Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Hard Flaccid Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard Flaccid Penis (483 Views)

Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand / Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hard Flaccid Penis by Amarahobu: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
His flaccid penis is hard, he has been to the hospital after some test and ultrasound the doctor said nothing is wrong.. he no longer gets morning erection, and the flaccid penis is strong like stone when he's standing or walking around. Anyone has an idea??

(1) (Reply)

Should Men Test Their Intending Wife With Poverty Before Marrying Her? / Western Countries And Wooden Homes / Slay Queen Brags On Her Birthday, She’s Not Afraid Of Ritualists (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.