Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,387 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) (5061 Views)

MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! BE WISE! (Photo) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
maynia:
A Ho.e actually
Why, again, am I a ho.e? undecided
Who did this to you and your kind? Who raised you lot to turn out like this? undecided
What brand screw are you missing that you resort to thinking as you do? undecided

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why, again, am I a ho.e? undecided
Who did this to you and your kind? Who raised you lot to turn out like this? undecided

A ho.e and a paternity fraudster. Who did this to you? Your mom?
Worthless junkie
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
maynia:
A ho.e and a paternity fraudster. Who did this to you? Your mom?
Again, why I am these things you keep pushing? undecided
You and I obviously don't share anything in common let alone DNA,so Again, who did this to you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You and I obviously don't share anything in common let alone DNA,so Again, who did this to you? undecided

a ho.e and paternity fraudster, who raised you?
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
maynia:

a ho.e and paternity fraudster.
Again, Why, again, am I a ho.e? undecided
What brand screw are you missing that you resort to thinking as you do? undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:

A ho.e and paternity fraudster who did this to you, your mom? grin
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
maynia:

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The one they’ve been using too screw you, ho.e cheesy
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
maynia:

Why you keeping tab on his thread? And he is the one with the insecurity? tongue
EXACTLY!
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
maynia:

The one they’ve been using too screw you, ho.e cheesy
I am not gay , not that there is anything wrong with that. undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
maynia:

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am not gay , not that there is anything wrong with that. undecided

Same with paternity fraud that That you said nothing is wrong with, ho.e
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:

A ho.e and paternity fraudster who did this to you, your mom?
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
maynia:
Same with paternity fraud that That you said nothing is wrong with, ho.e
I've never insisted there is nothing wrong with paternity fraud. So I ask you again, what brand screw are you missing from your brain that continues to inflict this brand of delusion on you. undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I've never insisted there is nothing wrong with paternity fraud. So I ask you again, what brand screw are you missing from your brain that continues to inflict this brand of delusion on you. undecided

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
maynia:
I see there is nothing tangible to be had her in way of real conversation with your kind. Let me leave you to your delusions.... Goodluck! undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see there is nothing tangible to be had her in way of real conversation with your kind. Let me leave you to your delusions.... Goodluck! undecided

A ho.e and paternity fraudster who did this to you, your mom?
You ain’t tangible Enough to hold a conversation with, fraudster
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Gadiola2(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
100% true
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by amadaovie(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wuminity:
Check Google for the definition of insecurity.... You shall always remain pissed.

Please don't get married o. grin

By the way, you sound so pained.
The girl really do you strong thing grin grin grin

This one dey among.

She even get mind post her real pix on a faceless forum when it's not even a requirement for registration.

She dey look for customers.

The same thing with most of them on this forum.

Guys beware!
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Bringing This Back Up!!
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Females can keep crying on this one. I'll just be here enjoying it!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Love Struck Couple Shares In -bed Loved Up Photos / A 19-year-old College Student's Whose Photos Went Viral Now Into Modeling(photo) / Please Help Me Translate Thus Yoruba Message To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.