Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Why Is Christmas Special To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Christmas Special To You? (4538 Views)

Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) / I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. / Looking For Someone Special To Spoil (2) (3) (4)

Why Is Christmas Special To You? by hergists(f): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Christmas is a special holiday for many people around the world because it is a time of celebration, family, and giving.

Many people observe Christmas by participating in religious ceremonies, exchanging gifts, and spending time with loved ones.

Christmas is a time to reflect on the year that has passed and to look forward to the year ahead. For many people, Christmas is a time of joy and happiness, and it is a time to come together with friends and family to celebrate and share in the holiday spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OZT0GRX1Qg&t=14s

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by hergists(f): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
Merry Christmas to you all.

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by hergists(f): 2:44am On Dec 25, 2022
May the joy of the season abide with us all.

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2022

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by buygala(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Christmas is special because I am very much aware that some of those who celebrated last Christmas with me are now dead, while I am still alive to celebrate this one

Even though there is no guarantee I will be alive to see another Christmas, I am happy and grateful enough for seeing this one in perfect health, reasonable comfort and in the company of my loved ones... cool

Me and Snapchat say Hi grin

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Christmas is actually a cultural practice by certain kind of race on earth, It consist/imbibe several pegan activities.

But unfortunately this is not made known to most Nigerians as we were just told by the colonial masters that Christ was born on these day.

Whoever fixed it on December 25 every year has to come and explain it very well or better still, we should refer to these day as a happy holiday

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by faithfull18(f): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2022
Time out to celebrate my LORD and SAVIOUR - Jesus Christ, I celebrate HIM everyday though but this one is special �

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by BigDawsNet: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2022
Because it's my fada (Jesus) birthday

Time to connect with my family after 8month living alone in Southern part of the States

Holiday break from work.. all I do now is to rest, watch series, play my console, play with my dogs

I receive more than usual calls from abroad this period to check on ourself

I'm happy to be alive...

Bonus:: if you going through difficulties this period, REMEMBER!!! When there is life, there is hope...

Merry Christmas, and God bless

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by AntiChristian: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2022
There's nothing special to Jesus, the 12 disciples, Paul, Luke and Mark about Christmas!

Na one pagan celebration like that!
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by dejavuh0007(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2022
To me, Christmas is just like any other day. Nothing special.

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Islandboi(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2022
There’s nothing special about Christmas.

If you have money, today is Christmas. If you don’t have money today is Sunday.

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Edipet(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Christmas, a reflection of the love of God. Not food, flexing, clothing and all that....

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Jesuschristus: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Not special

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by sunnysunny69(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by dyera(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2022
Christmas is the day we celebrate the birth of the savior of mankind. If Jesus wasn't born, he would not have been able to die for the world. His birth is just as important as his death and resurrection.

NwaNimo1:
excess food and drink in circulation....

The kingdom of God is not eating and drinking. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the holy ghost.

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Evilblakman2: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2022
Christmas Isn’t the birth of Jesus and it’s just a holiday fest , it’s special to me because it’s the time of the year when we get to relax and have fun , chill with friends and family ..good vibes
Not because of Jesus Christ

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by New007: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2022
Family. All about family.
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by GoodCane: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2022
I hear say youlaba Muslims ain't celebrating Christmas?

However, youlaba Muslims will never vote for Tinubu on his MM ticket grin they're not fools, they'll never be used by Tinubu. Tinubu ambition is Dead on arrival grin
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by 1DigitalBaby: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Babaflenjor: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2022
E
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Evilblakman2: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2022
faithfull18:
Time out to celebrate my LORD and SAVIOUR - Jesus Christ, I celebrate HIM everyday though but this one is special �
Try and educate yourself
Christmas is not the birth of Jesus Christ
It’s not about Jesus but a pegan celebration

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by bro4u: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Today na today,, una no go let us rest with Christmas threads
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Lastborn12(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Hear you me, my lord Jesus christ was not born on December talk more of 25th as Oyinbo paint it...
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Nchenches: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Christmas Special?
Oyibo who brought us Christianity are no more followers of Christ.
Christmas is merely a ritual for Oyibo. On Christmas day, Oyibo stays indoors and mostly drink to stupor.
Ask Oyibo about Christ, he tells you he doesn't understand what you mean.
Oyibo made sure that their countries are monoethnic and monoreligious. But in Berlin Conference, Oyibo created many countries in Africa, knowing full well that mixing up many ethnic groups and religious groups in one country is a ticket to failure for such countries.

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Truefaith: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2022
vgfb
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by flexyrule(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Rice and chicken.
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by faithfull18(f): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Evilblakman2:

Try and educate yourself
Christmas is not the birth of Jesus Christ
It’s not about Jesus but a pegan celebration
I made it about Jesus Christ and he owns times and seasons, thank you.

Atheists and whatnots, avoid me biko.

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by tolumizzy(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2022
The harmattanern ni

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Evilblakman2: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2022
buygala:
Christmas is special because I am very much aware that some of those who celebrated last Christmas with me are now dead, while I am still alive to celebrate this one

Even though there is no guarantee I will be alive to see another Christmas, I am happy and grateful enough for seeing this one... cool

Me and Snapchat say Hi grin

Last last we go still die
Their own is better their have gone to rest for eternity…

Payback Cheating In A Marriage / Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time / The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen?