Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) (66729 Views)

James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by luscioustrish(f): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
WallStreetfx:

Na person matter u carry for head like this grin

Infact grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by IzzyAgu: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
sad sad Dem they wear wrist watch swim??.

Abeg someone should help me check the Last pic.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Parisian: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Shut up and save your advice for your stupid faves with four babymamas and counting. Or let me guess your double standards don't apply to them cuz they're men , right? Hypocrite.
vastolord4:
Cuppy Cuppy.. guys are watching o.. reduce the body count before you settle for some old northern ruler or 7th wife to a semi retired southern king.. a word shouldn't be enough for you cos u have money and do whatever u like

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Victorclean1: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
DJ pussy
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
The sorts of unattractive men they date makes ones think they are compensating for something. Men who look like that aren't more than sex tools looking for a chase and roll between the sheets. In the long term they are like kpokogri.

One can see these things just by looking at the man. These are broshawos.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
The sorts of unattractive men they date makes ones think they are compensating for something. Men who look like that aren't more than sex tools looking for a chase and roll between the sheets. In the long term they are like kpokogri.

One can see these things just by looking at the man. These are broshawos.

This comment. Chai. grin But overcompensate, you say? For what, do you think?
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
WallStreetfx:
Na person matter u carry for head like this grin

Asinnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Jesu! God airpus ooo. Wtf!
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
This kid is just too childish

Haters
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Tundex911: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
No be this guy cook for her days ago??

Cuppy Las Las the truth go comes out sha, but e go pain me if you no later gree for me o despite my trial all this years.

Smh
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Pumpumking: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Pumpumking: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jruRp5tULzI

Dj Cuppy swim seductively with her guy in the world's highest swimming pool in Dubai

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2731362784614580933?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

WTF!!!
op how comes she aint gots Yansh......Please dont post this kinda video again please....she gots no dyamm Yansh!!!!(no oofeinse)
angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

This comment. Chai. grin But overcompensate, you say? For what, do you think?

Probably thinks she's not good enough for a more attractive/sophisticated man. Or thinks that these types living the rough life are something to spice any boredom she might feel. Or she actually is attracted to them. Or feels she can buy them. It's hard to tell what one sees in such men...

Because that man is highly unattractive and so broshawo you can smell it through the pics. Bet you he's the type that comes here to give himself a 10/10 and says he's a catch for foreign women -- not! Don't be surprised he wears waist beads, smokes, drinks and has a tattoo on his bleached left cheek! grin

Let's just say they're friends.
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Simplecity(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
ominilongest:
imagine u up there and boom, Jason stathan coming towards you
stop rough play comrade grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Ayooluwa4eva: 4:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
That's Why She's A Kid, She'll Never Grow Up
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Capitalpunisher: 4:29am On Dec 20, 2021
irunoko:
leave it,is it your childishness?

You wey mature,where has your maturity taken you to? No let envy kill you o tongue
Otu nne gi there
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Capitalpunisher: 4:35am On Dec 20, 2021
bigcee:

Someone is having a good time in a beautiful swimming pool somewhere in Dubai and you call that behaving "childish".... Guy no just make me vex.
if you vex i will slap sense into you and if i vex i will kill you, so dey your lane if you want peace
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Zakiushenry: 5:00am On Dec 20, 2021
See future wife ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
Otu nne gi there
you too otu NNE gi there
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by naikeboy(m): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2021
One day she will upload when she is been banged
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2021
Enjoy yourself cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by peeps4u: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2021
IzzyAgu:
sad sad Dem they wear wrist watch swim??.

Abeg someone should help me check the Last pic.

There are water resistant watches and phones. Pray for God's blessing

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
am telling you Bwana grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Panda7: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2021
this gal too sexy and she go get soft nyash lord how can I come in peace cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by Panda7: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2021
is she having orgasmm embarassed
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
So Dubai has the both the world's deepest swimming bpool and the world's highest swimming pool

Deepest Swimming Pool??

Pls, how deep is the swimming-pool?
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Joysticks:
I pray that we should not wake up to find this thread on the front page.

It on FP bro, ur prayers went unanswered. grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

Deepest Swimming Pool??

Pls, how deep is the swimming-pool?

60 metres ...
Re: DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) by JoseRaji(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jruRp5tULzI

Dj Cuppy swim seductively with her guy in the world's highest swimming pool in Dubai

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2731362784614580933?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Half of this video is just "please please please, subscribe to my channel". The other half is what nobody understands about someone going for a swim... Title says "swims seductively". Rubbish. I wasted my data, and my time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.