Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? (1388 Views)

Have You Thought About This Before / Curious Bees-a Thought Experiment / Just A Thought (let Us All Think) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

All I need from you is financial assistance.

If you can't do that....,cursed be the day we met!

You are looking for who will satisfy your needs
But you don't care about their willingness to do so or the challenges they might face in doing so and any obstacle that could make them not be able to do so .

Your complain against God grew out of selfishness .
All you want is for God to give
But if he didn't give (not even "if he can't give ,but' if he didnt give ' )
Then you termed him with evil .
You don't care about laws and order
You don't care about a restraintion motivated by love ,you don't care about challenges .

I am not judging you and demonizing you but my spirit perceived that God want me to bare it out to you and help you see yourself from the other side of the mirror which you probably have look on .

You will have children someday and they will ask you for what you have but you would give it to them not because you hated them but because there are decorum ,protocol ,laws.and order that most be fulfilled or maintain .

You will have something in abundance and would still denied your children from having it because of love.

Love doesn't give always
There is a love that denies .
There is a love that is not always happy with you but chastises .
There is a love that forbids and a love that forsake ,a love that

Even if I have I don't think I can give you
Because of this statement of yours

HellVictorinho3:

All I need from you is financial assistance.

If you can't do that....,cursed be the day we met!

You cursed the day we met
And your reason is
"If I can't give you financial assistance .

One doesn't need to wonder why you were angry with God ,or why you didn't even get a reply as you said .

You might have said the same thing to God
But imagine your own son ( a child of 6 years ) said to you

"Daddy get me a car
But if you can't, then curse be the day you gave birth to me .

If you were unable or refuse to get the car for the child
Then curse would be the day you gave birth to him

But if you are able to give the child the car then curse will be the day in future when you can't give the child the car .

I will advice you to change your thinking pattern ,forget what happen with god in the pass all focused for the true union with
God today .

Sorry if I sounded harsh but I have to say it the right way .
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Speaklove:

You are looking for who will satisfy your needs
But you don't care about their willingness to do so or the challenges they might face in doing so and any obstacle that could make them not be able to do so .

Your complain against God grew out of selfishness .
All you want is for God to give
But if he didn't give (not even "if he can't give ,but' if he didnt give ' )
Then you termed him with evil .
You don't care about laws and order
You don't care about a restraintion motivated by love ,you don't care about challenges .

I am not judging you and demonizing you but my spirit perceived that God want me to bare it out to you and help you see yourself from the other side of the mirror which you probably have look on .

You will have children someday and they will ask you for what you have but you would give it to them not because you hated them but because there are decorum ,protocol ,laws.and order that most be fulfilled or maintain .

You will have something in abundance and would still denied your children from having it because of love.

Love doesn't give always
There is a love that denies .
There is a love that is not always happy with you but chastises .
There is a love that forbids and a love that forsake ,a love that

Even if I have I don't think I can give you
Because of this statement of yours

You cursed the day we met
And your reason is
"If I can't give you financial assistance .

One doesn't need to wonder why you were angry with God ,or why you didn't even get a reply as you said .

You might have said the same thing to God
But imagine your own son ( a child of 6 years ) said to you

"Daddy get me a car
But if you can't, then curse be the day you gave birth to me .

If you were unable or refuse to get the car for the child
Then curse would be the day you gave birth to him

But if you are able to give the child the car then curse will be the day in future when you can't give the child the car .

I will advice you to change your thinking pattern ,forget what happen with god in the pass all focused for the true union with
God today .

Sorry if I sounded harsh but I have to say it the right way .

Unfortunately, your comparison isn't applicable because my children shouldn't come into existence when I have nothing to offer them through money.....A PRIVATE CAR IS NOT NEEDED FROM BIRTH.......

What my children would need are shelter, nutrition, clothing, toiletries, medicare and the training required for individual career success....

I don't deserve children I can't raise anyhow possible.......

You talk about God ..... the same God whose existence is based on books that are only useful towards divisions..... with several people accusing one another of not reading or understanding them..

So many conflicts and problems created by people that speak like their regard for these books make them special.

So you're rejecting me because of an irrelevant analogy...,a needless illustration based on your regard for God...

You don't mind if I die today because you feel I left your God....... but I was never with your God ...my prayers and that of my family members all in the mud of the terrible Gberigbe-Ikorodu roads precisely....., we never had any God around us......or within us.......we shall die with nothing left for posterity except by chance.... well, that's for everybody on Earth......It seems you've been luckier ..... another matter of chance.... for your efforts yield nothing gainful except by chance...... you can't be too lazy to do nothing.... but I am tired of trying to explain these things...... forget me.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Unfortunately, your comparison isn't applicable because my children shouldn't come into existence when I have nothing to offer them through money.....A PRIVATE CAR IS NOT NEEDED FROM BIRTH.......

What my children would need are shelter, nutrition, clothing, toiletries, medicare and the training required for individual career success....

I don't deserve children I can't raise anyhow possible.......

You talk about God ..... the same God whose existence is based on books that are only useful towards divisions..... with several people accusing one another of not reading or understanding them..

So many conflicts and problems created by people that speak like their regard for these books make them special.

So you're rejecting me because of an irrelevant analogy...,a needless illustration based on your regard for God...

You don't mind if I die today because you feel I left your God....... but I was never with your God ...my prayers and that of my family members all in the mud of the terrible Gberigbe-Ikorodu roads precisely....., we never had any God around us......or within us.......we shall die with nothing left for posterity except by chance.... well, that's for everybody on Earth......It seems you've been luckier ..... another matter of chance.... for your efforts yield nothing gainful except by chance...... you can't be too lazy to do nothing.... but I am tired of trying to explain these things...... forget me.

Well I'm sorry if I misunderstood you
I will bear with you for not comprehending my point either.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Speaklove:

Well I'm sorry if I misunderstood you
I will bear with you for not comprehending my point either.

Your point is God related. ... You probably didn't know you were defending God..... needlessly.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Happy Sunday to you
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Care for the lost and perishing
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by ReubenSandwich(m): 5:04am On Oct 31, 2022
Sorry, I accidentally responded to an ancient thread.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
All things word together for the good of them that love God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied / Pst. Adeboye Blows Hot After Being Accused Of Sourcing His Powers From Demons / What's Difficult To Keep In The Ten Commandments That Jesus Went On The Cross?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.