Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? (2349 Views)

Dear Alpha Males! / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries / 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2023
A few years ago before I swallowed the red pill, I could only last for 30 secs tops. After listening to the likes of Thegidredpiller, Andrew Tate, Rollo Tomassi over the years, my paradigm about women shifted from woman worshipper to one whom she should worship. I noticed that I could go for 30 mins and beyond.
I have not been able to understand the dynamics behind this biological change. What do you think happened?

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by ThatrealestApex: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Has it now gotten to this? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Has it now gotten to this? undecided
This thread is for mature minds please

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by ThatrealestApex: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Carcholce: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2023
Blue pill men their body too dey sweet them when see women that’s the reason. The sweetness is so strong that it pushes the semen out within seconds.

While “Alpha” like you called it have successfully tamed this “sweetness” and don’t feel a thing even when doing it with the most beautiful girl.

If you want to master this, try not to cum at all whenever you meet your wife/girlfriend. It destroys their self esteem. They’ll think they are not good enough for you. Please note, this can destroy your relationship/marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2023
Carcholce:
Blue pill men their body too dey sweet them when see women that’s the reason. The sweetness is so strong that it pushes the semen out within seconds.

While “Alpha” like you called it have successfully tamed this “sweetness” and don’t feel a thing even when doing it with the most beautiful girl.

If you want to master this, try not to cum at all whenever you meet your wife/girlfriend. It destroys their self esteem. They’ll think they are not good enough for you. Please note, this can destroy your relationship/marriage.

@ BOLDED

This is true. They literally beg you to please cum even when they are tired. The joy that flows from their heart when you finally do cannot be hidden. It gives them the feeling of being worthy of making the man they worship satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Chaos14: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2023
Why do some nairlanders make stupid threads?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2023
Chaos14:
Why do some nairlanders make stupid threads?
To educate. That this sounds stupid to you does not make your assumption true. I'm sharing my real life experience in a guise to help men seek helpful knowledge from the names I mentioned.

Call it mind control for the right reasons.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Chaos14: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:
To educate. That this sounds stupid to you does not make your assumption true. I'm sharing my real life experience in a guise to help men seek helpful knowledge from the names I mentioned.

Call it mind control for the right reasons.
well, not all alpha males last long. False information

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2023
Chaos14:
well, not all alpha males last long. False information
More than 50% of Alpha males are playboys and no playboy is a 1 min man. This makes it true.
Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Chaos14: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:
More than 50% of Alpha males are playboys and no playboy is a 1 min man. This makes it true.
i agree with that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by MechanicMike: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:
A few years ago before I swallowed the red pill, I could only last for 30 secs tops. After listening to the likes of Thegidredpiller, Andrew Tate, Rollo Tomassi over the years, my paradigm about women shifted from woman worshipper to one whom she should worship. I noticed that I could go for 30 mins and beyond.
I have not been able to understand the dynamics behind this biological change. What do you think happened?

angry
Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by MechanicMike: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:

Jackie Chan...so BECUZ u last for 30 second with man ..u sayin all men last 30 second wit woman..correct? Brother are u ok sir?((no offenscce)) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Warl0ck: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:
how many minutes do u last on top men?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2023
MechanicMike:

Jackie Chan...so BECUZ u last for 30 second with man ..u sayin all men last 30 second wit woman..correct? Brother are u ok sir?((no offenscce)) angry
I have nothing against gay men. I am not gay and have no desire for my fellow man.
Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Warl0ck:
how many minutes do u last on top men?
I have nothing against gay men. I am not gay and have no desire for my fellow man.
Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Vintage9999: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2023
I have this problem, I've tried different things nothing has really changed, I've done sti test, nothing is there. I want to be able to tame the sweetness as you said. How can I please?
Carcholce:

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 11:19am On Apr 07, 2023
Vintage9999:
I have this problem, I've tried different things nothing has really changed, I've done sti test, nothing is there. I want to be able to tame the sweetness as you said. How can I please?
You have to transform your mindset about women and pussy completely. Yes women are beautiful and should be respected but you must see them as objects of your own pleasure and not the center of your universe. They are not a goal but a side attraction. You need to have an iron mindset about your reality as a man. Research the ideas of the 3 men I mentioned.
Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Vintage9999: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2023
The last experience really made my self esteem drop. In fact I haven't had sex since. And this is 6months plus. I really want to slow down myself during the act
Jimmythewise:
You have to transform your mindset about women and pussy completely. Yes women are beautiful and should be respected but you must see them as objects of your own pleasure and not the center of your universe. They are not a goal but a side attraction. You need to have an iron mindset about your reality as a man. Research the ideas of the 3 men I mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Sucre6: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2023
Naturally, when you adore a woman to much and just can't wait to have a taste of her and all that, u end up having too much fantasies about how beautiful her body is and how pinky fresh her coochy looks like and when this is registered in your memories, your subconscious mind keep playing it like a broken tape trap record in your head and u can't just stop
And when it's time to finally hit the honey pot, she pulls her panties and the coochy is even more amazing that u imagined as you behold the gorgeousness of sweet in the middle, and she removes her bra and her breast where standing and pointing at you none stop,

She spreads her legs on the bed and your subconscious mind reminds you that this what u have always wanted, now, you dive in like a rookie in an Olympic runner of 100 miles finally and before u could say don't leave me you will just explode with the ecstasy of sweetness and you are done before you even start. And she's disappointed. Because she expected more after all the mouth way u make say u be sex pro grin😂😂

Well that's right there ☝😂 why simps cums quick

But an alpha male does not care about how beautiful u look, for him you are just an object to satisfy his sexual needs, he even forgets a girl said she will be coming around, nigga is busy with other things that will benefit his career and when she eventually comes, he pushes her to the bed and when he dives in and starts fckxing her, his mind goes straight to thinking of how he's gon make the next Benjamins (money) and he wouldn't know when he would bang her for more than 45 minutes and she's under there moaning her life away in ecstasy, and her orgasm over and over again.

You see that right their is why Alpha males will always get the pvssy for free while simp continue forming lover boys and paying heavily for it yet they won't still get it grin
Thank God for showing me the RedPil on time in my life ✌😎
Lemme stop here abeg 😁

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
Vintage9999:
The last experience really made my self esteem drop. In fact I haven't had sex since. And this is 6months plus. I really want to slow down myself during the act
Then forget about women and sex and focus on becoming a man. A man is one who has conquered an enemy and is proud to show it to the world. For most men, that enemy is poverty. Have an iron mind first.
Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by MechanicMike: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:

That's right bro..we kill faggggggots!! ((Well said)) wink
Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by sunshineV(f): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:
This thread is for mature minds please
then u should leave this thread🤣

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by sunshineV(f): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:
you've been in bed with "alpha males" to come to this figures abi u just pulled out rubbish stat out from ur ass?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Carcholce: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
sunshineV:
you've been in bed with "alpha males" to come to this figures abi u just pulled out rubbish stat out from ur ass?
You must be sex starved seeing how unattractive you are in mind and body.
Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by sunshineV(f): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:
You must be sex starved seeing how unattractive you are in mind and body.
is this the answer to the question I asked? afa mail isonu grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by idu1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Vintage9999:

Do you masturbate?
Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by kals4luv990(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
idu1:

Do you masturbate?
please dnt blame masturbation biko
See I do masturbate once in a while and believe me wen I say that I last at 4mins which is over healthy sef
Any guy wey last pass 5mins sef is either on drugs,impotent or a massive liar
And yes masturbation doesn't cause weakness in erection or premature ejaculation

He might be passing through stress,or anxious or some other problem
Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by JovialJune(f): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is the Only topic an alfa mail can come up with 😆😆😆

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by idu1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
kals4luv990:
please dnt blame masturbation biko
See I do masturbate once in a while and believe me wen I say that I last at 4mins which is over healthy sef
Any guy wey last pass 5mins sef is either on drugs,impotent or a massive liar
And yes masturbation doesn't cause weakness in erection or premature ejaculation

He might be passing through stress,or anxious or some other problem

You don't know where am go with his answer.

Masturbation can actually help in lasting longer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed? by kals4luv990(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
idu1:

You don't know where am go with his answer.

Masturbation can actually help in lasting longer.
choi m sorry I misunderstood yu boss
My bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Faithful To Your Mate? / Cost Of Weddings / Make Una Help Me Propose To This Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.