Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri (2976 Views)

Obasanjo Receives The Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse (Photos) / Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage / Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Bastardlyrich: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=tutudesz post=108674842]
Guy mind your business and leave Ijaw and Itsekiri matter alone undecided
Why you carry this matter for head [/quote
I carry am for head because is my tribe
In case you don't know propaganda is going on confirmed by Lai so if you love your tribe or region defend it.
Hope you know some guys were here claiming ijaws hates all tribes in ss and se untill I corrected that notion.
And is good to correct the notion that itskiri king is the king of warri.it should be itsekiri.
We are brothers in ss and se.
Defend your tribe and region.
The war is now online,no more physical.
God bless the rich ijaws whom are the richest,bravest and the most blessed black tribe.
So what wrong have I done now
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by tutudesz: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Alaigbo I'm proudly ijaw sorry.
But why do you think I'm not ijaw.
Proudly eastern ijaw
Proudly Eastern Ijaw undecided guy na here you F-UP big time, no Ijaw guy go talk this rubbish undecided na Clan matter

1 Like

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by tutudesz: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=Bastardlyrich post=108674943][/quote]
Guy go creat another account to achieve your aim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Bastardlyrich: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
tutudesz:

Proudly Eastern Ijaw undecided guy na here you F-UP big time, no Ijaw guy go talk this rubbish undecided na Clan matter
Yes there are eastern ijaws Rivers,bayelsa.
Central ijaws and Western ijaws delta,Edo,lagos, and ondo ijaws
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by tutudesz: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Yes there are eastern ijaws Rivers,bayelsa.
Central ijaws and Western ijaws delta,Edo,lagos, and ondo ijaws
Guy your Clan is what is important and not this IYC classification you got online undecided
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Onogiede(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

I m ijaw and that dirty King is only king of the itsekiris and not ijaws.
When you say pay homage as in how.
Like ijaws fear itsekiris.
I hope you know when you talk of ss the first tribe you will call is ijaws,.
East igbos
West Yoruba Muslims
North hausas but now fulanis.
Ijaws rule Niger delta that is why Edwin Clarke is the leader.
If manager visits the useless king,it might be out of friendship and extending a peaceful hand to our neighbors.
If them born itsekiris well,make them challenge.

You are very stupid,..so silly of you who's ijaw the only thing people know of is violence, if you are reasonable human why on earth would u call a whole king names,..who made you a top in southern Nigeria,. Go an ask ur elders about how became king in mainly all west Africa they fought war at Togo, Benin republic Congo e.t.c who's ijaw, please go inside river where you are known for,..na by make mouth,.in your tin mind can you with stand an average urubo talkless of Edo guy. Thunder wan fire der
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by christistruth01: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
wirinet:

Other kings have no history, all of them are less than 100years. Olu of Warri has record stretching back 700 years. There are historical records with monarchies of Portugal and England.

Correction 500 years from 1480
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Bastardlyrich: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Onogiede:

You are very stupid,..so silly of you who's ijaw the only thing people know of is violence, if you are reasonable human why on earth would u call a whole king names,..who made you a top in southern Nigeria,. Go an ask ur elders about how became king in mainly all west Africa they fought war at Togo, Benin republic Congo e.t.c who's ijaw, please go inside river where you are known for,..na by make mouth,.in your tin mind can you with stand an average urubo talkless of Edo guy. Thunder wan fire der
Bro no need for all these.ijaws are the big brother in ss or Niger delta.
I just pointed an error for him.
We don't need these in ss and se we are brothers.lets learn how to love each other and try to do what's right and respect each other.
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by wirinet(m): 12:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Efewestern:

When I want to engage my brothers from the other side, I do it in a civil and respectful way. It's normal we have some disagreements once in a while (lol), but not in this hateful manner. I can bet my left balls that he isn't Ijaw.

These guys don't know how connected we all are. E.g I haven't met you, but I can predict you are paternally/maternally related to Ijaw or Urhobo.
My maternal grandmother is Urhobo. In fact I was born in Aladja (Urhobo land).
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by wirinet(m): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2021
christistruth01:

Correction 500 years from 1480
I stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by gentiles(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2021
wirinet:

Believe me Tompolo has no problems with Itsekiris (his beaf is with Ayiri for obvious reason)

It's Olu of Warri. That's the recognized appellation as recognized by the whole world. Kings are associated with kingdoms and never with tribes or nationality.

As long as the Federal Government recognize Olu of Warri, the state Government recognize Olu of Warri, James Manager recognizes Olu of Warri, Edwin Clark recognizes Olu of Warri, your own nuances are irrelevant

The guy you quoted 'Bastardlyrich' is not ijaw, he is an igbo man. He is igbo, claiming to be an ijaw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by gentiles(m): 6:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Parachoko:
I wander who pay you to rubbish ijaws online like this

You're too crass to be an Ijaw man

Even Wetin no concern Ijaw, you go start putting mouth and causing unnecessary wahala for Wetin no have anything to do with the ijaw people.

I don't care about your tribe or who you're, just stop this kind attitude. Ijaws are not known for this such of crass attitude online.
The guy is not ijaw, he is igbo. He is doing those things deliberately to tarnish the image of ijaws on this forum. He wants other tribes to hate ijaws
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by gentiles(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Onogiede:

Be smart. Do not fall for the trap, that guy is not ijaw, he is an igbo man. His actions are deliberate.
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Parachoko: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2021
gentiles:

The guy is not ijaw, he is igbo. He is doing those things deliberately to tarnish the image of ijaws on this forum. He wants other tribes to hate ijaws
The guy needs to stop this chidish attitude.

No true Ijaw son will be attacking people who do not attack the Ijaw people.

1 Like

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Parachoko: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Stop calling him warri king simple,ijaws are way above itsekiris and he doesn't rule ijaw.
Let's learn how to respect each other
He is king of itsekiris not warri.
If you say I'm not ijaw no need to argue about it.
Everybody knows the Olu of warri is just an itsekiri king.

Every tribe knows their boundaries in Warri.

Go through your comments on Nairaland, do you feel proud of yourself saying most of the things you say?

Even on threads that have nothing to do with Ijaws, you will start attacking other tribes for no reason. Go through the politics section or any other section on Nairaland, you will find out you are the only so called Ijaws always embarking on all this unnecessary and chidish taunt against other ethnic group.

You need to grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Parachoko: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Stop calling him warri king simple,ijaws are way above itsekiris and he doesn't rule ijaw.
Let's learn how to respect each other
He is king of itsekiris not warri.
If you say I'm not ijaw no need to argue about it.
Who are the "Afonjas"claiming to be Ijaw... Show us their comment and let's compare it with yours
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Parachoko: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy mind your business and leave Ijaw and Itsekiri matter alone undecided
Why you carry this matter for head
Going through the guy comments on Nairaland, I doubt he is an ijaw guy sef.

He is saying Yorubas are claiming to be ijaws, who are this Yorubas claiming to be ijaws?

He has been attacking Yorubas unnecessarily up and down. He is likely an Igbo guy.

I wander why he is acting this way though. The guy is so irritating.
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Bastardlyrich: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Parachoko:
Everybody knows the Olu of warri is just an itsekiri king.

Every tribe knows their boundaries in Warri.

Go through your comments on Nairaland, do you feel proud of yourself saying most of the things you say?

Even on threads that have nothing to do with Ijaws, you will start attacking other tribes for no reason. Go through the politics section or any other section on Nairaland, you will find out you are the only so called Ijaws always embarking on all this unnecessary and chidish taunt against other ethnic group.

You need to grow up.
Sorry bro if that is the way you see it.
They were attacking ijaws, mostly done by Yoruba muslims claiming ijaws hate igbos,effik etc.
And I said no we don't.
My boss in the office is igbo and he is a nairalander, imagine how he was looking at me.
I stood up for ijaws,when no one did.
I risked it all for ijaws.
Thank u for calling me out if I did it the wrong way,I have taken correction.
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by Bastardlyrich: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Parachoko:
Who are the "Afonjas"claiming to be Ijaw... Show us their comment and let's compare it with yours
Thor, generaldictarri etc
Re: Different Tribes Paying Homage To The Olu Of Warri by tutudesz: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Sorry bro if that is the way you see it.
They were attacking ijaws, mostly done by Yoruba muslims claiming ijaws hate igbos,effik etc.
And I said no we don't.
My boss in the office is igbo and he is a nairalander, imagine how he was looking at me.
I stood up for ijaws,when no one did.
I risked it all for ijaws.
Thank u for calling me out if I did it the wrong way,I have taken correction.
You stood up for Ijaws undecided you are even using small letter to spell Ijaw, imagine the disrespect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire / Afe Babalola Tasks Elected Ekiti NASS Members On Infrastructure Development / How Some Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.