Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) (51425 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins His 2nd Player Of The Month Award In Saudi League (Pix) / Ighalo Scores His First Manchester United Goal To Help Them Reach UEL Last 16 / Rangers Players Storm Mbaka Church To Thank God For Helping Them Win Kano Pillar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Bifwoli: 3:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Seun360:

And the same witch doctor no help Kenya to qualify for AFCON?
The witchdoctor help them win plenty marathon races worldwide though.That ain't small feat either.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 3:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Slynation:

It's quite difficult to convince anybody whether things like this are real or not because science has made things easier to explain whatever scenario, but one thing is certain...!! The Earth is a spiritual network filled with mysterious and unexplainable happenings, and the issue of black magic shouldn't be underestimated

Lol, it's difficult to convince how?
I mean, if you can show us a video of a human being turning into a bird and flying away, that'd be convincing enough. Not these lies without evidence people keep spreading.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by KingLarry04: 3:51am On Dec 18, 2021
Is the witch doctor from edo state? If no, then na play dem dey
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by RepoMan007: 4:13am On Dec 18, 2021
This is just like tithe, offering, or prophet's seed but to a dead god.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Tundex911: 5:32am On Dec 18, 2021
So someone gat to tell you say Oyinbo dey use jazz? Reason Airplane from bird in the sky...

But as for us here na go dey kill every destiny up and down

Oluwa a wa pelu wa

Omihanifa:
If it was in Africa now they will be saying we don't have sense and we are stupid
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by jimmynauty: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2021
WriterNig:

Dailymail UK

Wooow no wonder tickets de cut las Las
Alabi de smile jare

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Isobug: 6:35am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I've always said footballers use jazz.

Explain to me how Messi and Ronaldo always avoid long-term injuries every season for 10 years straight despite the attention they get. Highest na 3 or 4 matches dem go miss.

These guys dey use soap baff forget.

Out of it bro.....Why have FC Porto not won the UEFA Champions league in recent years, Don't they like it? Ask yourself
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Isobug: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Joysticks:
Can the witch doctor predict correct score?
Ask them
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Isobug: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Bifwoli:
The witchdoctor help them win plenty marathon races worldwide though.That ain't small feat either.
Oga that's hard work, leave matter. Kenyas work hard to win races, they don't know football. JuJu in sports is trash

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Slynation(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, it's difficult to convince how?
I mean, if you can show us a video of a human being turning into a bird and flying away, that'd be convincing enough. Not these lies without evidence people keep spreading.
grin grin grin
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by KillingIsFun: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2021
This is why the black man is the object of scorn and derision all over the world and why you will continue to be slaves and beggars everywhere you go, with your primitive thinking and low IQ.

BleedTears:

Your analysis are quite poor.

Lamborghini and Toyota camery which is more faster and powerful?

So everybody should dump their camery for Lamborghini right? That is how you think

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by chudez0147(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2021
Babastrong:
If you think jaz does not exist, indicate yourself and i will proof the potency of juju to you.
i am confirm africa man.
Nothing like jazz Oga.. why Nigeria never win World Cup

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Akanaz(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Although I knew FC Porto is not an African club, but the whole thing sounded unreal that I had to rush to open the thread with the intention of reading about an African club.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by cardoctor(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2021
His job is to spiritually shift the Porto goal post when the ball is coming or make the oponents goal keeper see a big lion coming at him to eat him den the goalkeeper will run for his life and Porto will score 50 goals in first half.

1 Like

Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Should have paid him to do his juju for champions league instead grin
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by luizpippo(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2021
osazsky:
when i was 8..i saw our landladdy driver whp used voodoo to turn sand and stone to rice and meat on a plate..grew maize on tiles within 3 mins..but after emmas death i thought of him shortly after the news broke..y didn't he vanish..cuz he died. The landlady and children survived..i said to myself maybe those things were not real..maybe he turned our eyes to see wat was not the actual..by then i was already 12...1992 or so..but they way pastors take take over benin city beats my imagination...we nor even they see olokun dance again..person go carry girl..once she hear olokun dance like 6 buildings away she don dey manifest thier ogbanje moves my bro na to take off with boxers o..thank God for christ and my children nor go see these things.so happy

cheesy cheesy
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by ada9ja(f): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I've always said footballers use jazz.

Explain to me how Messi and Ronaldo always avoid long-term injuries every season for 10 years straight despite the attention they get. Highest na 3 or 4 matches dem go miss.

These guys dey use soap baff forget.

so others dey use OMO baff. lolllllllllllllllssssss
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by samuelson06(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2021
malikombi:
There was a time Angel Gomes (then of Manchester united) visited pastor TB Joshua in Lagos for spiritual fortification to help him overcome his injury problem. The thing no work.
Now his market value is just around £6M and doesn't even make first eleven in losc Lille

Before you attribute his career downturn to TB Joshua, don't forget what he said when he was asked about coming to the church in Lagos. Even you should reason if the grace from God through the SCOAN would still remain with him after what he said about the church.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Seun360(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2021
Bifwoli:

Yahoo ni Babalawo
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Moreign001(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2021
kingxsamz:

If you say it exists without dropping proof and you expect us to believe you, why should you have a problem with someone asking you why it hasn't been used to do anything tangible? Many of you need to take critical thinking seriously,even if you no go school.
Hasn't been used to do something tangible? Like seriously?
Okay, good luck. Because if I drop the proof you're asking of it will seems a lie to u.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Unibener: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2021
WibusJaga:

These are unsubstantiated claims. So why do they still train & practise if they trust in the efficacy of juju? Why dem no de win UCL?
If you really believe they are paying ₦110m for juju, then you need your head examined.

&If you can bring out ₦110m &pay for juju, you need your head examined.

Claims but they may be true.
In dollars, that sum is less than 500k dollars.
Some players earn that in a month.
Even the Niggas doing blood money still have businesses.
Is to enhance their performance bro.
How old are You seff?
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by BleedTears: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2021
KillingIsFun:
This is why the black man is the object of scorn and derision all over the world and why you will continue to be slaves and beggars everywhere you go, with your primitive thinking and low IQ.

LOL be there and be deceiving yourself and think you have high IQ. Very funny

Is only a low IQ person that thinks, whatever he/she doesn't have the knowledge of does not exist.

A simple analysis you don't even understand you're busy calling black.

You asked why don't Africans leave Juju if other countries Juju are more powerful, and I gave you a simple analysis. Why didn't Toyota abandon their company because Lamborghini is better.

Oh SORRY, I forgot you don't know Lamborghini is an automobile company. Sorry my bad Mr high IQ.

The news was posted by Daily Mail UK a British News outlet, not daily trust, not vanguard that you think is African news. Go there tell them they have low IQ by publishing such news Mr high IQ

https://matadornetwork.com/read/countries-witchcraft-exists-practiced/

United Kingdom is the 4th Country that still practices Witchcraft
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Slayar: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2021
If you dont believe in spirits etc... you're like a log of wood i.e you're a living dead.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by KillingIsFun: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Your stupidity is beyond redemption. Mention which one of the STEM subjects is based on or rooted in witchcraft?
Are Physics Chemistry and Biology rooted in witchcraft?
Is software development a part of witchcraft?

Is it witchcraft that is behind Tesla motors, Microsoft, NASA, Toyota, Apple or Nokia or is it years of R & D carried out by intelligent people who know what they're doing?

Please keep your stupidity to yourself and stop trying to infect others with it.

BleedTears:

LOL be there and be deceiving yourself and think you have high IQ. Very funny

Is only a low IQ person that thinks, whatever he/she doesn't have the knowledge of does not exist.

A simple analysis you don't even understand you're busy calling black.

You asked why don't Africans leave Juju if other countries Juju are more powerful, and I gave you a simple analysis. Why didn't Toyota abandon their company because Lamborghini is better.

Oh SORRY, I forgot you don't know Lamborghini is an automobile company. Sorry my bad Mr high IQ.

The news was posted by Daily Mail UK a British News outlet, not daily trust, not vanguard that you think is African news. Go there tell them they have low IQ by publishing such news Mr high IQ

https://matadornetwork.com/read/countries-witchcraft-exists-practiced/

United Kingdom is the 4th Country that still practices Witchcraft
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Babisha10(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2021
Yet they conceded 5 goals at home by Liverpool
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by TheOgaBoss: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Isobug:

Out of it bro.....Why have FC Porto not won the UEFA Champions league in recent years, Don't they like it? Ask yourself
they might not be the only ones doing it, what if other clubs have theirs too?
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by pafo(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Naso. Na only two of them get the good nutritionists abi? Dey deceive yourself o

Leave that one. He no know Wetin hamstring be.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by Babastrong(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=chudez0147 post=108598667]
Nothing like jazz Oga.. why Nigeria never win World Cup [ because jazz pass jazz. If two men jazz each other, the jazz with higher frequence will surely conquered the other. As per the world cup, the other countries also have jazz. Jazz is not restricted to nigeria alone.]
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by BleedTears: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Your stupidity is beyond redemption. Mention which one of the STEM subjects is based on or rooted in witchcraft?
Are Physics Chemistry and Biology rooted in witchcraft?
Is software development a part of witchcraft?

Is it witchcraft that is behind Tesla motors, Microsoft, NASA, Toyota, Apple or Nokia or is it years of R & D carried out by intelligent people who know what they're doing?

Please keep your stupidity to yourself and stop trying to infect others with it.

Is you that knows nothing and think you knows everything that your stupidity is beyond redemption.

If not for your stupidity that is beyond redemption, common sense would have thought you that life does not revolve only around all those things you mentioned.

But since your stupidity has limited you to think that life only revolve around those things. Die with your ignorance.

Turning like snake, first you said only Africa practice Juju showed you prove that your famous UK also practice you turned like snake. Don't Emancipate from Mental Slavery.
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by chudez0147(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=Babastrong post=108605094][/quote]
Ok.... how do you know if your jazz is more powerful than the other persons
Re: FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) by akdjr(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Could that be the reason why tickets de cut any how these days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (3 - 1) On Thursday 15th November 2012 / Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.