Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi (44586 Views)

Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by ClassicMG(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2021
He no go better for you personally
olasaad:

Thank you ooo. How many parents can see their children keeping dreadlocks without first scolding him. No parents will be happy with such and even our society as a whole.

Even if you keep a friend that do dread or all this crazy hairstyles your parents will not like you to be moving with such person because of his crazy hair cut. And to the ladies how many of us do date this guys Few cheesy and your parents will always question the type of guy you are dating.

But I don't know why you guys always deceive people on the Internet. And please those of you that are castigating the man do feel free and take your crazy hair style to work next Monday. Thankyou Mr. Chairman say no to moral decadence in our society.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by ClassicMG(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:
The majority of comment here is showing you how Morales our societies is nowadays in the name of social ,Freedom and Human right . Can any cooperate organization allow it for their workers ? Majority of those that dress like that are majorly unemployed ,Touts , Froudster and the rest But our morales societies is celebrating them simply bcs moral is not common any more.
he no go better for you too personally
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by syntekelite(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

Thank you ooo. How many parents can see their children keeping dreadlocks without first scolding him. No parents will be happy with such and even our society as a whole.

Even if you keep a friend that do dread or all this crazy hairstyles your parents will not like you to be moving with such person because of his crazy hair cut. And to the ladies how many of us do date this guys Few cheesy and your parents will always question the type of guy you are dating.

But I don't know why you guys always deceive people on the Internet. And please those of you that are castigating the man do feel free and take your crazy hair style to work next Monday. Thankyou Mr. Chairman say no to moral decadence in our society.

You think evil resides in dreadlocks Smh..you definitely dont u.stand the meaning of sociopaths.. they are usually the most decent,well dressed and well groomed..hence the saying dont judge a book by its cover..

2 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by DeepSight(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2021
dhope:

I was about typing this before I read your comment. The future of this society is in danger because of the high level of moral decadence here and it's clearly the failure of parentage. To the human right activities who are defending this tout, don't come here on nairaland to complain when he or his group members harass and attack you on the road or under bridge like agege at night. It's what ure supporting that is hunting you. You don't need to quote me, locate anyone with that hairstyle in ur neighborhood, give ur sister to her in marriage, strike a business deal with them and enjoy urself. I come in peace

Medieval chamber pot retriever.
Go live in North Korea.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by freshkpomo(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2021
DeepSight:

You lack a proper education and have no recognition of the rights of the citizen and the role of government if you see no abuse of power here. Please emigrate to North Korea so you may dwell among like minds.

Oga stop undecided, even before the Colonial Era there was a government and if you act abnormal you visit collect. Some youths today are not different from mad people.

You wonder why SARS (though not justifying them) keep going hard on them?

Do you know that 90% of the people that dress anyhow have questionable characters?

Many of you shouting civilization will not even survive in civilized countries with this lifestyle.

Police nor go look you two time when them go shoot you, and next thing you start shouting black lives matter.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by DeepSight(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Musrataman:

Very intelligent of you!!
Just listened to what lazy, useless Nigeria youths are saying above could you imagine that.

I pity all of them because they don't actually know where they are in this present time

You, my friend, belong in the stone age.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Bashnigga(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2021
The table this man is shaking ehnnn!!!!
and he doesn't even have hair o grin
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by DeepSight(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

Oga stop undecided, even before the Colonial Era there was a government and if you act abnormal you visit collect. Some youths today are not different from mad people.

Do you know that 90% of the people that dress anyhow have questionable characters?

Many of you shouting civilization will not even survive in civilized countries with this lifestyle.

Police nor go look you two time when them go shoot you, and next thing you start shouting black lives matter.

There is nothing in the law which empowers the government to regulate hair styles, period.
Please stop yearning to be enslaved!

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by freshkpomo(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2021
DeepSight:

There is nothing in the law which empowers the government to regulate hair styles, period.
Please stop yearning to be enslaved!

Man keep craving for absolute freedom that he cannot control. If everyone is allowed to do what they like, you will not be alive....

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by babtoundey(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
By the time they hit him with "the chairman is using people's hair for ritual" he will understand the expensiveness of his stupidity.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by godofuck231: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Simple solution , if journey must abuse my rights then you are a pest and fumigation is the solution

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by funshint(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=marhez43 post=108602538][/quote]
I'm allergic to stupid people like you. Pls I take God beg you don't you ever quote me again!

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by pacespot(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
And why is the police following him about with guns, ordinary local government chairman o?
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by DeepSight(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

Man keep craving for absolute freedom that he cannot control. If everyone is allowed to do what they like, you will not be alive....

That's why certain actions are designated criminal. Because they harm your fellow man.
Your hairstyle is not such an action.

Please you are disgusting me.
Stop this pathetic nonsense at once, I conjure you.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by freshkpomo(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
DeepSight:

That's why certain actions are designated criminal. Because they harm your fellow man.
Your hairstyle is not such an action.

Please you a disgusting are educating me.
Stop this pathetic nonsense at once, I conjure you.

I thought you claimed to be civilized? That's how these Africans claiming WOKE are, they insult everyone (like the caveman they are) who goes contrary to their opinion...

I won't mention you again though, there so many of you who can't hold reasonable conversations without insults, maybe it's how you were raised from your homes.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Mamijoh(f): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
dasparrow:
What sort of country is Nigeria? No freedom at all. So much abuse of power. Very soon, these politicians will have Nigerians wearing uniform grin
By GOD grace
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Meedon: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
killmods:
Lol.. I doubt this news is true grin

Na true oooo youths are really suffering in Kogi State.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by BigYash: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Haakeem:
Attension seeker on lose They acted this. No politian or what so ever can try this nonsence in kogi state....
Na u write the script ,wen them act? undecided
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by DeepSight(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

I thought you claimed to be civilized? That's how these Africans claiming WOKE are, they insult everyone (like the caveman they are) who goes contrary to their opinion...

I won't mention you again though, there so many of you who can't hold reasonable conversations without insults, maybe it's how you were raised from your homes.

I have no civility to waste with nincompoops like you who seek to drag us all into slavery.
Be gone, slavish orangutan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by freshkpomo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
DeepSight:

I have no civility to waste with nincompoops like you who seek to drag us all into slavery.
Be gone, slavish orangutan!

Your parent failed in their duty son.

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Stupid local govt chairman,stupid security forces following him
.infact everything about kogi state na error.thank God am not from kogi
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Haakeem(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
BigYash:
Na u write the script ,wen them act? undecided
na me and u dey kogi? See ya mouth!
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by adekolaelect(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
ClassicMG:
he no go better for you too personally
one of the end time morales children sighted !!!!!!

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by BigYash: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Haakeem:
na me and u dey kogi? See ya mouth!
You think say my mouth blike like your mouth? Una wen no just get mind for that kogi. Una governor just dey use una money run things for himself.. As you big reach,you no fit go government house go ask am question? No,na here you for dey get mouth..
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Safyqueen: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
This is a fake news. Okene local government is presently headed by a woman as the chairman had been suspended. A woman, the vice is now the acting chairman please.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Sleekfingers: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

What's wrong with dreadlocks?
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Haakeem(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
BigYash:
You think say my mouth blike like your mouth? Una wen no just get mind for that kogi. Una governor just dey use una money run things for himself.. As you big reach,you no fit go government house go ask am question? No,na here you for dey get mouth..
I say enh...see ya mouth, i would say it again and again,why you no go aso rock to confront buhari and co? if no be your dead body we go see come back,that one na be say if they no lock ur lifeless body inside kirikiri.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by BigYash: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Haakeem:
I say enh...see ya mouth, i would say it again and again,why you no go aso rock to confront buhari and co? if no be your dead body we go see come back,that one na be say if they no lock ur lifeless body inside kirikiri.
Mumu talk!You no even get sense,from your write up. Carry ur wahala off my mention..
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Raphaelmary(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

You're just mad.
What is wrong with keeping dreads? Who told you that dreads is a sign of moral decadence? Always asserting rubbish everytime. Most hardened criminals and rogues don't even keep dreads.

Because dreadlocks is the worst of their problems in that state abi?
Misplaced priority!
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Haakeem(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
BigYash:
Mumu talk!You no even get sense,from your write up. Carry ur wahala off my mention..
I stand o my own comment you con reply me,abeg who bring wahala come now? Me wey dey for kogi they tell u nw say that shit no fit happen our state...you con carry am for ur head as if u live for the state before.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by descarado: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

Who made uou a moral judge?

You guys are not diff from bokoharam.
Enjoy your Nigeria.

Lily livered men.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by descarado: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

Close your mouth please.
Your submission is full of ignorance and poverty of the mind.
Get enlightened to help yourself.

Which cave do these people crawl out from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bamidele Akpan In The Midst Of PDP Members / Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun / Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.