Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death (61412 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) / #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by asanausana91: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Why is it that 95% of this type of crime is being committed by Igbo women?
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by AutoChick4U(f): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
LINTUNE:
one thing about you girls is that u ppl can't reason logically, always attaching emotions in you ppl reasoning....how can a nursing mother allow her child to be siezed, just think about it very well like an adult ,u are not a not a kid..it's not everything u attach emotions to ,as criteria to judge a matter.... obviously this story about the mother abandoning her child is more feasible than other stories.
D Cruz of d matter is that a baby died! Was he thrown away and allowed to starve to death? D baby was with someone who didnt deem it fit to feed it hence its death. Someone needs to pay
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by asanausana91: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Agugbadin:

Don't be too emotional listen to the video the child's mother abandoned the child and not the woman in question, the child's mother also lied that she refused to release her baby because she was owing this cannot be true.
that didn't stop the woman from taking care of an innocent child or call the social workers.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Peppermintflav: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
It's always good to hear from both sides b4 judging a case, cos when I first read the story yesterday, I just condemned the woman. Today I had to watch the interview of both parties involved.... And I discovered all is not what it seems.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by gazza07(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
She should rot behind bars. Let her go away forever!
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wicked ibos, they too like money.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Fourwinds: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
slowice:
Women... United only in diick sharing.
You won't see futureisfemale now.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by khiaa(f): 12:54am On Dec 20, 2021
macaranta:

Nollywood portrays a contrary opinion.
Nollywood is junk.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by virginchaser(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2021
You collected a child in that condition and gave it to the broke 19 years old girl. When you suppose to take the baby to hospital immediately.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Mynameis007(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
khiaa:

Nollywood is junk.

angry
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by khiaa(f): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=immaculatebb post=108624980]
I see what you did there!! This is saddening. [/quo
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by khiaa(f): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mynameis007:

angry

Why are you mad?
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Mynameis007(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
khiaa:

Why are you mad?
shocked
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Sanicharken: 1:10am On Dec 22, 2021
Please one house I have a question can Sokoloan deduct my money from my card after default my card to a new card I was Tag as a Defaulter customer after repayment due for 2weeks?
Thanks
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Sanicharken: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.