Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? (1354 Views)

Have You Thought About This Before / Curious Bees-a Thought Experiment / Just A Thought (let Us All Think) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
(Modified)
One afternoon I bought water from this aboki guys (Mai ruwa) and while dealing with him a thought came into my heart that God is interested in saving him and many of his type .

many times when we discuss about wining souls many people would usually picture their christian neighbor who doesn't go to church or that guy or lady who doesn't care about being religious or dedicated to the things of God .
but it is important for us to know that God is interested in reaching out to every body in every nation no matter what tribe, culture identity or any other affiliations they might belong .

when Christ(after his resurrection) gave the commission of preaching the gospel to the lost he never mentioned any language or any other criterion one must have before they could be preach to .

Christian see !
God is interested in that bitter cola seller .
he is interested in that shoe shiner.
he is interested in that pure water seller .
he is interested in that terrorist,
that member of a cult or an occult .
that member of witchcraft coven .
God is interested in saving that person even if he or she is your enemy .

Christ didnt die for you and your family members alone .
he didnt die for that guy who works at chevron and wears suite every day alone .
he didn't die for that lady who is a beauty peagent and always dresses elegant alone .
he died also for that begger who stinks every now and then when you pass by his side .
he died also for that terribly crippled girl who is been pushed around the market in a wheel barrow begging for money to feed .
he died for that woman in your area who quarel much over little things and doesn't greet anyone who wouldn't greet her first.
he died for that once innocent girl child who is now into prostitution ,and you know those so sex around with her .

no body merits this salvation ,
it is the free gift of God to all people ,color ,race languages,and nations
so nobody should be seen as unworthy to be saved.

Mark 16:15
[15]And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
He said EVERY CREATURE.
not some creature or certain features
- But every creature (born of a woman )
Please let us all endeavor and see that we reach out in one way or another to these people and that people.

If you do go out for evangelism but never had it in mind to preach to this kind of people (you might have never imagined doing that )
Then by the grace of God this day that burden which is in the heart of God their creator ,and your creator has been made know to you .
I know very well (from experience) that one has to overcome many things
Like :shame ,fear ,discouragements ,distraction ,and timidity.
but God has not given us the spirit of fear but the spirit of power(streangth ) of love
( that bears burdens for others ) and of a sound mind (boldness) so do not be ashame of your chains (weaknesses)
or discourage to carry your cross(burdens and responsibility) ,neither be ashamed to preach the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ .

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
I was supposed to declare the counsel of god today ,but I couldn't perceive any inspiration from the holy ghost ,
so while praying intercessory prayer for the church I started imagining that (Mai Ruwa) water seller ,
and I couldn't take it that such people
would come to this world ,and nobody cares about telling them about Christ.
all many of us know to do is to criticize,abuse,demonize,and hate these people .
yes ! many Christians hate Muslims a lot but how many of them have you preached to ?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by helinues: 6:04am On Dec 19, 2021
Religious people want others to be converted to their religion but not ready to be converted by others

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by LordReed(m): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Just keep your religion to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Luciferhimself: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2021
we should all become Christians so we can live the rest of our lives in heaven singing forever to God while those who rejected our God burns forever in an eternal furnace
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Image123(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
LordReed:

Imagine how different the world will be if someone had preached the true Christ to some of the worst people on Earth. Many times, we hear great people talk about how someone had a big influence on their lives. How things would be great if that influential someone was "good".

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Image123(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:
Religious people want others to be converted to their religion but not ready to be converted by others

Irreligious people don't want to be converted but hope the world becomes like them undecided undecided DOn't be the hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by helinues: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Image123:

Irreligious people don't want to be converted but hope the world becomes like them undecided undecided DOn't be the hypocrite.

Majority of the irreligious people started from one religion or the other

Why moving from fry pan to fire
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Image123(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

You should ask them, i am religious.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
helinues:

The issue is not wanting to be converted but wanting to be saved .

If you're seeking to convert me then convince me that at the end I will be saved .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
LordReed:

It is not a religion but a gift .
It is not my gift ,but God's gift .
He is not my God alone but also your God .
So if he is your God (wether you agree or not )
Then the gift should also be extended to you .
So that saying gave birth to this saying
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only son (first heavenly gift ) that whosoever believe in him should not perish (be in ignorance ,and eternal damnation ) but have everlasting life (through the knowledge of Christ )

So my dear friend receive Jesus today !

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by LordReed(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Speaklove:

It is not a religion but a gift .
It is not my gift ,but God's gift .
He is not my God alone but also your God .
So if he is your God (wether you agree or not )
Then the gift should also be extended to you .
So that saying gave birth to this saying
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only son (first heavenly gift ) that whosoever believe in him should not perish (be in ignorance ,and eternal damnation ) but have everlasting life (through the knowledge of Christ )

So my dear friend receive Jesus today !

No, thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Luciferhimself:
we should all become Christians

Yes including you who is the soul of this poster
I'm not talking to you who manipulates his mind

Luciferhimself:

so we can live the rest of our lives in heaven singing forever to GodGod

Yes sing forever but more than singing.
But also reing forever but more than reigning
But also live forever but more than living
But also be righteous forever in love ,in mercy ,in kindness ,in health, in joy ,in glory and power for one another through Christ Jesus .hallelujah!

Luciferhimself:

while those who rejected our God burns forever in an eternal furnace

No it is not who reject our god but those who reject the way of righteousness for our God is the way .
It is not those who reject our God but those who reject the truth for our God is the truth

It is not those who reject our God but those who reject eternal life for themselves for our God is the life -even Jesus the Christ .hallelujah!

But it is those who embrace Lucifer
For Lucifer his the deceiver not the way .
Lucifer is the father of all lies not the truth
Lucifer is the bringer of eternal death
The ruler of the spirit of death Not life .

So Luciferhimself is the one to direct the feet of those who are Indarkness to the bath of the fire that burns with the judgement that was assigned for him .
For his time is short
And he seek to make companions in sufferings for himsef.

Get behind me satan for your not mindful of the things if god but of the things of men .
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
LordReed:

No, thanks.

If you had cursed me I would pray for you
But because you thank me I would cry for you
cry cry

Ho father !
Father!
This one is simple so he is( somehow in a certain way ) dangerous than the scornful .
So I pray
let his weakness manifest and be clear to his heart and conscience that he might embrace your streangth .
Let his wisdom fail him that he may embrace your foolishness .
For the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men ,
and the weakness of God is powerful than the streangth of men .
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
Image123:

Imagine how different the world will be if someone had preached the true Christ to some of the worst people on Earth. Many times, we hear great people talk about how someone had a big influence on their lives. How things would be great if that influential someone was "good".

You have spoken well in wisdom.

Who is this " true Christ ?"
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
helinues:

If you are not in the frypan nor in the fire then where are you now ?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by helinues: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
Speaklove:

If you are not in the frypan nor in the fire then where are you now ?

Stove
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by LordReed(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Speaklove:

If you had cursed me I would pray for you
But because you thank me I would cry for you
cry cry

Ho father !
Father!
This one is simple so he is( somehow in a certain way ) dangerous than the scornful .
So I pray
let his weakness manifest and be clear to his heart and conscience that he might embrace your streangth .
Let his wisdom fail him that he may embrace your foolishness .
For the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men ,
and the weakness of God is powerful than the streangth of men .

A god that resides only in your mind can't answer such a prayer. And that is all your god is, a mental construct which is why I said no thanks. If your god was real you'd direct me to him but alas all you can do is offer supplication to your mental magic sky daddy.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
helinues:

So fire should be put into the food in the pan! Smh
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
This post has given birthday to a new one
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Image123(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Speaklove:

You have spoken well in wisdom.

Who is this " true Christ ?"

Thanks and God bless you too. He is the One found in every Bible.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sure thats true
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Speaklove:
this afternoon I bought water from this aboki guys (Mai ruwa) and while dealing with him a thought came into my heart that God is interested in saving him and many of his type .

many times when we discuss about wining souls many people would usually picture their christian neighbor who doesn't go to church or that guy or lady who doesn't care about being religious or dedicated to the things of God .
but it is important for us to know that God is interested in reaching out to every body in every nation no matter what tribe, culture identity or any other affiliations they might belong .

when Christ(after his resurrection) gave the commission of preaching the gospel to the lost he never mentioned any language or any other criterion one must have before they could be preach to .

Christian see !
God is interested in that bitter cola seller .
he is interested in that shoe shiner.
he is interested in that pure water seller .
he is interested in that terrorist,
that member of a cult or an occult .
that member of witchcraft coven .
God is interested in saving that person even if he or she is your enemy .

Christ didnt die for you and your family members alone .
he didnt die for that guy who works at chevron and wears suite every day alone .
he didn't die for that lady who is a beauty peagent and always dresses elegant alone .
he died also for that begger who stinks every now and then when you pass by his side .
he died also for that terribly crippled girl who is been pushed around the market in a wheel barrow begging for money to feed .
he died for that woman in your area who quarel much over little things and doesn't greet anyone who wouldn't greet her first.
he died for that once innocent girl child who is now into prostitution ,and you know those so sex around with her .

no body merits this salvation ,
it is the free gift of God to all people ,color ,race languages,and nations
so nobody should be seen as unworthy to be saved.

Mark 16:15
[15]And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
He said EVERY CREATURE.
not some creature or certain features
- But every creature (born of a woman )
Please let us all endeavor and see that we reach out in one way or another to these people and that people.

If you do go out for evangelism but never had it in mind to preach to this kind of people (you might have never imagined doing that )
Then by the grace of God this day that burden which is in the heart of God their creator ,and your creator has been made know to you .
I know very well (from experience) that one has to overcome many things
Like :shame ,fear ,discouragements ,distraction ,and timidity.
but God has not given us the spirit of fear but the spirit of power(streangth ) of love
( that bears burdens for others ) and of a sound mind (boldness) so do not be ashame of your chains (weaknesses)
or discourage to carry your cross(burdens and responsibility) ,neither be ashamed to preach the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ .

This is not new.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

This is not new.

Yeah not new .
Always sound old and the same inside uncircumcised hearts.

Ezekiel 36:26
[26]I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Sorry if you meant otherwise.

But what can you do to make a different my friend ?
Which role will you play to get them saved
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Speaklove:

Yeah not new .
Always sound old and the same inside uncircumcised hearts.

Ezekiel 36:26
[26]I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Sorry if you meant otherwise.

But what can you do to make a different my friend ?
Which role will you play to get them saved

Saved from what ....... things that don't exist

Or problems we can solve ourselves ....or the inevitable ones or the ones with no solution?

Someone said I had a spirit of madness......... I didn't argue...... I just looked past it.....then she almost blinded me with oil...... I wasn't expecting that sort of thing......

Can you help me with any money.....?

I want to get an eye treatment medication....or some fruits....

You know circumcision of hearts is figurative...if you just wanna prove you're a better Bible user...., that's unnecessary.

Trying to prove you're a better Bible user has caused many problems between several people...... you might choose not to give me even 600naira because of that...

I will not stop seeking financial assistance because I have no other option... I will keep asking people till I find another means or die trying..

Don't shed crocodile tears when I die.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Saved from what ....... things that don't exist

Or problems we can solve ourselves ....or the inevitable ones or the ones with no solution?

Someone said I had a spirit of madness......... I didn't argue...... I just looked past it.....then she almost blinded me with oil...... I wasn't expecting that sort of thing......

Can you help me with any money.....?

I want to get an eye treatment medication....or some fruits....

You know circumcision of hearts is figurative...if you just wanna prove you're a better Bible user...., that's unnecessary.

Trying to prove you're a better Bible user has caused many problems between several people...... you might choose not to give me even 600naira because of that...

I will not stop seeking financial assistance because I have no other option... I will keep asking people till I find another means or die trying..

Don't shed crocodile tears when I die.

You don't believe because something happened or what ?

You have to make your point clearer for me to understand you better .
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Speaklove:

You don't believe because something happened or what ?

You have to make your point clearer for me to understand you better .

I don't believe because I can't believe...... it's impossible for me..... I can't consider anything as a reason to believe..... indeed....., I also think it doesn't make sense that my mother believes or considers it possible for anything called God to exist because she has passed through enough shit such that her life shouldn't be associated with anything divine..... but some bastards say anyone that suffers doesn't know how to please God or the person doesn't know how to ensure that God changes his or her situation...or the person doesn't understand the Bible or the laws of karma or the person chooses to suffer .....so much waste of mental resources in the name of trying to explain what you're not aware of........ nonsense!!!!

Those that bring up such things have no idea what the person has faced or his facing !!!!

I once had faith but I have to state that it was useless..... the so-called understanding of the Bible / Quran that some people feel makes them special is another reason why life is absurd.....so,they turn statements upside down when it doesn't get along with their reasoning!!!

I have suffered enough , already!!!

Let the worst happen!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Speaklove: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

I don't believe because I can't believe...... it's impossible for me..... I can't consider anything as a reason to believe..... indeed....., I also think it doesn't make sense that my mother believes or considers it possible for anything called God to exist because she has passed through enough shit such that her life shouldn't be associated with anything divine..... but some bastards say anyone that suffers doesn't know how to please God or the person doesn't know how to ensure that God changes his or her situation...or the person doesn't understand the Bible or the laws of karma or the person chooses to suffer .....so much waste of mental resources in the name of trying to explain what you're not aware of........ nonsense!!!!

Those that bring up such things have no idea what the person has faced or his facing !!!!

I once had faith but I have to state that it was useless..... the so-called understanding of the Bible / Quran that some people feel makes them special is another reason why life is absurd.....so,they turn statements upside down when it doesn't get along with their reasoning!!!

I have suffered enough , already!!!

Let the worst happen!!!!!
Ephesians 6:13,16
[13]Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
[16]above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

1 Peter 4:12
[12]Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;

1 Peter 4:13
[13]but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Speaklove:
Ephesians 6:13,16
[13]Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
[16]above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

1 Peter 4:12
[12]Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;

1 Peter 4:13
[13]but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.

All I need from you is financial assistance.

If you can't do that....,cursed be the day we met!

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Has A Positive Answer / Being A Christian Is: / What Is Sufism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.