Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death (61065 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) / #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by perdollar(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2021
I don't know y many Igbo women hate other people's children. From my aunty to the Igbo women in Afghanistan, their hatred for other people's children na tufiakwa. If U see d way dey take care of their children, u WL think dey r angels. It's one of d many reasons that I WL not marry an igbo woman. I av never dated one self. I am proudly 042
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Ezidimma(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2021
I am speechless
At times like this, I thank God I was created a male.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Lionnation: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Women are naturally wicked species without knowing, that's the devil finds it easy to use them
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2021
Damn, wicked woman
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Amhappy(f): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2021
wirinet:

You are not be fair on the couple.

First of all the teenage girl is not the husbands niece but the daughter of a village neighbour, they are not related. Then why will you force a struggling couple who is nursing her own baby (and working at the same time) to take care of another person's baby?
Where I blamed the couple is not involving the girls family or reporting to relevant authorities that a baby had been abandoned in their care.

The said they reported to the police, but I doubt the police has the facilities to cater for abandoned babies.
It doesn't matter if they are related by blood or not. The day they took her, she became their responsibility. They reported to the police that the girl disappeared and not that a baby was abandoned in their home. Because if they did the police would have directed them to the right authorities. The woman even used the word husband sister to describe the girl. We know how kin works in Igbo land. They didn't take her back to the village neighbour. They accepted the baby under their roof and left him to die. What happens to the duty of care? They don't need to abandon their baby to take care of this baby. Even my mother's goat feed her kid alongside another kid. Only a mother understands this situation better. Please allow me to vent. Good morning.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by matm: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2021
flokii:
If you dig deeper now, you'd find out she is into charity, rights activist, feminism and whatnot.. wicked beings.

gender equality,protection of girl child advocate,child right protection,campaign against corporal punishment in schools as a corrective measure,prayer warrior in a nearby church etc.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by macaranta(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2021
membranus:

Even if the child's mother abandoned the baby, it is the employer's responsibility to make sure he is fed well and treated with cares.

We have seen many instances in which a mother died at childbirth, while the baby lived. Many of those babies are alive till now, healthy and beautiful because they were well taken care of by their handlers.

Tina Ogbonnaya has no justification on earth to have malnourished the baby and allowed his health to deteriorate until death.

She must be a terribly cruel woman and possibly a witch.

Watch the video first.

She paid someone to take care of the baby even when she had her own baby to take care of while working too. It's unfair to leave your responsibility to someone else even when you know the person isn't very wealthy for such. Watch the video and you will see that she even agreed for a nurse to take care of her baby and the girl's baby for 18k. How many wives of bus drivers can afford such luxury? Be logical please.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by ALFADOS(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2021
Even the devil himself de fear some woman dem

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by bluefilm: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2021
macaranta:

That's a very important skill to have. The damage done to the couple's name and image due to hasty conclusions will be irreparable. God will help us all.

You're right.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by IamIvason: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2021
I thought nairaland have intelligent humans, now I know that they are just ordinary human being.

How can you crucify the lady without hearing her own side of the story?

What if the mother of the child is the culprit in this whole saga?

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by membranus: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2021
macaranta:

Watch the video first.

She paid someone to take care of the baby even whence she had her own baby to take care of while working too. It's unfair to leave your responsibility to someone else even when you know the person isn't very wealthy for such. Watch the video and you will see that she even agreed for a nurse to take care of her baby and the girl's baby for 18k. How many wives of bus w can afford such luxury? Be logical please.

Then what killed the baby, we should ask her. And instead of going through this irrational financial actions, why didn't she trace the mother and returned the baby to her, and seek for other means to recover her money from the teenager?

And why seize the fragile baby in the first instance as a collateral for a loan from a teenager? A loan that should have been taken as charity.

Don't justify evil just by hearing from one side only, knowing that the woman is just trying to defend her evil deed. The bad woman surely has a case to answer.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by NoToPile: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2021
membranus:

Then what killed the baby, we should ask her. And instead of going through this irrational financial actions, why didn't she trace the mother and returned the baby to her, and seek for other means to recover her money from the teenager?

And why seize the fragile baby in the first instance as a collateral for a loan from a teenager? A loan that should have been taken as charity.

Don't justify evil just by hearing from one side only, knowing that the woman is just trying to defend her evil deed. The bad woman surely has a case to answer.

Watch the video, I watched both.

Then you will know the baby was not even used as a collateral or kidnapped or anything related to that. You will also know the baby had been malnourished even before she left the baby with them.

Watch with open mind.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Agugbadin: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2021
naikeboy:
See fine baby like that

Listen to the video, the mother of the child is very deceitful.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by NoToPile: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2021
wirinet:

You are not be fair on the couple.

First of all the teenage girl is not the husbands niece but the daughter of a village neighbour, they are not related. Then why will you force a struggling couple who is nursing her own baby (and working at the same time) to take care of another person's baby?
Where I blamed the couple is not involving the girls family or reporting to relevant authorities that a baby had been abandoned in their care.

The said they reported to the police, but I doubt the police has the facilities to cater for abandoned babies.

Spot on.

Their only saving grace might the report their made to the police DPO.

This system of seeing someone in the village bringing them to Lagos and claiming my brother, my sister even when not related at all has landed them in this wahala.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by wirinet(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Amhappy:

It doesn't matter if they are related by blood or not. The day they took her, she became their responsibility. They reported to the police that the girl disappeared and not that a baby was abandoned in their home. Because if they did the police would have directed them to the right authorities. The woman even used the word husband sister to describe the girl. We know how kin works in Igbo land. They didn't take her back to the village neighbour. They accepted the baby under their roof and left him to die. What happens to the duty of care? They don't need to abandon their baby to take care of this baby. Even my mother's goat feed her kid alongside another kid. Only a mother understands this situation better. Please allow me to vent. Good morning.

You are just being unreasonable. Probably you are too young to understand the pains of nursing a newborn baby.

The couple made terrible decision in taking a pregnant teenager to come and take care of their own newborn. Probably they were desperate. But it backfired.

Everyone from your village is called your brother or sister in this part of the world even though you are not related. The husband specifically mentioned that they are not related. Since they are from the same village, the wife obviously would call her sister or cousin-sister.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Agugbadin: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2021
lolu2019:
That woman is working for sokoloan,lol.#justiceforchidubem.I feel like pooing on her face.
Don't be too emotional listen to the video the child's mother abandoned the child and not the woman in question, the child's mother also lied that she refused to release her baby because she was owing this cannot be true.

2 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by topspicy(f): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2021
This is heartbreaking.
What's the essence of the help she rendered at first, why help her when you know you can't be patient or atleast overlook the debt..to the extent of causing her more agony
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by lolu2019: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Agugbadin:

Don't be too emotional listen to the video the child's mother abandoned the child and not the woman in question, the child's mother also lied that she refused to release her baby because she was owing this cannot be true.
cool o down.the baby was abandoned in her care.so,if a baby was abandoned in ur care,u won't do anything to save the child. If she can't take care of the child, best thing is to report to s.o.s.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Cleanworld(f): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2021
macaranta:

This is exactly why it's not always advisable to be overly emotional on any issue. It's why judges are one of the best people, because they maintain their calm and look at the facts presented before them. See how everyone is lambasting this woman, myself inclusive without listening to their own side of the story. This is akin to social media jungle justice. It is well.

Interview With Gift Nwafor Mother Of 5 month old Baby Reportedly Held Hostage By Benefactor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdVdWyCJPXM
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Agugbadin: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2021
BadEnglish:
I'm dumbfounded !!!!! Even Boko Haram won't be this heartless

Gift is not telling the truth.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by LivingTribunal: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2021
Agugbadin:

Listen to the video, the mother of the child is very deceitful.
A very spoiled girl, and her so called witness seems like the one deceiving her and leading her into prostitution
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by delzbaba(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2021
women can be vert wicked oh lets be honest with ourselves.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by obama30: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Earlier Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6900733/savechidubem-baby-starved-mums-boss

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrests Lady Who Starved Her Worker's Baby Leading To Baby's Death (Photos)

Police has arrested lady identified as Tina Ogbonnaya who allegedly seized and starved a 5-months-old son of her 19-year old female worker over unpaid debt, IgbereTV reports.

The 19-year-old mother claimed that her madam seized her baby because she couldn't pay back the hospital bill she helped her clear.

The baby died after the Lagos State Social Welfare and the police had intervened in releasing the child to the mother. The baby had lost so much weight after being with Tina Ogbonnaya.

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamishu who is helping the mother to get justice on the matter announced the arrest of the woman on Instagram. Sharing photos of the arrested woman, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoQ-grNKZn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The only punishment the magistrate need to sentence her is starve to dead, beautiful devil.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Aboks(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
slowice:
Women... United only in diick sharing.

U don high

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by eduora: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Muhammed buhari, have you see/saw the post.nigerian's citizen are experiencing same ways of the new baby.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by macaranta(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
membranus:

If you don't have mb to watch the video, then I'm sorry I can't help you. The girl abandoned the baby in the first instance and they were even begging her to come and carry her baby. In our quest for justice, it's injustice to accuse someone falsely.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by sukar886: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
That woman na devil
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by membranus: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
macaranta:

If you don't have mb to watch the video, then I'm sorry I can't help you. The girl abandoned the baby in the first instance and they were even begging her to come and carry her baby. In our quest for justice, it's injustice to accuse someone falsely.

Mr. Online Advocate of a baby killers, I have since left you.

But if you are still on this, I have watched the video, both the woman and her husband were busy babling nonsense.

Like I said before and will repeat again, even if the little boy was abandoned by the girl with them, since he was not sick when she left him, they should have ensured that the good health of the boy is sustained. If he was their own child that abandoned the baby boy with them, I am very sure the boy will still be alive today.

They were many babies abandoned by their mothers at birth, and taken to orphanage at day one, many of them are big people in the society today, because the good people at the orphanage took compassionate care of them with. My Aunt adopted a baby two months old from an orphanage, she and my granny took tender care of the boy. He is now in America, living like a king.

Also many single FATHERS have taken care of many babies whose mothers died at childbirth, and these children are doing great today.

Therefore if your clients have taken tender care of the baby like an adoptive parents, he will still be alive today.

So, stop supporting evil people, and learn to share blames. The teenager has a blame of her own, but they had the greater blame of mishandling the welfare of the baby. That's why they are in the custody of Policemen now because they have a case to answer. Pray for them that the police will have mercy and release them.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by LINTUNE(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
So what now killed it? Oh u expect them to confess to d crime?
one thing about you girls is that u ppl can't reason logically, always attaching emotions in you ppl reasoning....how can a nursing mother allow her child to be siezed, just think about it very well like an adult ,u are not a not a kid..it's not everything u attach emotions to ,as criteria to judge a matter.... obviously this story about the mother abandoning her child is more feasible than other stories.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by macaranta(m): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
membranus:

Mr. Online Advocate of a baby killers, I have since left you.

The problem with online arguments is that you don't know if it's a mad person you're arguing with or a normal person. Apparently your name calling places you as the former.

Bye I D iot
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by asanausana91: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
The heart of an ipob woman is fantastically evil.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by membranus: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
macaranta:

The problem with online arguments is that you don't know if it's a mad person you're arguing with or a normal person. Apparently your name calling places you as the former.

Bye I D iot

I knew that was what your ilks end any serious argument with, insults.

You started the insult and I ended it for you.

Goodbye, but next time be well prepared, or go to law school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD / George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.