make money in Brazil, in fact, skilled people make a lot of money in Brazil, like I said before even if you are a cobbler. I use the little skill I learned in brazil to also make money.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/no-skill-no-education-and-you-are.html?m=1

One can also sit down in Africa somewhere and engage in online businesses as well. One does not need to travel all the way to Brazil, a Portuguese speaking developing country to engage in E-commerce business. Brazil is not like western nations that offer tons of employment and economic opportunities. Brazil citizens are also migrating in search of greener pastures. Just saying. What skill did you need to learn in Brazil to sell phone accessories on the road side? Something wey Aboki dey do for Nigeria undecided

If not that Nigeria has gotten so bad, Brazil is not a country anyone should be thinking of migrating too. I remember my parents' generation. When they moved abroad, they went to places like UK, Germany, USA, Canada and other western countries. South American countries were not on their minds at all. Those countries have their own issues as well and often treat their Black indigenous citizens like crap.

9 Likes

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 18, 2021
dasparrow:

One can also sit down in Africa somewhere and engage in online businesses as well. One does not need to travel all the way to Brazil, a Portuguese speaking developing country to engage in E-commerce business. Brazil is not like western nations that offer tons of employment and economic opportunities. Brazil citizens are also migrating in search of greener pastures. Just saying. What skill did you need to learn in Brazil to sell phone accessories on the road side? Something wey Aboki dey do for Nigeria undecided

If not that Nigeria has gotten so bad, Brazil is not a country anyone should be thinking of migrating too. I remember my parents' generation. When they moved abroad, they went to places like UK, Germany, USA, Canada and other western countries. South American countries were not on their minds at all. Those countries have their own issues as well and often treat their Black indigenous citizens like crap.

Abeg go and sleep, you think you sound smart, yes millions of Nigerians would all live in USA and Canada even the ones in China and Russia and all the Nigerians in African countries would all move to western countries, are you OK? Do you think we all love western countries, let it sink in if you give me a free visa to America or Europe I won't live there, I love Brazil and I am here because I fit in.

You live in America like you claim and you have the guts to talk about white people treating blacks like crap, kid, Brazil had no segregation during the slave trade, America had one, so treatment of blacks in brazil and America is on a different level

YOUR PARENTS GENERATION IN DEED, WE HAVE NIGERIANS THAT HAVE BEEN IN BRAZIL FOR OVER 40YRS,WELL ESTABLISHED IN BRAZIL

If you have nothing good to say just pass or you would be in my ignore list, are people not selling on the road side in America where you claim to live?Please I don't have time for fake people, I am real to the core and I detest fakers,

What is wrong with renting a kiosk abroad? So you think it is easy, where do you want the shop to be at? Inside a mall, I don't understand you people that always do like you know,so no KOISK IN AMERICA?incase you didn't read my profile,I am talking about brazil from the street level,not those fake life you people always show our people. infact you are in my ignore list. Tchau

2 Likes

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Learn a skill and don't allow fake people discourage you, money don't grow on trees abroad and your skill would save you, many of these people forming online are cutting flowers in America or they are pizza delivery boys and I support honest hustle to the core but what I dislike are people that come online to claim what they are not

Whatever you think you are na for your pocket, no body cares.

Just learn something before you travel eg learn how to fix phones or laptops, cobbler, barber, mechanic and if you can fix tvs and other stuffs, fix washing machine, micro waves, just learn a damn skill and don't mind those carrying their shoulders up, before you know you don blow and those ones way they carry shoulder up go still day share room for abroad.

4 Likes

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Jorussia(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2021
dasparrow:

The current economic situation in the country is making people look for opportunities elsewhere apart from the usual preferred destination of USA. Personally,i won't advise anybody to move to Brazil.Brazil for most parts is an advanced 3rd world nation or at best a "juvenile" 2nd world country.

5 Likes

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Jorussia:
The current economic situation in the country is making people look for opportunities elsewhere apart from the usual preferred destination of USA. Personally,i won't advise anybody to move to Brazil.Brazil for most parts is an advanced 3rd world nation or at best a "juvenile" 2nd world country.

Lol, we all can't be in America, many of us dislike America,brazil is not for everyone, Brazil is for people that want to build a family, get papers fast and live in a country where you can fit in perfectly, nobody would scream go back to Africa in Brazil,I won't go to the USA and start hiding like a rato because of papers we all know many Nigerians enter the USA with a tourist visa even the one making noise on this thread. which ever way you want to describe Brazil, juvenile 2nd world, all I know is that. I LOVE BRAZIL

8 Likes

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by ttmacoy: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
So please sir tell us how you got your visa to Brazil so others can join you.

All these topics you keep creating are not helpful to anyone except you and some few creeps who like to ogle over women in bikinis.

How do we get a visa to join you? And don't say go to embassy, we need more detailed specific information.

You claim to be doing business in Brazil and I'm very sure you cannot get a visa to go sell phone cases or whatever in Brazil, the business visas will be based on invitation from established reputable companies in Brazil or if you are investing significant sums, it not for one man traders so how did you move there.

So either you are there on marriage or being related to someone there, or you went via visit visa became illegal which may explain why you keep trying to claim people should not be looking for jobs but business so you can stay on the underground away from the authorities.

It will be good to let people know the truth so they know what are they getting into if they are interested in Brazil.

walkbrazil4k:

Lol, we all can't be in America, many of us dislike America,brazil is not for everyone, Brazil is for people that want to build a family, get papers fast and live in a country where you can fit in perfectly, nobody would scream go back to Africa in Brazil,I won't go to the USA and start hiding like a rato because of papers we all know many Nigerians enter the USA with a tourist visa even the one making noise on this thread. which ever way you want to describe Brazil, juvenile 2nd world, all I know is that. I LOVE BRAZIL

3 Likes

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by solidmyk(m): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Wetin I wan go do for Brazil
Looking at the language barrier and their economy undecided
Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Frenchkiss564: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2021
The op should be appointed Brazil's minister for tourism.

I have never seen anyone more passionate about Brazil than him.

1 Like

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by ednut1(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2021
ttmacoy:
So please sir tell us how you got your visa to Brazil so others can join you.

All these topics you keep creating are not helpful to anyone except you and some few creeps who like to ogle over women in bikinis.

How do we get a visa to join you? And don't say go to embassy, we need more detailed specific information.

You claim to be doing business in Brazil and I'm very sure you cannot get a visa to go sell phone cases or whatever in Brazil, the business visas will be based on invitation from established reputable companies in Brazil or if you are investing significant sums, it not for one man traders so how did you move there.

So either you are there on marriage or being related to someone there, or you went via visit visa became illegal which may explain why you keep trying to claim people should not be looking for jobs but business so you can stay on the underground away from the authorities.

It will be good to let people know the truth so they know what are they getting into if they are interested in Brazil.

obviously its visit visa and he went illegal. I pity those who will fall for his shenanigans. People want to learn how to travel not all these disingenuous topics lol
Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Frenchkiss564:
The op should be appointed Brazil's minister for tourism.

I have never seen anyone more passionate about Brazil than him.

Thank you grin grin
Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by oluflourish: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Slots of people don't just think or make research before typing nonsense here.
It doesn't cause anything to make a concrete research. Lots have never traveled and it same people that will come and say what are they looking for in Brazil, a third world country and bla bla bla. It obvious they never went to airport talkless of leaving the country..... You can't say bad of a place you never lived. Brazil is one of the best country you can be, integrate into the system and get papers. You can live in Europe for years without getting integrated or documented... All cities in Brazil is lovely and liveable and can even raise family if you do your business and mind your business. Lots of Nigerians are in sau Paulo, Rio and are very Happy.

1 Like

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by oluflourish: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2021
Jorussia:
Some options are better kept to oneself, some may think they sound intelligent in typing but don't know they sound stupid.. make research about Brazil before spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2021
oluflourish:
Slots of people don't just think or make research before typing nonsense here.
It doesn't cause anything to make a concrete research. Lots have never traveled and it same people that will come and say what are they looking for in Brazil, a third world country and bla bla bla. It obvious they never went to airport talkless of leaving the country..... You can't say bad of a place you never lived. Brazil is one of the best country you can be, integrate into the system and get papers. You can live in Europe for years without getting integrated or documented... All cities in Brazil is lovely and liveable and can even raise family if you do your business and mind your business. Lots of Nigerians are in sau Paulo, Rio and are very Happy.

Nice one bro and leave them, for this Brazil matter na fight to finish, Brazilian spirit day my body already,I am passionate and patriotic to Brazil, I ready for all those faceless kids talking nonsense,if you tell them to come whatsapp now them go run because they are faceless and if you tell them to show us their jobs abroad them go still run. I go no where, but there are some faceless kids already in my ignore list that is why I am not responding to them and me ignoring them they pepper them die, grin grin, lol, I would keep on posting about brazil and there is nothing anybody can do about it,I full ground for here, Las Las na them go run
Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
solidmyk:
Wetin I wan go do for Brazil
Looking at the language barrier and their economy undecided

Yea all man with him choice and my choice is BRAZIL.. God bless BRAZIL
Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by oluflourish: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Nice one bro and leave them, for this Brazil matter na fight to finish, Brazilian spirit day my body already,I am passionate and patriotic to Brazil, I ready for all those faceless kids talking nonsense,if you tell them to come whatsapp now them go run because they are faceless and if you tell them to show us their jobs abroad them go still run. I go no where, but there are some faceless kids already in my ignore list that is why I am not responding to them and me ignoring them they pepper them die, grin grin, lol, I would keep on posting about brazil and there is nothing anybody can do about it,I full ground for here, Las Las na them go run
All you wrote about Brazil is just the truth. There are times I see negative comments from people that failed to learn or illiterate of mind and I feel like ignoring. I just want them to make research, and why Brazil is part of BRICS. more billionaires in Brazil than Nigeria. Brazil is made up of over 20countries in one. Can't even the vibe, culture, economy of sau Paulo to Nigerian best city. The Japanese, German, Swiss, Italians, Spanish community in Brazil. Brazil is not a third country as opinion of those that have never traveled.
Nigerians should take their frustration and hate to their leaders that travel and see things but wish to be wicked. Even Nigerians don't know that they are way back to even some African countries

1 Like

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by ibechris(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
I have never been a fan of travelling out especially when I had many opportunities which I turned down and I have never regretted it one bit.

Yes,back to the topic,Brazil is never a third world country nor a poverty stricken country. Brazil can not be compared with Portugal in terms of wealth. In fact,Brazil is richer than any Portuguese speaking country in the world and funny as it may sound,it is richer than Nigeria and the entire Africa nation.

What then makes it the third world nation?

A country that has free medical health care for her entire citizens and even foreigners alike.

1 Like

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by oluflourish: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
ednut1:
obviously its visit visa and he went illegal. I pity those who will fall for his shenanigans. People want to learn how to travel not all these disingenuous topics lol
How will world look like having people like you that think with their foot?
What you don't know, you could have kept quiet. You can as well open your own thread

1 Like

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
oluflourish:

All you wrote about Brazil is just the truth. There are times I see negative comments from people that failed to learn or illiterate of mind and I feel like ignoring. I just want them to make research, and why Brazil is part of BRICS. more billionaires in Brazil than Nigeria. Brazil is made up of over 20countries in one. Can't even the vibe, culture, economy of sau Paulo to Nigerian best city. The Japanese, German, Swiss, Italians, Spanish community in Brazil. Brazil is not a third country as opinion of those that have never traveled.
Nigerians should take their frustration and hate to their leaders that travel and see things but wish to be wicked. Even Nigerians don't know that they are way back to even some African countries

The ignorance they have is shocking
Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
ibechris:
I have never been a fan of travelling out especially when I had many opportunities which I turned down and I have never regretted it one bit.

Yes,back to the topic,Brazil is never a third world country nor a poverty stricken country. Brazil can not be compared with Portugal in terms of wealth. In fact,Brazil is richer than any Portuguese speaking country in the world and funny as it may sound,it is richer than Nigeria and the entire Africa nation.

What then makes it the third world nation?

A country that has free medical health care for her entire citizens and even foreigners alike.

I tell you bro but I blame the western media for only showing people the bad side of Brazil and that is the favalas, Brazil a country that makes air planes, lol. Like you said no country in Africa and even some countries in Europe and asia can match Brazil and Brazil has visa free access to the UK, Eu and New Zealand, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by oluflourish: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Western media has done so much damage and hate to other countries. Even the US is more drug and violence than south America, but they won't show that aspect. Most of the drug from Colombia ends up in the US. But people still keep going to US because they also have a good atmosphere for business. One is likely going to get gun down in restaurant and grocery store in US than Brazil, but the media won't show that. The biggest scams and fraud comes from the US, but the media will still no show that.., they will rather project Nigeria as fraudulent people. Am rather happier been a Brazilian than be American......nobody hates a Brazilian

1 Like

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by oluflourish: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abeg, how I fit unread some people stupity that I have read

1 Like

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by mamawa123: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
dasparrow:

True talk…….. you nailed it

1 Like

Re: No Skill, No Education And You Are Shouting No Job In Brazil by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
oluflourish:
Western media has done so much damage and hate to other countries. Even the US is more drug and violence than south America, but they won't show that aspect. Most of the drug from Colombia ends up in the US. But people still keep going to US because they also have a good atmosphere for business. One is likely going to get gun down in restaurant and grocery store in US than Brazil, but the media won't show that. The biggest scams and fraud comes from the US, but the media will still no show that.., they will rather project Nigeria as fraudulent people. Am rather happier been a Brazilian than be American......nobody hates a Brazilian

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated! Pls Hlp Me / Genuine Travel Agents For Tickets / Who Has Applied for international Passport After March 1 New Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.