Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? (2335 Views)

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by MediMedi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
I do not want to make an epistles here.

The first girl I wanted having sex with, I got her so wet down there, kissing and touching.
She changed her mind, No Sex.

The second one was the same as the first one, No Sex.

The third one, last night.
After doing the talking, kissing we landed on the bed I got her wet down there, yet
No Sex.

Am confused.
What's the Lord saying or am not doing well?
Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by donbachi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dis ur mata pass me.
Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by MediMedi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
donbachi:
Dis ur mata pass me.
Like, I don't understand myself
Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by SarutobiEky(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
MediMedi:

Like, I don't understand myself
Go with the flow. The universe is actually trying to save you from problems.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin
Perhaps priesthood is calling you tongue. I pray you don't miss the call lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by Mightymosco: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Until u marry nd stl experience it...as 4 now...no shaking...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by MufasaLion: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
You're the Messiah everyone is talking about. Don't soil your body and soul. grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by MediMedi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Perhaps priesthood is calling you tongue. I pray you don't miss the call lipsrsealed
Don't go there biko, I don't need it
Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by MediMedi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mightymosco:
Until u marry nd stl experience it...as 4 now...no shaking...
am shaking already
Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
I know nothing about this shit

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by Mightymosco: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
MediMedi:
am shaking already
Be gratefull to GOD Instead...
Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by CrownOfClay724: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:
You're the Messiah everyone is talking about. Don't soil your body and soul. grin grin grin grin grin grin

He never know grin

It's a sign and you should be very thankful.
Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by MufasaLion: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

He never know grin

It's a sign and you should be very thankful.

Lol
Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by ChiefSosa(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Maybe they all planned you or maybe you're just a key, you start the car and get the engine running, then the main driver comes in to drive the car. In other words: ur own na to warm motor, make Oga come drive am.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by posty56: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
MediMedi:

The first girl I wanted having sex with, I got her so wet down there, kissing and touching.
She changed her mind, No Sex.

The second one was the same as the first one, No Sex.

The third one, last night.
After doing the talking, kissing we landed on the bed I got her wet down there, yet
No Sex.

Am confused.
What's the Lord saying or am not doing well?
God wants to save you but you are too dumb too realize it.
Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by Deicide: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
To test the hypothesis go and get a prostitute to have sex with, if you guy are getting close to action and she changes her mind and say no sex. Then you my brother have a spiritual problem grin Lol am just kidding

1 Like

Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by MediMedi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't understand
Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by Oyiboman69: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
It's because you waste too much time trying to make them wet and they achieved orgasm in the process which is wrong... you should know when to stop cos most girls got satisfied after cumming and won't allow you to penetrate especially for the first time. in addition, you should always pay attention to their rhythm and stop almost at the height of their satisfaction and start penetrating or else,you on your own. It's a trick which you have to master and nothing spiritual about your situation... all you have to do is known when to stop,good luck....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by freshkpomo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
MediMedi:

The first girl I wanted having

If you are wise, you will know it's a red flag. Sex will be a sweet experience oh, but it will also lead to your doom if you do it randomly. the sign is there, 3 girls can't be a coincidence. You are special and I think God is protecting you.

If you continue, you may look back and regret it. Moreover sex is overrated, na only when you want come you dey feel am well as a man and that's just a few seconds.

Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by tnerro1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Your spirit has saved you from mammy water girls, be grateful and zip up
Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by talk2hb1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Fake Prophets with fake prophecies!
Re: I Can't Have Sex With Them, WHY? by MediMedi(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Oyiboman69:
It's because you waste too much time trying to make them wet and they achieved orgasm in the process which is wrong... you should know when to stop cos most girls got satisfied after cumming and won't allow you to penetrate especially for the first time. in addition, you should always pay attention to their rhythm and stop almost at the height of their satisfaction and start penetrating or else,you on your own. It's a trick which you have to master and nothing spiritual about your situation... all you have to do is known when to stop,good luck....
This could be true cos I always lay hand on their laps before the struggle for sex

(1) (Reply)

I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now / Which Nigerian State Forbids Married Women From Adultery / Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.