Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi (44596 Views)

Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by DollarBuddy: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
LGA Chairman be acting like mua when I was the Social prefect of Army Day secondary school meni meni years ago grin grin grin
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Mickeybook(f): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
I suspect ritual... This is not ordinary
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Idiots always find it very easy to get to positions of authority in Nigeria.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by trustedward(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
This one na Ritualist, na Watin baba send am him Dey do so
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Haakeem:
Attension seeker on lose They acted this. No politian or what so ever can try this nonsence in kogi state....

You're underestimating the level of stupidity among Nigerian politicians as a whole.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
Abuse of Human Rights.

Sue the id!ot and see you becoming a millionaire in couples of months.
Nonsense

You Sue an idiot in Nigeria. The case is going to be judged by a panel of idiots. Who do you think is going to win?
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

Thank you ooo. How many parents can see their children keeping dreadlocks without first scolding him. No parents will be happy with such and even our society as a whole.

Even if you keep a friend that do dread or all this crazy hairstyles your parents will not like you to be moving with such person because of his crazy hair cut. And to the ladies how many of us do date this guys Few cheesy and your parents will always question the type of guy you are dating.

But I don't know why you guys always deceive people on the Internet. And please those of you that are castigating the man do feel free and take your crazy hair style to work next Monday. Thankyou Mr. Chairman say no to moral decadence in our society.

I don't actually believe I'm reading this. The question is not whether the boy on dreads is morally upright or not. The question is whether that slowpoke had any law backing him up to start cutting people's hair. For instance, fornication is morally wrong. So, to you this dumbf**k can go to a campus and start arresting students having sexual relationship, right? Nigerians like creating monsters, and then crying over such monsters later.

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by freshkpomo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
descarado:

Close your mouth please.
Your submission is full of ignorance and poverty of the mind.
Get enlightened to help yourself.

Which cave do these people crawl out from?

Since you decide to block your sense thinking you are in America, the best we can do for you is to #JUSTICEFORYOURDEADBODY...

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by 41lady(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nigerians don't know the solutions to the problems of the country, the leaders are just ghost chasers. Hairstyle is not the problem of the country, hairstyle will not solve boko haram or bandit problem.

May God bring me back to Nigeria safely by God's grace, I will break the arm of any person or police who touch my hair in the name of cutting my hair.

Thank God my popcy told my mom, she is not the one carry the hair cut, what's her problem.

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Litmus: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
dasparrow:
What sort of country is Nigeria? No freedom at all. So much abuse of power. Very soon, these politicians will have Nigerians wearing uniform grin

Are you kidding? No freedom in Nigeria? Lol, Nigeria's problem is due to an abundance of freedom. The Nigeria state has little footprint. Even some America intelctuals, in cautionary warning against Republicans fundamental advocacy for small government, argued that Nigeria would be America's future.

Nigeria is a wild ungoverned space where people generally act as they wish, often selfishly, and often without concern for the reputation of thire country, which is consequently to the detriment of future generations.

Often government can't act with the severity situations deserve for fear of Nigeria's mouthy masses running to report to the West utilising every modern means available. Very free and disloyal people.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by ComeToJesus: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Can't be Chairman but a stoolman..

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by princewarri1985: 5:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Bellydeen:
PHOTONEWS: Power-drunk New Administrator Of Okene Local Government Area, Zubair Amoka, Turns Moral Police, Begins Cutting Dreadlocks Of Kogi Youths

CC: SaharaRepoters
https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10158499580077703/
MAKE THE IDIOT NON BOLD COME WARRI HERE COME TRY THAT NONSENSE, IF HE TRY AM EHN, NA FINISHING FOR HIM AND HE MOPOS, KOGI YOUTH TOO WEAK, MY DREAD LOCK IS 5 YEARS OLD AND I PREFER A BULLET TO MY HEAD THAN ONE IDIOT GO TRY TOUCH MY HEAD WITH SCISSORS.

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by ini4brandon(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Where in the constitution are the approved hairstyles for Nigerians listed? We are talking about foundamental human rights.
olasaad:

Thank you ooo. How many parents can see their children keeping dreadlocks without first scolding him. No parents will be happy with such and even our society as a whole.

Even if you keep a friend that do dread or all this crazy hairstyles your parents will not like you to be moving with such person because of his crazy hair cut. And to the ladies how many of us do date this guys Few cheesy and your parents will always question the type of guy you are dating.

But I don't know why you guys always deceive people on the Internet. And please those of you that are castigating the man do feel free and take your crazy hair style to work next Monday. Thankyou Mr. Chairman say no to moral decadence in our society.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Litmus: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
princewarri1985:
MAKE THE IDIOT NON BOLD COME WARRI HERE COME TRY THAT NONSENSE, IF HE TRY AM EHN, NA FINISHING FOR HIM AND HE MOPOS, KOGI YOUTH TOO WEAK, MY DREAD LOCK IS 5 YEARS OLD AND I PREFER A BULLET TO MY HEAD THAN ONE IDIOT GO TRY TOUCH MY HEAD WITH SCISSORS.

What is the position of your traditional culture on dada?

What are its antecedents as far as you're concerned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.