Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. (1589 Views)

See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Negroid001(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
No be everytime person go dey carry woman comot. Make i flex my fellow guy man.
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin grin. . Ur location?
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Negroid001(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sangotedo.
You?
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by sadiq4life(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Your location before I apply
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by sadiq4life(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Negroid001(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
sadiq4life:
sangotedo
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by MufasaLion: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Let me host you on Mars. cool
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Negroid001(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
Let me host you on Mars. cool
Which motor dem dey enter to mars?

1 Like

Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Wuminity(f): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:
grin grin. . Ur location?

angryWehdone sir
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by isaiah4life(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
OP, what of we wey no dey your city but for like go?
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Negroid001(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
isaiah4life:
OP, what of we wey no dey your city but for like go?
I go run another one next year.
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by MufasaLion: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Negroid001:
Which motor dem dey enter to mars?

It's Mars not "mars."

We going through Space.
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by isaiah4life(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
OP, you no try at all. So, we go come wait for next year. Haba!

Negroid001:
I go run another one next year.
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wuminity:

angryWehdone sir

what are u even thinkin? Men takes his fellow men outtin na. . Stop thinkin negative angry
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Negroid001:
Sangotedo. You?

sambisa grin
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Akinzola: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oga, I dey mainland
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Tokskob2008: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Negroid001:
No be everytime person go dey carry woman comot. Make i flex my fellow guy man.
Brother were una dey see dis money for flexing na....... Abeg show me d way too make I fit chop first before thinking about flexing..

1 Like

Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Negroid001(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's Mars not "mars."

We going through Space.

Even auto correct no correct me.
You're doing like one of my gay friend like that. Na mouth una dey get. Real life una no even get confidence. Only to correct people.

Clean the shit wey dey your yansh first, before you clean another person own.

You're suffering from a disease. Goan do some research cunt.
There's evidence you're actually ill, suffering from a type of obsessive-compulsive disorder/oppositional defiant disorder (OCD/ODD). Researchers are calling it Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome, or GPS.

No be your type dey go mars. Correct the mars again o

2 Likes

Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Negroid001(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
isaiah4life:
OP, you no try at all. So, we go come wait for next year. Haba!

I no too gallant like that
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by MufasaLion: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Negroid001:

Even auto correct no correct me.
You're doing like one of my gay friend like that. Na mouth una dey get. Real life una no even get confidence. Only to correct people.

Clean the shit wey dey your yansh first, before you clean another person own.

You're suffering from a disease. Goan do some research cunt.
There's evidence you're actually ill, suffering from a type of obsessive-compulsive disorder/oppositional defiant disorder (OCD/ODD). Researchers are calling it Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome, or GPS.

No be your type dey go mars. Correct the mars again o

Whatever I'm suffering from is none of your business. And I am a confident guy. So keep your opinion to yourself.

It's not mars but "Mars."
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by isaiah4life(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
You still be correct guy. Enjoy yourself.

Negroid001:
I no too gallant like that
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Negroid001(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Whatever I'm suffering from is none of your business. And I am a confident guy. So keep your opinion to yourself.

It's not mars but "Mars."
You should have respected yourself by keeping your correcting opinion to your self. Shove it up your ass.

Nairaland warrior lol.
gay oshi!
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by MufasaLion: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Negroid001:
You should have respected yourself by keeping your correcting opinion to your self. Shove it up your ass.

Nairaland warrior lol.
gay oshi!

grin grin grin

Dude, I like tities. I ain't no gay. tongue
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin
Op,if you shake my leg small by asking for my account details, nothing go do you cheesy
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Negroid001(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Dude, I like tities. I ain't no gay. tongue
Why you kon dey correct me lol?
Omo you just remind me of one of my padi like that. Im sef dey always correct person.

English no be my papa language.
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by MufasaLion: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
Negroid001:

Why you kon dey correct me lol?
Omo you just remind me of one of my padi like that. Im sef dey always correct person.

English no be my papa language.

I feel discomfort when things are not written properly. Even poor handwriting is a turn off. I have a very good handwriting. cool
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Wuminity(f): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

what are u even thinkin? Men takes his fellow men outtin na. . Stop thinkin negative angry

Well .. I didn't say they don't grin

Just hailing you ni. cheesy
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Itachi23: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Negroid001:
Sangotedo.
You?
Idasho axis eleko area
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Negroid001(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

I feel discomfort when things are not written properly. Even poor handwriting is a turn off. I have a very good handwriting. cool
Ahhh pele oooo.
First sign of homosexualism.

Handwriting ke?
What else again? You're extremely neat, you have like 20 boxers? You can cook.

I dey fear you ooo bro.

1 Like

Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Negroid001(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op,if you shake my leg small by asking for my account details, nothing go do you cheesy
No be today bro
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Negroid001:
No be today bro
cool ok bro
Re: On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wuminity:

Well .. I didn't say they don't grin
Just hailing you ni. cheesy

inhaler grin Easy o grin. . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

homophobes are just closeted homosexuals with internalised homophobia. / Marry Your Skin Color / Tired Of Sex Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.