Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) (5048 Views)

MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! BE WISE! (Photo) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
You are right they are all farm tools.
I tell you from experience all those babes uploading revealing pics and posting with their butts on Facebook are into hookups(prostitution).
If you go inbox you will weak they are ready to travel any where to bleep any man that can pay 5 -10k

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Idiotmod: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Na the one whey don go Dubai or turkey i no fit marry. The rate whey girls dey do olosho for that side

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Run along.

Yo bro
I don't run
I only smoke dried horse shit mixed with weed
And kick people with my rain boot

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
DonBenny77:
You are right they are all farm tools.
I tell you from experience all those babes uploading revealing pics and posting with their butts on Facebook are into hookups(prostitution).
If you go inbox you will weak they are ready to travel any where to bleep any man that can pay 5 -10k
Thats just it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Idiotmod:
Na the one whey don go Dubai or turkey i no fit marry. The rate whey girls dey do olosho for that side
Like i always say, they are prospectless, they don't want to have to stress themselves before they are able pay their bills and yet they need the "Strong And Independent Woman" Tag!
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Women coming in my threads to shame me out of hate but then they use the INSECURITY on me? Wow!
Define the word first!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by EbenezerTriumph: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
Rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Rule 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

Rule 15 : Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.

Rule 21: Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation
another frustrated how spotted

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Myrealself: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
But guys are the ones encouraging women to do this. Guys will keep on complimenting them and giving them attention, so the girls keep on doing what they are doing to gain likes and attention

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Ishilove: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
If this section's moderators were doing their jobs as diligently as justwise in the Travel section, this poster and his ilk would have been run off the forum a long time ago.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Tombrown3(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ishilove:
If this section's moderators were doing their jobs as diligently as justwise in the Travel section, this poster and his ilk would have been run off the forum a long time ago.

cheesy hahaha. I can't stop laughing. Calm down my sister, he might not actually be right, but there is a point in the post. Though he made it sound hateful, blunt and hard for the other gender to like, he still made a valuable point for a wise man to take into consideration.

Las las, we go still marry, one way or the other.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by franchasng: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
This may sound awkward, but honestly, there is an atom of truth in it.

All my friends that are married to wonderful, industrious ladies, none of those ladies frequent facebook and the likes.

Social media seems to affect women negatively more than men, I could be wrong

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Very correct, I use to say this long time ago.
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Almost every man has something resourceful doing online, social media platforms included, but women don't even want to pay attention to the fact that legitimate money can be made online!
They'd rather settle for "MakeUp Artistry" and then keep posting their behinds online!

Very pathetic, all they do is shake their behind and show braless boobs.
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Legendoo: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ishilove:

Why is it that you don't like the truth ?

I can post 20 k Instagram pages confirming what was written.

Then follow those girls on Snapchat to see what was said.

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheWolfen(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
True...
That is definitely a huge red flag men need to take into consideration IF they ready to settle down with someone
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
Spotting them just gets too easy sometimes grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Myrealself:
But guys are the ones encouraging women to do this. Guys will keep on complimenting them and giving them attention, so the girls keep on doing what they are doing to gain likes and attention
Blaming the immoralities of women on the men is just utterly disgusting!

No man, at least i'm sure that 95% of men would never put a gun up and force women to do whatever they do, must this system always have to be like this? Men will do absolutely nothing and just abide by this already fvvccked up system and still get blamed for something they know absolutely nothing about simply because women can never be at fault?! I HATE TO SEE IT!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
franchasng:
This may sound awkward, but honestly, there is an atom of truth in it.

All my friends that are married to wonderful, industrious ladies, none of those ladies frequent facebook and the likes.

Social media seems to affect women negatively more than men, I could be wrong
I appreciate the fact that you are able to grasp the atomic factor of this message. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
BiggyB242:
Very correct, I use to say this long time ago.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
BiggyB242:

Very pathetic, all they do is shake their behind and show braless boobs.
CHECK TIKTOK!!! Everytime i come across their rubbish it just pisses me off everytime!
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
TheWolfen:
True...
That is definitely a huge red flag men need to take into consideration IF they ready to settle down with someone
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Wuminity(f): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Check Google for the definition of insecurity.... You shall always remain pissed.

Please don't get married o. grin

By the way, you sound so pained.
The girl really do you strong thing grin grin grin
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
Boss please try dey drink water, he get why....

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
Its delusional how these feminine people are quick to using "She Really Hurt You" sentence because you are woke! Absolutely nonsenae!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Wuminity(f): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
E don finish grin
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wuminity:
Check Google for the definition of insecurity.... You shall always remain pissed.

Please don't get married o. grin

By the way, you sound so pained.
The girl really do you strong thing grin grin grin

Your insecurity is smelling, the thing really hit you cheesy
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wuminity:
E don finish grin

Why you keeping tab on his thread? And he is the one with the insecurity? tongue
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
lolu2019:
he wasn't talking to u.he is talking to real men not Bob.
More like he is talking to real eejits! undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
More like he is talking to real eejits! undecided

Says a ho.e
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Ronnnie: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
CHECK TIKTOK!!! Everytime i come across their rubbish it just pisses me off everytime!
That's the worse place....all they do now is lick lips and do their faces somehow just for like and attention...the worse us they can now upload such videos on Facebook and WhatsApp....I just pity their boyfriend's who think they have a loyal girl
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
maynia:
Says a LovePeddler
Why am I a love peddler again? undecided

Seriously, who raised you? Why did you choose to turn out this way? undecided

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why am I a love peddler again? undecided

A Ho.e actually

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? / Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know / Am Ugly &I Know It, PICS PROOF. Post Your Pics If Your Ugly, N Proud Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.