Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him (4555 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Foreverdope: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
A video making the rounds online shows the moment a lady was giving her boyfriend a bath.

The young man shared the clip to show how intimate their relationship is and it stirred reactions from netizens.

She could be seen scrubbing his upper body with sponge while he recorded himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peVjE0touCg

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Foreverdope: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
The future is on rampage.. The dip is high grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Werey couples
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Foreverdope: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Werey couples
girlfriend hustling for Christmas money .. No reason am grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by SureBadBoy: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dude is Red pill Alpha
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
And so.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by illicit(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Yeah my babe too
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by DoggoneDogg: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
How old are they?
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Optimistguy1969: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Stupid generation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mumu tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Magnoliaa(f): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

See this time ehn, I wholeheartedly agree with you. angry You see as your signature aptly fits for the mumus in the video above? Na so you suppose dey do am.

These ones are just displaying stupidity pro max.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

See this time ehn, I wholeheartedly agree with you. angry You see as your signature aptly fits for the mumus in the video above? Na so you suppose dey do am.

These ones are just displaying stupidity pro max.

I thought I was the only one pissed by their large act of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Magnoliaa(f): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
I thought I was the only one pissed by their large act of stupidity

I'm right after you, LMAO. Real nastiness. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I'm right after you, LMAO. Real nastiness. grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by T0BY(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nothing mendy no go see inside goal post.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by elaigwusimona(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nothing special about this, just some Media freak couples displaying their mumuism.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Agricmoney(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
tomorrow if anything happen make them no blame themselves o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Foreverdope:
girlfriend hustling for Christmas money .. No reason am grin
Lols...na OG u be abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by freshkpomo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...na OG u be abeg

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Foreverdope: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...na OG u be abeg
I don't smoke cigarette , only cannabis plant

SmellySperm:

I gotcha bro...lol
Tuale!
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Jidemoo: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Just when I thought I have seen or heard it all
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Kuriosmynd: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
In those days a 15 year old girl is married off as virgin, to an 18 or 20 year old guy. We are back again to those days.
See the small gal..be like 15...while the guy is like 17.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by yyba: 12:51am On Dec 19, 2021
Mtceeew all these mumu terrorists ipob self undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by revived2: 2:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Omooooooooo ofo angry grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Tallesty1(m): 5:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Beautiful boyfriend
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by VenusGod: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2021
we would soon come to destroy you earthling
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Foreverdope:
I don't smoke cigarette , only cannabis plant
I gotcha bro...lol

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Hotspotbro(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2021
She's hustling for X-mas money, nothing new under the Nigerian sun
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2021
Wetin be my own, she go soon Bellewise.

Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Tezzi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nice one grin
I know the girl sha
Re: Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him by Capitalpunisher: 4:45am On Dec 20, 2021
This is one of the reasons why Oshogbo weed should be banned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want A Man Who Can Make Love To Me 10 Times Daily — Nollywood Actress / Why Is Christmas Special To You? / My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.