Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi (44597 Views)

Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2021
Rubbish

Why can't he channel his energy in making his local government great?

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Letmehearword: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2021
How does this put money in the pocket of those wearing cleaning hairstyles, please he should help in making legislation that would provide jobs.

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by funshint(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Only if people know their right...just because you don't feel the pain doesn't mean what he's doing is right. It's like someone cutting your hand...that hair is part of your body. Nobody has the right to do that to you forcefully. Ordinary care-taker chairman just because he has some security personnel with him. Only in Kogi state under a stupid governor like Yahyah Bello. Sometimes people deserve what they put in government. In a sane state that ediot would have been relieved of his position and meant to face the law. Godd!!! I wish I had the skill to be a lawyer; I'll so much sue this ediot together with the government....I don't care if I eventually lose the case. But my delight will be in atleast serving them a summon letter to court. Infact I'll charge him for infringing on my fundamental human right, public humiliation and attempted murder. I'm ashamed of Nigerian youths angry. I'm more ashamed of all the young lawyers we have now. All they want is to work in the law department of a shell company or bank. There's so much human right abuse going on, the courts should be filled and lawyers cashing out. From all these online banks doing nonsense with customers private information to this. One day fools like this will come out with blade to scrap out your flesh because of the tattoo on your arms.

3 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:
The majority of comment here is showing you how Morales our societies is nowadays in the name of social ,Freedom and Human right . Can any cooperate organization allow it for their workers ? Majority of those that dress like that are majorly unemployed ,Touts , Froudster and the rest But our morales societies is celebrating them simply bcs moral is not common any more.
Is it the dreadlocks that made them touts and fraudsters? If you and the dumbo chairman spend your energy fighting the vices you mentioned everyone would be praise you, would cutting peoples hair stop them from being fraudsters and touts?

2 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by JoburgPlug: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Travel out of that country and see things for yourself. Some bankers, doctors even carry dreads and tattoos here in South Africa and other countries. It’s no big deal

olasaad:

Thank you ooo. How many parents can see their children keeping dreadlocks without first scolding him. No parents will be happy with such and even our society as a whole.

Even if you keep a friend that do dread or all this crazy hairstyles your parents will not like you to be moving with such person because of his crazy hair cut. And to the ladies how many of us do date this guys Few cheesy and your parents will always question the type of guy you are dating.

But I don't know why you guys always deceive people on the Internet. And please those of you that are castigating the man do feel free and take your crazy hair style to work next Monday. Thankyou Mr. Chairman say no to moral decadence in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by olasaad(f): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2021
JoburgPlug:
Travel out of that country and see things for yourself. Some bankers, doctors even carry dreads and tattoos here in South Africa and other countries. It’s no big deal

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by sameks08(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2021
Na the chairman of Hisbah be that no be local government chairman abeg

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by oladele239(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2021
North Korea chairman

2 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Gofwane(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2021
Abuse of power might just be one of the reasons unknown gun men are killing people.

One day, this man will end up with a bullet in the head and people will begin to wonder why it happened. Not knowing that he once cut off the dreadlocks of an unknown gun man.

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by IMASTEX: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2021
Ceenachi:
Is not a power drunk the chairman is on point don't discourage him because charity begins at home undecided

olasaad:

Are both of you for real?! Later you will be applying for a visa to run out. And when those guys check your activities online and see this nonsense you're supporting and deny you visa because you're not mentally fit to dwell among civilized persons, you will be blaming the innocent devil. Why not go to Islamic countries that have laws backing such. You obviously think those in authority should just act based on what they like or dislike without referencing the constitution. Then Nigeria is obviously a jungle. In case you don't know the level of your ignorance. It also means you support jungle justice. Personally, I cut my hair every 2 weeks, don't smoke and no body art. That doesn't mean I will hate those with it nor does it make them more criminal minded than the foolish so called chairman "tout" cutting the young man's hair. A country is ran by a law not sentiment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Way4orward: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2021
Dis wan weak me seriously
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Loveurneighbour: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Can someone pls tell me the importance of that dreadlock hair?

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:
The majority of comment here is showing you how Morales our societies is nowadays in the name of social ,Freedom and Human right . Can any cooperate organization allow it for their workers ? Majority of those that dress like that are majorly unemployed ,Touts , Froudster and the rest But our morales societies is celebrating them simply bcs moral is not common any more.
look at this dimwit.

IHS Nigeria one of the biggest companies in Nigeria also listed on the stock market allows its workers to have tattoos, carry dreadlocks but be dressed neatly. The company I work for as a Project manager allows me to carry my dreadlocks and yes i wear a suit to work. With all ur instilling of morals where has it gotten you people to? Nowhere. Only stvpidity and decay is the order of the day in your various locations. Tell me how cutting their hair will take away their bad character. Na mvmu de worry all of una. F0ols.

6 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by marhez43(f): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2021
The kogi youth the chairman their destiny is buried already.anyways 30k needed 4 my sch fee 200level.#fake buhari must g
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:
Hope the chairman has made up his mind no to go into politics again after his tenure cos this will surely hunt him in the future.

Idle chairman

SHUT UP!!!

HE IS FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEPS OF OTHER USELESS APC POLITICIANS AND THEIR CHIEF DULLARD, BUHARI
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by olasaad(f): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2021
IMASTEX:

Are both of you for real?! Later you will be applying for a visa to run out. And when those guys check your activities online and see this nonsense you're supporting and deny you visa because you're not mentally fit to dwell among civilized persons, you will be blaming the innocent devil. Why not go to Islamic countries that have laws backing such. You obviously think those in authority should just act based on what they like or dislike without referencing the constitution. Then Nigeria is obviously a jungle. In case you don't know the level of your ignorance. It also means you support jungle justice. Personally, I cut my hair every 2 weeks, don't smoke and no body art. That doesn't mean I will hate those with it nor doesn't it make them more criminal minded than the foolish so called chairman "tout" cutting the young man's hair. A country is ran by a law not sentiment.

Those that grant you interview at the embassy are they with dread
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Ok oh
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by tfelicityk(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2021
Smiling....
There are better incentive for the youths than what he is doing?
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by marhez43(f): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=funshint post=108602206]Only if people know their YOU GO DO DREAD 4 KIRIKIRI PRISON.BURIED DESTINY
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Brushstrokes20: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided

What cannot happen in the shithole does not exist!
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by NengiFuhrer(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2021
Olodo don cap!!
Give this dog a bone!!!!

Mathiasa:
Kogi state is working and all our roads are better than that of Abuja, salaries have been paid in full (13th month). We have approximately 23 and half supply of electricity everyday and u can never see a poor person in the state.
That's why our youth must dress well and must look responsible so that our governor (best in the world) can become president of Nigeria.
Ahhh who slap me ??

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by GhostWisperer: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2021
Ceenachi:
Is not a power drunk the chairman is on point don't discourage him because charity begins at home undecided
Illiterate, no one, not the police, not the president or governor has the powers to cut someone's hair

This is about law and order and not your stupid hypocritical sense of morality....you and the 4 Dumbos that liked your drivel.

5 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by SKhanmi: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:

Wow, so hairstyles are now a metric for measuring moral decadence? You & the person you quoted are myopic hypocrites. I'm very sure you would form respect when among CEO's and other wealthy important people on such hairstyles if you travel out.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by cciojazz: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2021
I would rather employ an intelligent person with dreadlocks than someone that cannot even write properly. Perhaps go back to school and learn how to write in correct grammar before chastising dreadlocks.
adekolaelect:
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Unicorndick: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:

Guy you too mumu. Does everyone work in a Corporate organization?
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by EyenNtokon: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:
ok former petroleum minister wey steal billions of dollar keep dreadlock na im make her loot all d money.. Boko haram keep dread also, some police men wey d abuse human right na dread dem keep. Bros, i get sense 4 sale very affordable price.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by cciojazz: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2021
Fool. They have any hairstyle they like. How do people like you co exist with humans? You should be placed in a zoo so that we can see what homo sapiens look like. Dummy.
olasaad:

2 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by respect80(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

Thank you ooo. How many parents can see their children keeping dreadlocks without first scolding him. No parents will be happy with such and even our society as a whole.

Even if you keep a friend that do dread or all this crazy hairstyles your parents will not like you to be moving with such person because of his crazy hair cut. And to the ladies how many of us do date this guys Few cheesy and your parents will always question the type of guy you are dating.

But I don't know why you guys always deceive people on the Internet. And please those of you that are castigating the man do feel free and take your crazy hair style to work next Monday. Thankyou Mr. Chairman say no to moral decadence in our society.

Were you paid to be this stewpid or you are just being stewpid for free?

In fact, you need a brand new head

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:

What’s your business with my hairstyle?

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by asanausana91: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Shetemi12:
And His Governor wants to become President so they can be full blown dictators. God forbid!
sanitation is not dictatorship.
I love the chairman.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by IMASTEX: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

What do you understand by organizational policy and acceptance of job offer? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers / Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.