Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) (51451 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins His 2nd Player Of The Month Award In Saudi League (Pix) / Ighalo Scores His First Manchester United Goal To Help Them Reach UEL Last 16 / Rangers Players Storm Mbaka Church To Thank God For Helping Them Win Kano Pillar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
KillingIsFun:
Stop arguing like a typical primitive African bush man. If jazz works in football then an African country would have lifted the world cup several times already.

[/s]

Quite ignorant of you to assume that the black man's jazz is the strongest worldwide.

9 Likes

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by KillingIsFun: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
So Africans who are the most primitive, barbaric and JuJu using race, at least judging by the high rate of ritual killings that happen in Africa, how many world cups have your JuJu helped you win?

na2016:

Are you saying other players, don't eat right, don't recharge, don't sleep? If you say is because of the lifestyle of CR7, I would have agreed to some extent but not when you say Messi and CR7.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by malikombi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
tianshie:

Even Amokachi go dere, yet no way.
Lol
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by KillingIsFun: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
So you keep using it even though it is so useless? grin Dem swear for Una walahi

DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Quite ignorant of you to assume that the black man's jazz is the strongest worldwide.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by seyz91(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
cheesy
Mancrossfire:
this your pikin dey smoke weed...see him lips nah tongue shocked
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by aktolly54(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
eduora:
This 2021/2022 portugal league belongs to sporting cp.EPL is for mancity... Germany league is for Bayern Munich....psg will not be champion league winner for 2021/2022
sporting cp collect it last season, they can't collect it again. Its Porto thing or maybe benfica
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Elock1: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I've always said footballers use jazz.

Explain to me how Messi and Ronaldo always avoid long-term injuries every season for 10 years straight despite the attention they get. Highest na 3 or 4 matches dem go miss.

These guys dey use soap baff forget.

Dembele no get tp go market buy the jazz?
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by duro4chang(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omihanifa:
If it was in Africa now they will be saying we don't have sense and we are stupid
No mind them
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by emae009(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Moreign001:

If truly u have been watching football, you would have notice how conscious Messi and Ronaldo plays. Specially Messi.

Messi that's one of the most fouled players in football... you probably need to watch football

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
derbykol:
Witchcraft is everywhere including North Korea.
would be very rare in north Korea.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Abfinest007(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Fraud
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by emae009(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Abdulmumin412:

Should we ask Hazard of real Madrid, Dembele of Barcelona or Bale of Madrid the kind of food they eat or they no get money no.

I don't know why y'all have a problem with what that guy wrote...
People's motivation are different.

Messi gave up meat a long time ago.
Evra said something similar about Ronaldo when he went to his house for dinner.
Ronaldo doesn't drink caffeinated drinks..

Hazard turned up to Madrid training overweight.
We have seen players add weight during off seasons.

Have you ever seen such from Ronaldo or Messi.

Messi and Ronaldo wants to be the best, those guys are oh!kay with just being great. Different motivation

3 Likes

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by emae009(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Pls try to have small sense na. How does "eating right, sleeping well and recharge" prevent a player from sustaining injury in football? So, good food can stop an opposition player from tackling you, when such tackle can result in injury?

you dey tell person to get sense but you're blind to the fact that good food aid your recovery rate.
He didn't say they don't get tackled... Have you not seen those players limp and get ice packed on their legs only to be available for selection in the next match?

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by bikefab(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jazz and football is inseparable. Taribo West have always said it.

2 Likes

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Gkay1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Unbelievable
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Huracio(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
They don't do juju ooo, they believe more in superstition with calculation.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by BeboNGN: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
malikombi:
There was a time Angel Gomes (then of Manchester united) visited pastor TB Joshua in Lagos for spiritual fortification to help him overcome his injury problem. The thing no work.
Now his market value is just around £6M and doesn't even make first eleven in losc Lille

share me a link where Gomes says the thing no work
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by sweetjohn(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dalil8:

Not jazz, just good nutritionists and physios. If you eat right, recharge and sleep well you have no business with long term injuries as a footballer.
And so its only Ronaldo and Messi that do all that. Others don't eat nutritious food and they don't carryout physical exercise abi. Baseless point sir

Modified: the only reason some key players don't carry injuries is BC they don't do close marking in other to avoid injury. Infact, the coach Compel them not to BC of the crucial rule they play for the club. That's why Mo Salah was blamed for trying to struggle with the ball with Ramos in their cl final game with Real Madrid and that cost the club greatly. After that, he was warned not to be giving close marking
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by BeboNGN: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
iezeiyida:
Such things doesn't work in football.

The whites can be stupid sometimes. One of the main reasons they keep losing so much money to fraud. You have got to work hard and smart with your team, to earn the victory or trophy, or nothing for you - that is why Johan Cruyff said that in a game of football, the team the makes the fewest mistakes, win.

Coming from someone that has not step foot on a plane.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by marhez43(f): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oga oo.so witch don get money.my p*ssy is scraching me any gud d*ck available.but hold my 30k sch fee sha.ogun state
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Emperor88(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
WibusJaga:

These are unsubstantiated claims. So why do they still train & practise if they trust in the efficacy of juju? Why dem no de win UCL?
If you really believe they are paying ₦110m for juju, then you need your head examined.
Na only you get sense here.
They might belong to an occult many of these whites do but believing it has anything to do with football then they really need their head examined. Same thing with Nigeria, always praying before a match does not win you matches.

3 Likes

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by justmondris: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
If you trust the so called witch doctor to help you win the league, why do you spend millions on transfer market to buy players just to win the same league Lolol scam

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by BeboNGN: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Moreign001:

This players above u mentioned, including Dembele... They don't play with caution. I have watched Wilshere and currently Ansu, wilshere hanged on a lot with ball, Ansu runs without control, putting his legs against every tackles.
Watch Mbappe, no matter his speed, he jumbs or falls with caution avoiding dangerous tackles. I play football too, I understand better about avoiding leg tackles. Watch Salah too.

Messi, Ronaldo wey dey dribble 5 players nko.... Enter the Middle of 3 defenders.... Abeg go sleep and have better sex to reset your brain
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by God200(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Make Dem pay their witch to win champions league now..u go no say naira no get value

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
So No wonder I have been loosing bets. Be wondering too how some useless things go just happen for field. Omo I QUIT BETTING AT THIS MOMENT!!

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Seun360(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Now i understand why a witch doctor from kenya was accused in 2010 for helping Jose Mourinho in winnning champions league for inter milan.

And the same witch doctor no help Kenya to qualify for AFCON?
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by jubrilcastle(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
WibusJaga:

These are unsubstantiated claims. So why do they still train & practise if they trust in the efficacy of juju? Why dem no de win UCL?
If you really believe they are paying ₦110m for juju, then you need your head examined.

They still need to train and practice na.
You yourself I believe you still pray for forgiveness even after you were told someone has died for your sins.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omihanifa:
If it was in Africa now they will be saying we don't have sense and we are stupid

That is true. If you as an African believe that you can win football matches by paying a priest or whatever to help you win magically, then you truly don't have sense. Same as the people the article is talking about.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Dmacqh(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Babastrong:
If you think jaz does not exist, indicate yourself and i will proof the potency of juju to you.
i am confirm africa man.
Can you do jazz for me that will make me go to bank and take money been invisible?
Can your jazz protect you from death ?
Can your jazz see what the future holds ?
Hope the jazz has made you richest man in the world ?
Any jazz wey no bring money nah rubbish !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (3 - 1) On Thursday 15th November 2012 / Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.