Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls (5076 Views)

“you’re The Mother Of Runs”: Aminatu And Adunni Ade Exposes Each Other / Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Una just dey yarn dust, cos e be like devil don swear kukuma comot hand for anything wey konsine am with ph girls especially uniport girls matter, u see port harcourt girls? I no know wetin to use or take describe dem sef
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by Depressed101: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
pyyxxaro:
IMO PHASE 1
IMO PHASE TWO
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by TheKingsmann(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
I serve for east.
Na your ashawo mama and sisters I dey fvck every night
Mynd44, justwise, seun Rule 2
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by TheKingsmann(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:

You're referring to your shameless mother.
Bastard
Mynd44, justwise, seun rule 2
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by revived2: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
why you dey ask?
And you get fetish for elderly women?
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by EbenezerTriumph: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
revived2:

Jah forgive me but I do got that fetish
of how old?
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by tnerro1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
IGBOs, Igbo girls can do ashawo on the same street they live in, even in the same compound they live in and they wouldn’t be ashamed. Oluchi , i greet ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by revived2: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
of how old?

You get any you wan give me ni?

Lol
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by EbenezerTriumph: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
revived2:

You get any you wan give me ni?

Lol
just mention the age range fes
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by revived2: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
just mention the age range fes
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by EbenezerTriumph: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
revived2:

Early 50's below
what's your location?
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by Sammy101111(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Imo state number one
Lol imo girls can pretend and sell you alive
Imo girls do olosho codedly
But calabar no send
But as for me imo na top1 follow by calabar 2 , Benin girls 3 edo 4
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by revived2: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
what's your location?

@revivedn on telegram
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by Benwallt(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You know the story blood..
Even ekenwan road don dey enter the game. Tips Bar for confirmation
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by TheKingsmann(m): 5:32am On Dec 19, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
I serve for east.
Na your ashawo mama and sisters I dey fvck every night
Mynd44 justwise lalasticlala seun Rule 2
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by TheKingsmann(m): 5:34am On Dec 19, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:

You're referring to your shameless mother.
Bastard
Mynd44, justwise, seun Rule 2
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by newoffer: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2021
Every girl in Lagos is a potential OLO...My guy will just pick random girls as he seat in his car. From fast food to bedroom. Hunger dey o. As in a total stranger. After food comes sex.
yorubakid:
Looks like you haven't been to lagos before, every girl in Lagos is a runs girl shocked shocked samething in Oyo state too even the old women too are into runs .. if you go to the north,those malus up there can Bleep codely even with their hijab on, no wonder they marry them off on time to one old man as fourth wife shocked shocked God epp us embarassed
Re: Which State Has The Highest Number Of Runs Girls by Sufferingboy(f): 7:16am On Dec 19, 2021
Fear imo girls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck / Me And My Gf(pics Inside) / See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.