Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack (1382 Views)

She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / Nigerians Blast US-Based Nigerian Man For Twerking In The Toilet (Photos) / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by samwriter: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shedrack777:
the best medicine for this, is to stop entering the toilet with your phone and concentrate on the shit you went to shit, and believe me, you'll shit everything in 5 minutes
I have never done that since i was born
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by flokii: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

for the veggies ithink kale and celery would really help

this part of the world only few individuals really know the health benefits of organic meals

You're correct.. organic, green diets are the best option.
Re: I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack by 99thEnemy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

iknow right!!

iwil table it on the floor now and work/walk on it

cheesy grin

grin grin grin u no well

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Make Some Of You Rich Today. / Women: I Don't Want 1 Minute Man, Then This... / What's ONE Habit That Stops People From Becoming Successful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.