Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) (4760 Views)

She Committed Suicide Because Of Bodyshaming. / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by miracool946: 9:53am On May 17, 2018
It was brought to my consciousness the rampant attack on women with sagging mammary gland. This is why as an advocate of respect to women I will be educating us on the causes of sagging breast or rather Olympus has fallen as you people will call it. Contrary to the opinions off many guy that it is due to frequent handling by men there are several other causes as listed below;
We know that age comes to all and gravity does its job, but no one wants to get breasts saggy and saggy before the right time. Some women do not know it, but there are common habits among them that help speed up this process and leave the breasts flaccid and saggy.
Let’s list 6 habits or situations that happen to us that can help anticipate breast trim, and if you want to decrease that effect you should modify your routine to postpone this problem.
1. Concertina effect
Unfortunately many women suffer from this problem which is quite unpleasant. When we gain weight and lose weight, the breasts naturally grow and diminish along with the rest of the body, this leaves the breast tissues more flaccid and consequently leaves the breasts sagging.
2. Smoking
A survey was performed with women candidates for breast lift procedure, all in their 30’s.
Almost all had sagging breasts due to smoking, because cigarettes break down the protein fibers of the skin , this habit causes damage to the breast, depriving the skin of oxygen and affecting elasticity.
3. Wrong bra or do not wear bra
Of course wearing a bra is a woman’s choice, but the bra is a great ally to keep your breasts from sagging and sagging.
Wearing a bra that is not suitable for breast size or tightening the back is also bad because it will not give proper support to the breasts.
4. Do not practice exercises
The sedentarismo is not a great ally of the health and can be an enemy also of the breasts.
This is because physical exercise helps to accelerate the metabolism and this is good for the skin, with firm skin the breasts also become firmer.
5. Lack of hydration
Firm skin is moisturized skin, the breasts need to be healthy enough and hydrated to stay firm and prevent the breasts from sagging and sagging.
If you often use moisturizers, do not forget your breasts and your lap area and always drink lots of water.
6. High Impact Exercises
Not doing exercises is bad, but performing high-impact exercises is also not good, because the repetitive balance causes the breasts to go through a degradation of collagen.
So running and jumping are cut off from the exercise routine? No, try not to overdo high-impact exercises, but to achieve them and still decrease collagen degradation, always wear a sports bra that is right for the size of your breasts to hold it tight.
Well, you can have that breast of yours compact and not sagging as some imagine it to be. Do try as much as possible to get the best best form of exercises and also health. But if you notice an unusual size on the breast, then you may need to be very careful. thank you for reading and stop body shaming women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by forreelinc(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2018
cheesy olympus has fallen

3 Likes

Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by swiz123(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2018
grin

Save us the long sermon; we all know the natural thing that causes saggy boobs

1 Like

Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2018
i hate body shaming ladies and i don't and have never done it undecided

i only kindly tell them to pick up their flat hooters before it touches the ground undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by EmmySparky(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2018
i dont body shame o...i just hold a minute silence for the fallen heroes whenever i see them...they deserve to be shown some respect after their battles in this world...

8 Likes

Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by EmmySparky(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2018
swiz123:
grin

Save us the long sermon; we all know the natural thing that causes saggy boobs
lol bad guy...op is trying to give excuses....it no work
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by justiniyke29: 12:20pm On May 17, 2018
abeg that one on the left na slippers or wetin
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by ubunja(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
boys dont sag boobs?? OK bring them over here and i help myself grin
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by rifasenate11(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2018
still all these will not stop the general public's idea of saggy boob's...
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by chubinwa(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2018
Assertion without empirical consideration
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by MrAnele(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
Yawn
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by MrAnele(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2018
justiniyke29:
abeg that one on the left na slippers or wetin
I no sure...
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by Randy100: 2:26pm On May 17, 2018
From my personal research, I found out that it is women that did not breastfeed their babies that tend to have saggy breast.
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by Jochebed7(f): 5:03pm On May 17, 2018
I think it's also partly hereditary. also the bigger the breast, the stronger the effects of gravity
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by sirkingz455(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2018
Jochebed7:
I think it's also partly hereditary. also the bigger the breast, the stronger the effects of gravity
I disagree with you
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by Jochebed7(f): 6:17pm On May 17, 2018
sirkingz455:
I disagree with you
well I said ' I think' if u have facts that disprove it, twill be nice to see
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by Apina(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2018
Even if the prophet Ezekiel prophesies, those fallen heroes can never rise again grin
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by Gift101(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2018
Olympus ooooo Indeed The Wall Of Jericho Fell down Flat
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2018
Story story.......
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i hate body shaming ladies and i don't and have never done it undecided

i only kindly tell them to pick up their flat hooters before it touches the ground undecided
LMAO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by Fabulous0019(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2018
chubinwa:
Assertion without empirical consideration

Did u study Philosophy? grin just curious though
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by Nobody: 5:12am On May 18, 2018
It's a natural thing for a 'natural' breast to sag in minor or major scales.

All this body shaming thingy is just for show.

They (guys) be juicing on it, saggy or not at every opportunity they got.
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by femi4: 5:46am On May 18, 2018
Ladies bodyshame a lot. He's short, fat, bald bla bla etc

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by YorubaAssasin: 5:52am On May 18, 2018
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by GuntersChain(m): 5:56am On May 18, 2018
what goes up must come down.
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On May 18, 2018
Mrs Shatta Wale...how far?
Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by Anie007(m): 7:43am On May 18, 2018
EmmySparky:
i dont body shame o...i just hold a minute silence for the fallen heroes whenever i see them...they deserve to be shown some respect after their battles in this world...
you mean like...

Re: Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) by EmmySparky(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2018
Anie007:

you mean like...
yeah man...they deserve our respects

(1) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Roman Goddess Puts Her Curvaceous Body On Display (photos) / Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.