Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) (66733 Views)

James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Harddiskng:

Na wa.

Upon the way this life dey so simple and short. Some human go still wan complicate am.

Aunty do what makes you happy promptly, the next hour is not guaranteed. Over-analysis has never solved any problem. Chop life because las-las one-day at the hour wey you least expect, life must chop you.
@ the end of the day. No one is making it out alive... Bleep. Omo.

As we de live life bah... I just de pray make my meeting with oluwa solid.. cause I cant be convinced that God doesn't exist!! grin

Thanks for the. Reminder.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by bigcee(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
totally spot on.its even someone like her that should shine her eyes very well before she chop breakfast or enter one chance with an opportunistic man.her background is enough to attract one chance/unfortunate men who just want to chop and run rather than genuine men hence she really needs a lot of growing up and thinking to do.meanwhile I'm not sure the father knows about all her indiscretions if not he will have warned her.her naievity and indiscretions will get her into trouble if she doesn't get mature fast.

All the time she's in the pool and showing off random men she is yet to know, she's still supposed to be studying him, working on herself, doing her personal findings, praying , developing a good sense of judgement and getting off social media.if she continues like this I'm afraid she might end up like Tonto dike or be another Tonto with a child from a useless man and messiness on social media

The way the guy is looking sef is suspicious.i don't know him but I sense 419 Vibes around him

Even the Bible says be sober,be vigilant for your adversary, the devil ( his human agents) moves around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour
Guy, you talk too much. Na man you be oh. Cuppy doesn't even know you. You just dey talk anyhow.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
suffering:
Why didn’t she show her potbelly?
is it your own?
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
What’s wrong if she swam with a man, should she be swimming with a rubber ducky?? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by irunoko(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin
bigcee:

Guy, you talk too much. Na man you be oh. Cuppy doesn't even know you. You just dey talk anyhow.
e dey pain you say I dey cast some scammers grin

Abi you dey among? cheesy grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by eyinjuege: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mercychen:
This lady should respect herself. Just on first date, you're already opening everything for him and letting him come so close.
She should have kept it more decent for a while before going on such intimate outing. It's too early.

The guy is cute. Don't let him get fed up quickly with too much clinginess and lose him.

Where does it say it's her first date though?
And has she confirmed that's her man or just a friend?
Don't jump into conclusions just yet please.
I'm not sure why people always see romance if you're with the opposite sex
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by irunoko(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin

Predators don dey vex o grin

Anyway there's an addage for my area wey say Na from clap dance dey start o grin

Abeg shift joor grin
Pataricatering:
abegi , move
How is it ur business ? The.razz upbringing most of you have and your love of measuring vagina with ur special taperule is why swimming with a guy means sex to you
Even if.its sex how e take concern you?.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by irunoko(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin

Well I feel for her.i really hope she finds a genuine Man not these hyennas around grin
ezechi24:

person wey the guy man go don finish both in the kichen and sitting room .....una really get time
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by wonderr(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
This lady should respect herself. Just on first date, you're already opening everything for him and letting him come so close.
She should have kept it more decent for a while before going on such intimate outing. It's too early.

The guy is cute. Don't let him get fed up quickly with too much clinginess and lose him
Mercychen:
pele ooo Mrs relationship planner

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jruRp5tULzI

Dj Cuppy swim seductively with her guy in the world's highest swimming pool in Dubai

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2731362784614580933?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
its well keep giving it na my chef tun now the cook
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by GoldenSpec: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Another sex tape loading! grin if u know u know grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Ffhh: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Really
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by socialmediaman: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
Las Las she go marry oyinbo because she's too free spirited to be monopolized or dominated

Makes sense. Many Nigerian men like too much control which brings toxicity to relationships with feminists and independent minded women

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by nwajesus12(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
vastolord4:
Cuppy Cuppy.. guys are watching o.. reduce the body count before you settle for some old northern ruler or 7th wife to a semi retired southern king.. a word shouldn't be enough for you cos u have money and do whatever u like
she can't be unfucked na
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Obason22(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hope this guy is not lazychef, help me observe him well
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
She should continue enjoying herself.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by greypencils: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Otedola like Abiola no get luck with Children. None of them can help maintain or grow the family's wealth when he is gone. Theirs is to spend only, nothing more. Unlike Mike Adenuga's children. They are all sound. Morally, Paddy Adenuga might be wreckless but financially he and all his siblings are prudent and sound, very sound.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by BigYash: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
peeps4u:

How much has your wisdom put in your pocket?

Has your wisdom made you richer or more famous than the girl you are criticizing and jealous of?
So much more than what your whole family is worth.. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, get lost..
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Curious345: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
She held a fund raising . Got 3.2b from many notable Nigerians .

Gave 100m to IDP's in borno state ,and eloped with the rest ..

Sick
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Dextre(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
ngwababe:

Like 2mins video, they don already see everything the girl don do. This country is messed seriously.

It’s just frustration honestly. Some people are so frustrated with their lives that they’d rather feed on other people’s doings than theirs

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Dextre(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
greypencils:
Otedola like Abiola no get luck with Children. None of them can help maintain or grow the family's wealth when he is gone. Theirs is to spend only, nothing more. Unlike Mike Adenuga's children. They are all sound. Morally, Paddy Adenuga might be wreckless but financially he and all his siblings are prudent and sound, very sound.

Just hear talk. Have you grown yours? Judge and jury. They don’t have to grow anything, they are not living under your rules. Let them be, their papa don work for them, go work for your children to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Dextre(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
wonderr:

The guy is cute. Don't let him get fed up quickly with too much clinginess and lose him

And you know this how? By the way they are swimming. Let’s even say she bleeps on first date, what is your business there really? I mean does that affect you on a personal level, so much so you dey advise am, lmao. Mehn y’all niggas funny mehn.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by slowice(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
But how normal pesin go enter swimming pool with full makeup and artificial hair

Skirt people sef undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Dextre(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
eyinjuege:

Where does it say it's her first date though?
And has she confirmed that's her man or just a friend?
Don't jump into conclusions just yet please.
I'm not sure why people always see romance if you're with the opposite sex

Let them jump, na as dem jump dem go take come out. Las las, Monday go come and they will go back to their respective jobs. People are too envious in this country, your papa must not be rich, you are in trouble, just bitterness and hatred everywhere. Na why some people nor fit ever escape generational poverty, cos too much hate dey inside dem
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by snoopz: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Make she no vex if one sad Nigerian enter her sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
The way I go knack knack this babe if given the chance ehn....no worry
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by l0uie(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
Truth be told, this girl has no self worth. Like, no guy would even want to settle with her kind, unless the dude just wanna gold dig her. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to smash her. Matter of fact, I'd love to have my banana in between her bress and thrust in and out of her bress. Then have her touching on her knees and slanging my d in and out of her extremely wet yssup whilst she's moaning loudly and screaming out my name, calling me her real daddy. But that's it. Once we're done gbenshing, she fit waka dey go her papa house go meet her daddy and I won't even be bothered. But she fit dey come collect this d sha. But she no fit see anything serious from me. If I dey look for anything serious, I'd rather look elsewhere or go meet tolani her elder sister. Shikena.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Cuppy needs to be more responsible.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Jostoman: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Adeoludt:
Cuppy that......enjoy urself dear
she should enjoy herself but she needs to be very careful because some men are Evil o.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Oxford undergraduate! This one na space occupying lesion for that University.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by kowalsky: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sophiebabe85:
More pictures

Peep that stunning Audemars
That's up to 77mil on her wrist
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by peeps4u: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
BigYash:
So much more than what your whole family is worth.. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, get lost..
If you're prosperous, you wouldn't be bittered at how a rich dad`s daughter lives her life.

It is obvious you're angry because Cuppy's dad is rich. It takes only a poor soul like you to be this angry at her.

Davido wouldn't be angry at Cuppy like you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.