Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death (61058 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) / #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by emerged01(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2021
Human's heart is full of evil. Most nairalanders are even more wicked than this woman.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by AfonjaConehead: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2021
What an evil woman....
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by bluefilm: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2021
I don't believe this story.

The baby looks more like a HIV patient.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Musty4ahmed1: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2021
Most women from this part of the world are naturally wicked.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by lolu2019: 7:21am On Dec 19, 2021
bluefilm:
I don't believe this story.

The baby looks more like a HIV patient.

hunger kills faster than HIV.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by SeniorGee(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Unimaginable evil!!!
The devil � will surely give you firewood and gas to go and build your own hell fire�...
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by bjtinz: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Well many questions still remain unanswered.

However, I can say with a fair degree of certainty that the widely circulating before and after pictures of the child are FALSE. They don't even look like the same person.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by macaranta(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2021
Cleanworld:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyarKy3Zexc

This is exactly why it's not always advisable to be overly emotional on any issue. It's why judges are one of the best people, because they maintain their calm and look at the facts presented before them. See how everyone is lambasting this woman, myself inclusive without listening to their own side of the story. This is akin to social media jungle justice. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by ruggedtimi(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2021
wirinet:

But she went to the police after the baby dues despite how the police work. Stop defending the wayward teen. Why not ask who is responsible for her pregnancy and what about her actual family, where are they in all these. Why put the burden of feeding and caring for your baby on complete strangers who have a baby of their own?
I doubt she is even 19. She must be younger than 18.
I watched the video though..both parties are at fault.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Brushstrokes20: 7:28am On Dec 19, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided

What some satanic souls cannot do does not exist undecided

Infact, lucifer na learner when compared to some women!
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by naikeboy(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2021
See fine baby like that
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by bluefilm: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2021
lolu2019:
hunger kills faster than HIV.

You're right.

But I still maintain that it is not hunger that killed the baby.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by bjtinz: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2021
According to the husband, the police was involved right from the start, infact he claimed it was the DPO himself who had called Tina (Chichi) when she left the baby with them.

That would mean DPO is a witness, so why hasn't he come forward to clear the air?

Both parties are obviously not telling the whole truth. Let's see how this unfolds.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by bluefilm: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2021
macaranta:
This is exactly why it's not always advisable to be overly emotional on any issue. It's why judges are one of the best people, because they maintain their calm and look at the facts presented before them. See how everyone is lambasting this woman, myself inclusive without listening to their own side of the story. This is akin to social media jungle justice. It is well.

I have never been overly emotional over any issue.

I make sure I look at things logically before reaching my conclusions.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2021
See her evil and olden days method of drawing eye pencil.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by macaranta(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2021
bluefilm:

I have never been overly emotional over any issue.

I make sure I look at things logically before reaching my conclusions.

That's a very important skill to have. The damage done to the couple's name and image due to hasty conclusions will be irreparable. God will help us all.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Sheuns(m): 7:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Funny enough, non of the women activists (celebrities) have come out to condemn this as they all did during Baba Ijesha’s case.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Bukden16(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2021
falcon01:
Daaaaaamn! Thats evil

The Feature is still Female...
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by GrandMasters: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2021
The mother of the baby deserves to be stoned alive.....

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Amhappy(f): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2021
I watched the video. We don't need long stories. Let me for a moment believe that a 19yr old mother (your husband niece) abandoned her baby with you a matured over 30 women like me. How can that child under your watch wither away like that without you doing anything madam? If you and your family is starving we will see same kwashiorkor on you. His mother is foolish but you Tina is wicked. You starved a child to death period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by membranus: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2021
SolaScrivens:
There is always multiple sides to a story.
Each person's sides and the truth.
I watched Madam Tina and her husband's story on Facebook...
https://fb.watch/9_tjVkD0vF/

I don't believe anyone absolutely, but the truth lies between Chichi's story(the baby's mother) and Madam Tina's story.

All I can say is the baby's mother is not free of blame!

Even if the child's mother abandoned the baby, it is the employer's responsibility to make sure he is fed well and treated with cares.

We have seen many instances in which a mother died at childbirth, while the baby lived. Many of those babies are alive till now, healthy and beautiful because they were well taken care of by their handlers.

Tina Ogbonnaya has no justification on earth to have malnourished the baby and allowed his health to deteriorate until death.

She must be a terribly cruel woman and possibly a witch.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Adjovi: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Damn the heart of man is desperately wicked...... That word desperate is fucking scary man
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by membranus: 7:51am On Dec 19, 2021
macaranta:

Even if the child's mother abandoned the baby, it is the employer's responsibility to make sure he is fed well and treated with cares.

We have seen many instances in which a mother died at childbirth, while the baby lived. Many of those babies are alive till now, healthy and beautiful because they were well taken care of by their handlers.

Tina Ogbonnaya has no justification on earth to have malnourished the baby and allowed his health to deteriorate until death.

She must be a terribly cruel woman and possibly a witch.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Chiden(f): 7:51am On Dec 19, 2021
See her eyebrows
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by blkmum700: 7:52am On Dec 19, 2021
marenkurz:
Satan itself would not do this to a child. This is wickedness in higher places

Satan is even surprised by the wickedness of humans these days.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by LivingTribunal: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2021
macaranta:

The poor woman have been tagged evil in all sort of manner on Nairaland and other social platforms, but when you take your time to watch the interviews of both the woman and the teen girl (baby's mother), you will get to understand that this woman isn't actually what most people here think, it is good to get the full details of every story before jumping into conclusions.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by deavicky(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2021
Now everybody will be blaming the woman, ofcourse what she did is wrong but the master blame should go to our useless government that had deprived the people right to to hospital.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by wirinet(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2021
Amhappy:
I watched the video. We don't need long stories. Let me for a moment believe that a 19yr old mother (your husband niece) abandoned her baby with you a matured over 30 women like me. How can that child under your watch wither away like that without you doing anything madam? If you and your family is starving we will see same kwashiorkor on you. His mother is foolish but you Tina is wicked. You starved a child to death period.

You are not be fair on the couple.

First of all the teenage girl is not the husbands niece but the daughter of a village neighbour, they are not related. Then why will you force a struggling couple who is nursing her own baby (and working at the same time) to take care of another person's baby?
Where I blamed the couple is not involving the girls family or reporting to relevant authorities that a baby had been abandoned in their care.

The said they reported to the police, but I doubt the police has the facilities to cater for abandoned babies.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2021
wirinet:

You are not be fair on the couple.

First of all the teenage girl is not the husbands niece but the daughter of a village neighbour, they are not related. Then why will you force a struggling couple who is nursing her own baby (and working at the same time) to take care of another person's baby?
Where I blamed the couple is not involving the girls family or reporting to relevant authorities that a baby had been abandoned in their care.

The said they reported to the police, but I doubt the police has the facilities to cater for abandoned babies.
Let me digress from the topic a little.This is one of the reasons abortion should be legalized. Nigeria cannot take care of children yet it is one of the highest breeding grounds for children that will never be taken care of and lack basic amenities for kids

2 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by hansomb: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2021
You can see this in two form. The good and bad side. She help in paying for the child delivery but again help in the child's death. Moral of the lesson don't start help that you know you can't complete. As for me, I have officially stop borrowing anyone money again. It always ends in quarrel. Better learn to say NO.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2021
Abeg e. The story nor dey straight forward, at what interval did she collect the baby from the mother and what interval was the baby returned.

To the mother. Ur madam took ur baby over unpaid debt and u didn't have relative or frnds to run to for help if not to help u sort ur debt but rather to help u recover ur baby from the madam, u just remain like that......

Una well done o. The real story is not out yet abeg
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Ucpascal(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2021
This woman is badder than devil himself

Just starve her the way the kid was starved

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD / George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.