Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri (2975 Views)

Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) / Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage / Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Bastardlyrich: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
wirinet:

Another IPOB youth.
Displaying violent, chest beating and terrorist behaviour.
I am certain you are either from Bayelsa or Umuahia (or at least one parent).

Ok. The king of Warri should be called the "Pere of Ijaws"
I support as and se uniting.snd yorubas are against us all in ss and se infact our biggest enemies.
If you have conscience,you will know calling that boy king of warri is an insult to ijaws that are the big brother in niger delta.
And yes I'm Eastern ijaw from ph.earthern ijaws are bayelsa,river and akwaibom ijaws.
I won't insult you,I see an itskiri man insulting an ijaw man as a younger brother,perhaps last born from another mother insulting his most elder brother.
Just stop insultiing us.
He is king of itsekiris and not warri
Thank u
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by IGBOSON1: 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

That dirty King is the king of the itsekiris,ijaws have their king.
Remember ijaws are the most blessed,bravest and strongest black tribe

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by ThEGodFaThEr104: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
wirinet:

Another IPOB youth.

Guy, be very careful not to mention Igbos or say anything derogatory against Igbos. We take no prisoners and we won't tamper justice with mercy when you knowingly step on our tails.

2 Likes

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by DitariDisciple2: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
wirinet:

Another IPOB youth.

Olu of warri only rule itsekiri area.
The ijaws of Warri have Pere of Ogbe-Ijoh warri kingdom.
The snr Oromoni of which the Oromoni junior was killed recently in lekki.
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by isokomarine: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
wirinet:

Other kings have no history, all of them are less than 100years. Olu of Warri has record stretching back 700 years. There are historical records with monarchies of Portugal and England.
but itsekiri still remains minority in warri

2 Likes

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by isokomarine: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
SlayerForever:

But he can immediately ask you all to vacate Warri. He is your host.
if you don't know he has limited power in warri
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Parachoko: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Let him try it na,na ijaw ooo.
There are three feared that tribe in Nigeria.
Igbos
Ijaws
Fulanis.
Every other tribe are afraid it these three tribe.
I wander who pay you to rubbish ijaws online like this

You're too crass to be an Ijaw man

Even Wetin no concern Ijaw, you go start putting mouth and causing unnecessary wahala for Wetin no have anything to do with the ijaw people.

I don't care about your tribe or who you're, just stop this kind attitude. Ijaws are not known for this such of crass attitude online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Parachoko: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

I m ijaw and that dirty King is only king of the itsekiris and not ijaws.
When you say pay homage as in how.
Like ijaws fear itsekiris.
I hope you know when you talk of ss the first tribe you will call is ijaws,.
East igbos
West Yoruba Muslims
North hausas but now fulanis.
Ijaws rule Niger delta that is why Edwin Clarke is the leader.
If manager visits the useless king,it might be out of friendship and extending a peaceful hand to our neighbors.
If them born itsekiris well,make them challenge.
@ wirinet, this guy is not an Ijaw man.

I wander why he is intentionally acting this childish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by thundafire: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2021
wirinet:

Other kings have no history, all of them are less than 100years. Olu of Warri has record stretching back 700 years. There are historical records with monarchies of Portugal and England.
shut up
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Bastardlyrich: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Parachoko:
I wander who pay you to rubbish ijaws online like this

You're too crass to be an Ijaw man

Even Wetin no concern Ijaw, you go start putting mouth and causing unnecessary wahala for Wetin no have anything to do with the ijaw people.

I don't care about your tribe or who you're, just stop this kind attitude. Ijaws are not known for this such of crass attitude online.
Stop calling him warri king simple,ijaws are way above itsekiris and he doesn't rule ijaw.
Let's learn how to respect each other
He is king of itsekiris not warri.
If you say I'm not ijaw no need to argue about it.
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Efewestern: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2021
wirinet don't fall into the trap that guy is setting. I'm sure he isn't Ijaw. Keep the thread civil and ignore his rants.

4 Likes

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by wirinet(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Efewestern:
wirinet don't fall into the trap that guy is setting. I'm sure he isn't Ijaw. Keep the thread civil and ignore his rants.
Thanks my brother. We must prevent outsiders from causing disunity in Warri.

4 Likes

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by wirinet(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Stop calling him warri king simple,ijaws are way above itsekiris and he doesn't rule ijaw.
Let's learn how to respect each other
He is king of itsekiris not warri.
If you say I'm not ijaw no need to argue about it.

Tell that to the whole world who came to witness his coronation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRsT8BvqCtA
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Bastardlyrich: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
wirinet:

Tell that to the whole world who came to witness his coronation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRsT8BvqCtA
So your last born is doing something,won't he invite his most elder brothers.
The ijaws and igbos are the big brothers in ss.
Ijaws first
Itsekiri is a very tiny little tribe.
Most claim they are related to the cowarfly afonja muslims.
Ijaws and itsekiris no be mata abeg.
Ijaws will always support and love our younger once in ss.
God bless the most blessed black tribe and the richest blacks.
Asawana
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by tutudesz: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
wirinet:

Even Senator James Manager and the Ijaw community came to pay homage. I was unable to capture the Ijaw entourage.

We don't seem to have problem with Ijaws in Delta, we are closely knit and inter marry. The problem seem to be from Ijaws from Bayelsa.
My brother Ijaws and Itsekiris are one and we will continue to be one regardless of Politics on ground smiley
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by tutudesz: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

So your last born is doing something,won't he invite his most elder brothers.
The ijaws and igbos are the big brothers in ss.
Ijaws first
Itsekiri is a very tiny little tribe.
Most claim they are related to the cowarfly afonja muslims.
Ijaws and itsekiris no be mata abeg.
Ijaws will always support and love our younger once in ss.
God bless the most blessed black tribe and the richest blacks.
Asawana
Abeg shut up your mouth undecided You are clearly a Igbo boy from your statement and we will expose you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by tutudesz: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Efewestern:
He is not a Ijaw boy, because Ijaw will make such useless statement.
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Bastardlyrich: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
tutudesz:

Abeg shut up your mouth undecided You are clearly a Igbo boy from your statement and we will expose you.
What are you waiting,expose na grin grin
Ijaws rule ss,if you don't like it do the awolowo
Ijaws are Kings and are the most blessed and richest black tribe.
My last reply on these thread
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Bastardlyrich: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
tutudesz:

My brother Ijaws and Itsekiris are one and we will continue to be one regardless of Politics on ground smiley
Sorry ijaws and itsekiris have no bussiness.
They are related to afonja Muslims.
We all know how those afonjas hates ijaws.
I'm ijaw and me and afonjas have no business.
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by tutudesz: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

What are you waiting,expose na grin grin
Ijaws rule ss,if you don't like it do the awolowo
Ijaws are Kings and are the most blessed and richest black tribe.
My last reply on these thread
Shut up your dirty mouth undecided
No Ijaw person will ever make such useless statement like Ijaws rule SS or the richest black tribe undecided
Guy go study Ijaws guide well

2 Likes

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by brain54(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
wirinet:

Believe me Tompolo has no problems with Itsekiris (his beaf is with Ayiri for obvious reason)

It's Olu of Warri. That's the recognized appellation as recognized by the whole world. Kings are associated with kingdoms and never with tribes or nationality.

As long as the Federal Government recognize Olu of Warri, the state Government recognize Olu of Warri, James Manager recognizes Olu of Warri, Edwin Clark recognizes Olu of Warri, your own nuances are irrelevant

What is tompolo's beef with ayiri?

The reasons aren't obvious to me.
Do you mind pointing that out?
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by tutudesz: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Sorry ijaws and itsekiris have no bussiness.
They are related to afonja Muslims.
We all know how those afonjas hates ijaws.
I'm ijaw and me and afonjas have no business.
Guy it's very clear that you are not one of us, so stop embarrassing yourself.
You are not the 1st Ijaw imposter, neither will you be the less

3 Likes

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by tutudesz: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
brain54:

What is tompolo's beef with ayiri?

The reasons aren't obvious to me.
Do you mind pointing that out?
Control of water ways
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Bastardlyrich: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy it's very clear that you are not one of us, so stop embarrassing yourself.
You are not the 1st Ijaw imposter, neither will you be the less
Alaigbo I'm proudly ijaw sorry.
But why do you think I'm not ijaw.
Proudly eastern ijaw
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by brain54(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
tutudesz:

Control of water ways
Ok...
Now I get!
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Banmeallday: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
All these Igbo communities paying homage everywhere and yet see their leaders in jail/kidnapped....
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by brain54(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Proudly eastern ijaw
We hear you...

Now rest!
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by tutudesz: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Proudly eastern ijaw
Guy why are you ashamed of your ethnic group
Ijaw, Urhobo and Itsekiri are living peacefully among themselves, look for something else to do undecided
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Bastardlyrich: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy why are you ashamed of your ethnic group
Ijaw, Urhobo and Itsekiri are living peacefully among themselves, look for something else to do undecided
Did I say they are not living peacefully.
He called the king,king of warri.
Instead of itsekiris king.
He is not king of warri but itsekiris.
Itsekiri is junior to ijaw.
You have to correct some notions and I pointed it to him.
So what else did I do wrong
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Efewestern: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
wirinet:

Thanks my brother. We must prevent outsiders from causing disunity in Warri.

When I want to engage my brothers from the other side, I do it in a civil and respectful way. It's normal we have some disagreements once in a while (lol), but not in this hateful manner. I can bet my left balls that he isn't Ijaw.

These guys don't know how connected we all are. E.g I haven't met you, but I can predict you are paternally/maternally related to Ijaw or Urhobo.

2 Likes

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Efewestern: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
tutudesz:

He is not a Ijaw boy, because Ijaw will make such useless statement.

I know. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by tutudesz: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Did I say they are not living peacefully.
He called the king,king of warri.
Instead of itsekiris king.
He is not king of warri but itsekiris.
Itsekiri is junior to ijaw.
You have to correct some notions and I pointed it to him.
So what else did I do wrong
Guy mind your business and leave Ijaw and Itsekiri matter alone undecided
Why you carry this matter for head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See this picture of Atiku,Tinubu And Obi dont die Over 2023 election / Peter Obi Lacks The Exposure & Cognition To Be President. / Lesson From The Arise TV Presidential Debate (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.