Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Mother's Love Your Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother's Love Your Children (312 Views)

A Mother’s Love / Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's Love Your Children by ETIIKO: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Mothers, you can imitate Mary in a number of ways. How? First, by maintaining your own friendship with God through personal Bible study and private prayers. Second, by being willing to make changes in your life to please God. For example, you may have been raised by parents who easily lost their temper and spoke harshly to their children. So you may have grown up thinking that this was a normal way to raise a family. Even after learning God’s standards, you might find it a challenge to remain calm and patient with your children, especially if they misbehave when you are tired. (Eph. 4:31) At such times, you need more than ever to rely on God in prayer.
Some mothers may face a related challenge​—they find it difficult to express their love for their children. (Titus 2:3, 4) Some women have been raised in a household where their parents did not have a warm relationship with their children. If that is how you were raised, you do not have to repeat your parents’ mistakes. A mother who submits to God’s will may have to learn how to express love for her children. It may be difficult for her to change her way of thinking, feeling, and acting. But it can be done, and those changes will benefit both her and her family.
May God help all mothers
Re: Mother's Love Your Children by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
ETIIKO:
Mothers, you can imitate Mary in a number of ways. How? First, by maintaining your own friendship with God through personal Bible study and private prayers. Second, by being willing to make changes in your life to please God. For example, you may have been raised by parents who easily lost their temper and spoke harshly to their children. So you may have grown up thinking that this was a normal way to raise a family. Even after learning God’s standards, you might find it a challenge to remain calm and patient with your children, especially if they misbehave when you are tired.At such times, you need more than ever to rely on God in prayer.
Some mothers may face a related challenge​—they find it difficult to express their love for their children. Some women have been raised in a household where their parents did not have a warm relationship with their children. If that is how you were raised, you do not have to repeat your parents’ mistakes. A mother who submits to God’s will may have to learn how to express love for her children. It may be difficult for her to change her way of thinking, feeling, and acting. But it can be done, and those changes will benefit both her and her family.
Where God send you to advice mothers in His name? Why do you continue to teach your doctrines and traditions , lies Jesus Christ called them, in His name? undecided

Stop dragging the name of God down into your personal delusions.. undecided
Re: Mother's Love Your Children by ETIIKO: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where God send you to advice mothers in His name? Why do you continue to teach your doctrines and traditions , lies Jesus Christ called them, in His name? undecided

Stop dragging the name of God down into your personal delusions.. undecided

Please iam not understanding you!
Re: Mother's Love Your Children by Kobojunkie: 3:20am On Dec 19, 2021
ETIIKO:
Please i am not understanding you!
Jesus Christ did not teach any doctrine specific to mothers and their children so it is against God aka sin to teach a doctrine or tradition that adds the teachings of Jesus Christ in any way or form. undecided

The same rules that apply to the single followers of Jesus Christ apply to even those who are mothers among them. We are, all of us, called to love others as Jesus Christ loved us, and it does not matter if the other is a child of ours or a stranger - no preferential treatments.undecided
Re: Mother's Love Your Children by ETIIKO: 6:11am On Dec 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not teach any doctrine specific to mothers and their children so it is against God aka sin to teach a doctrine or tradition that adds the teachings of Jesus Christ in any way or form. undecided

The same rules that apply to the single followers of Jesus Christ apply to even those who are mothers among them. We are, all of us, called to love others as Jesus Christ loved us, and it does not matter if the other is a child of ours or a stranger - no preferential treatments.undecided
Yes I agreed with you, considering what I posted; it wasn't for a debate but my emphasis was on "encouragment" toward parents relationship with their children especially mothers it not about tradition neither adding to what is not written in the Bible but as a reference to the present situation in our society. Thank you and good morning.
Re: Mother's Love Your Children by Kobojunkie: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2021
ETIIKO:

Yes I agreed with you, considering what I posted; it wasn't for a debate but my emphasis was on "encouragment" toward parents relationship with their children especially mothers it not about tradition neither adding to what is not written in the Bible but as a reference to the present situation in our society. Thank you and good morning.
Regardless, the name of God should never be used with that which is not of God as it is sin against God. undecided

I know that your pastors and mogs freely commit that sin against God everytime they open their mouths to speak but that does not mean God's standard has been lowered as a result. It is evil and against God to teach the doctrines and commandments of men in the Name of God, no matter how 'good' the intentions may seem. undecided

Emphasis and encouragement can be expressed without dragging God's name into it as doing so is akin to teaching lies, an abomination, in the name of God and the penalty against those who teach such lies, Jesus Christ made clear over 2000 years ago. undecided
Re: Mother's Love Your Children by ETIIKO: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Regardless, the name of God should never be used with that which is not of God as it is sin against God. undecided

I know that your pastors and mogs freely commit that sin against God everytime they open their mouths to speak but that does not mean God's standard has been lowered as a result. It is evil and against God to teach the doctrines and commandments of men in the Name of God, no matter how 'good' the intentions may seem. undecided

Emphasis and encouragement can be expressed without dragging God's name into it as doing so is akin to teaching lies, an abomination, in the name of God and the penalty against those who teach such lies, Jesus Christ made clear over 2000 years ago. undecided
It is worth while to criticize but how does it indicate your self regulations?
Re: Mother's Love Your Children by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
ETIIKO:

It is worth while to criticize but how does it indicate your self regulations?
Self regulation? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed.. I’m Becoming An Atheist / Spiritual Meaning Of Dream About Seeing Eggs / Dream About A Very Old Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.