Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

How's Life In Cyprus For Nigerians? Honest Responses Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How's Life In Cyprus For Nigerians? Honest Responses Please (1114 Views)

Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) / Life In Jordan For Nigerians / Going To Cyprus For BSN Or USA For CNA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How's Life In Cyprus For Nigerians? Honest Responses Please by Sanyiicrown(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Good day NLErs, I'm just considering making Cyprus a back up plan. Please How's life in Cyprus, i mean the Greek side(Southern Cyprus i think.)

How can one quickly get docs to get job?
is there discrimination? and how's general living standard including wages expectations?

A friend on mine who is from Liberia recently moved there from Dubai. he speaks good of Cyprus as compared to Dubai but you know these countries have how they treat us as Nigerians (Not accusing people of racism tho)
that's why I'm trying to gather facts from my own people before i fully commit it into my plans. Kindly share your honest opinion on the difficulties one could encounter so I can decide if it'd be bearable for me.

Thank you.
Re: How's Life In Cyprus For Nigerians? Honest Responses Please by ednut1(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2021
Sanyiicrown:
Good day NLErs, I'm just considering making Cyprus a back up plan. Please How's life in Cyprus, i mean the Greek side(Southern Cyprus i think.)

How can one quickly get docs to get job?
is there discrimination? and how's general living standard including wages expectations?

A friend on mine who is from Liberia recently moved there from Dubai. he speaks good of Cyprus as compared to Dubai but you know these countries have how they treat us as Nigerians (Not accusing people of racism tho)
that's why I'm trying to gather facts from my own people before i fully commit it into my plans. Kindly share your honest opinion on the difficulties one could encounter so I can decide if it'd be bearable for me.

Thank you.
nothing dey the country except yahoo, drugs and olosho work. Avoid it

4 Likes

Re: How's Life In Cyprus For Nigerians? Honest Responses Please by Jorussia(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2021
ednut1:
nothing dey the country except yahoo, drugs and olosho work. Avoid it
na south him talk nor b north.
Re: How's Life In Cyprus For Nigerians? Honest Responses Please by BunmiBie: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2021
I have people in south Cyprus.
If you get job before going, good for you but not common.

The place is good for students that have sponsor.

It's hard to get a student job if at all your will get one.
One of the ladies I know have a remote job that how she sponsor herself over there.
Re: How's Life In Cyprus For Nigerians? Honest Responses Please by Sanyiicrown(m): 3:15am On Dec 19, 2021
BunmiBie:
I have people in south Cyprus.
If you get job before going, good for you but not common.

The place is good for students that have sponsor.

It's hard to get a student job if at all your will get one.
One of the ladies I know have a remote job that how she sponsor herself over there.

wow... thank you for your honest response. much appreciated ��

1 Like

Re: How's Life In Cyprus For Nigerians? Honest Responses Please by Limassol(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2021
Which country do you intend moving to after your studies or do you intend staying back?
Re: How's Life In Cyprus For Nigerians? Honest Responses Please by Sanyiicrown(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Limassol:
Which country do you intend moving to after your studies or do you intend staying back?

moving to the UK is my ultimate target but it's not easy. i was refused a visit visa in 2018
Re: How's Life In Cyprus For Nigerians? Honest Responses Please by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sanyiicrown:

moving to the UK is my ultimate target but it's not easy. i was refused a visit visa in 2018

If you have the $ I’ll suggest u try the UK student Visa.

That Cyprus na no comment!
Re: How's Life In Cyprus For Nigerians? Honest Responses Please by Sanyiicrown(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
9JAFULLBREED:

If you have the $ I’ll suggest u try the UK student Visa.

That Cyprus na no comment!

ah... I'll work on it

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Bahrain Pls Advice / Anyone In Ghana To Help Accommodate Me For Two Nights / Dry Season In The Beautiful City Of Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.