Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) (66728 Views)

James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by irunoko(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2021
WallStreetfx:

Na person matter u carry for head like this grin
yes o because I sometimes feel for her because of her naievity and she doesn't know she's surrounded by patient and dangerous Wolves o

And only predators will feel attacked wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
totally spot on.its even someone like her that should shine her eyes very well before she chop breakfast or enter one chance with an opportunistic man.her background is enough to attract one chance/unfortunate men who just want to chop and run rather than genuine men hence she really needs a lot of growing up and thinking to do.meanwhile I'm not sure the father knows about all her indiscretions if not he will have warned her.her naievity and indiscretions will get her into trouble if she doesn't get mature fast.

All the time she's in the pool and showing off random men she is yet to know, she's still supposed to be studying him, working on herself, doing her personal findings, praying , developing a good sense of judgement and getting off social media.if she continues like this I'm afraid she might end up like Tonto dike or be another Tonto with a child from a useless man and messiness on social media

The way the guy is looking sef is suspicious.i don't know him but I sense 419 Vibes around him

Even the Bible says be sober,be vigilant for your adversary, the devil ( his human agents) moves around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by peeps4u: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Shades inside water??

Poverty bad.

LOL, it is always amusing how people call people who are far better than them financially or otherwise poor.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2021
Joysticks:
I pray that we should not wake up to find thread on the front page.
its a express
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
The pic with mood shey d guy shook finger inside her anus
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
No rules to it. What works for A may not work for B

Sooo,
Easy. Okay

Mercychen:
This lady should respect herself. Just on first date, you're already opening everything for him and letting him come so close.
She should have kept it more decent for a while before going on such intimate outing. It's too early.

The guy is cute. Don't let him get fed up quickly with too much clinginess and lose him.

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by BigYash: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
peeps4u:

LOL, it is always amusing how people call people who are far better than them financially or otherwise poor.

Better than them with her dad's wealth? Can she boost of making money herself? That dude you quoted,might have made his all by himself. Even if na #50m he worth,he is far better than you attention seeking cuppy. Is Temi not her sister? Can't you spot the differences? One is wise, one is super foolish.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by deltateam: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sophiebabe85:
More pictures

Chai. You bad gaahn. That dreamy look can make a man pee on his pants. kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by RealEzee(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
The AP on her wrist mehnnnn

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by peeps4u: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
BigYash:
Better than them with her dad's wealth? Can she boost of making money herself? That dude you quoted,might have made his all by himself. Even if na #50m he worth,he is far better than you attention seeking cuppy. Is Temi not her sister? Can't you spot the differences? One is wise, one is super foolish.

Whatever, can you also boast of being better then her with your dad's wealth?

Who even knows you anywhere?

You are bittered of her background. Is it her fault she was given birth to by rich Dad?

If your dad was as even 1% rich as her Dad, would you reject his wealth and decide to suffer on your own?
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
I love her frontside and backside

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
News
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by lomprico(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Fyn geh
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
This kid is just too childish
Abeg make enjoy herself...it's not everybody that must be serious. At least the other kids are serious
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
This kid is just too childish
Daddy still pays her pocket money which is more than some people's salary so she doesn't see d need to exert herself mentally or professionally
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
It's the WET cuppy for me grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by ckvemgbia(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
she enjoys herself to the fullest
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
God nor go let me ever born Scorpio pikin be it male or female.

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by redcliff: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mercychen:
This lady should respect herself. Just on first date, you're already opening everything for him and letting him come so close.
She should have kept it more decent for a while before going on such intimate outing. It's too early.

The guy is cute. Don't let him get fed up quickly with too much clinginess and lose him.

lol. nigeria women and their mentality. guy wey go tire go tire. if you like keep everything closed and hidden from him for 2years. once he tastes what he wants to taste, he will decide if he wants to still stay or not.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mercychen:

I'm telling you.
Was it not just few days ago she met and had a meal him? Next thing she don jump enter pool with am. For all she knows that guy could be married or into a serious relationship and just want to catch cruise with her as "Otedolas daughter" while she'll be feeling she has gotten to her last bus stop.
That looks too good to still be single.

I really feel for her the way guys just use her to catch cruise but then again it's mostly her fault due to the way she easily jumps at them.

I also agree that the father needs to call her to order considering his social status; at least to save his name. The girl doesn't behave maturely and sometimes I wonder if the father doesn't see all that.

She needs to calm down. The righful man will come and stay for good.

LOL
. Shey cuppy open mouth tell you say she want a serious relationship? grin grin

She go just dey one place dey laugh you sef
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
vastolord4:
Cuppy Cuppy.. guys are watching o.. reduce the body count before you settle for some old northern ruler or 7th wife to a semi retired southern king.. a word shouldn't be enough for you cos u have money and do whatever u like
so two people swimming Is now sex ,? Its really sad not to have any exposure - cos the typical naija male mentality is just so local.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by lazarusokafor90(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Vanity upon vanity.... Wetin I dey talk self, chai, poverty na bastard.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by mikkeyvirus: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
You were saying?
Joysticks:
I pray that we should not wake up to find this thread on the front page.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by bewla(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Shades inside water??

Poverty bad.
All I see is a pink head
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by pegoxan: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good for her
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
angry

Seriously?
This girl well at all?
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by TempleHouse: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
ALWAYS WITH A NEW MAN @ ROTTEN LIFE !
SHAMEFUL !!
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Omoiyasly(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Who this grammar and bible scriptures epp now laslas mind your business.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Crochet: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Imustnottalk:
abi I know its not okay putting mouth for another person matter but we have to because she brought it on social media I noticed she can't stick to a guy different guys Everytime maybe they are taking of her or she has a bad character not like her thats enjoying her relationship

She is the problem in all her relationships. She is always walking away and never loyal or submissive in any way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.