Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) (16797 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by geosegun(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Why treat Malaria, when another mosquito bite can give you same Malaria?

As you don't know, which malaria infection may lead health complications. Prevention is better than cure. The likes of you are the one that will start heaping blames village people due to ignorance and negligence.

Grow up, Young man!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by LordGuru1: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Noah94:
"The vaccine is the virus."
cheesy You so woke!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by davodyguy: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

Lol... u even used polio vaccine as an example

Is that not why people are complaining??..They took polio vaccine when they were kids...

They ddnt have to take repeated jabs and still get infected after taking the polio vaccine

Let me educate you.

Vaccines and drugs work differently for different purposes.

ARD doesn't cure/treat HIV/AIDS but reduce the effect of same on the body completely.

HTN is another disease that doesn't have cure, but the drugs we take is to control the blood pressure from rising.

We take Malaria drugs, which treats malaria.

We take Poliomyelitis vaccine to prevent us from having it.

We take COVID 19 vaccination to prevent us from being hospitalised

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Digmygold: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

The point in it is to boost your immune system to fight off the virus and also prevent you from getting sick when you get infected.

The Vaccine is not a drug to treat, so you would still contract COVID if you failed to follow protocols.

ARD doesn't treat HIV or AIDS, but help you manage it until the Virus is no longer traceable and also help you live normal life.

Everything works as designed

I will boost it with Vitamin C. Thankyou.

Vaccine thats coded against my details seems shady. Thats why a lot of people are not taking it. If it was just to walk in and get vaccinated without a need to carry a card around. I am certain lots of people would have taken it by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by bcomputer101: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Lol.

You're using swear words and you say you're not frustrated?

Hahahaha.
Calm down

One love bro.
Na you carry light con buy fuel for my Gas Station,
and as pure Warri boy wey i be, I no dey give chance for lagging.

Do have a wonderful day
Happy Sunday
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by mikael11(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin grin ... Does this make sense to you

nedekid:

Not that it is not. But over time the antibodies get reduced hence the need for booster shot.
The booster shot is for those that had their 2nd dose 6 months ago.
I took my booster on Monday.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by advanceDNA: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

The point in it is to boost your immune system to fight off the virus and also prevent you from getting sick when you get infected.

The Vaccine is not a drug to treat, so you would still contract COVID if you failed to follow protocols.

ARD doesn't treat HIV or AIDS, but help you manage it until the Virus is no longer traceable and also help you live normal life.

Everything works as designed

Vaccine designed not to prevent infection, that people will still be at great risk is just a bunch a crap... u people confidently defending this nonsense are just like APC zombies

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by stayclearofme: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2021
Moferere:
Seriously, I am confused about this covid of a thing.
Those who received the shot are testing positive to covid.
Those who received shot are getting coronavirus.
Some of us who have not been vaccinated at all — WE STILL DEY KAMPE.
What then is the whole essence of the jab?
The way open your mouth like imbe shows that you have COVID... Go get the vaccine. grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2021
Double booster go soon come outside sef...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by LordGuru1: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2021
dazzlingd:
I wonder what shots they would be taking in 2050
grin It takes just 2 years or a little more to fully kill even the strongest vSINated. Just watch out and see

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by nedekid: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2021
mikael11:
grin grin grin ... Does this make sense to you

Yes it does.
What does not make sense you there?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

That's the point I am trying to make, that like some form of illness, diseases etc, treating them does not make you not get reinfected. But not getting treatment or help to boost your immunity is worse.

That is the point I am making.

The Vaccine is to prevent you from not getting hospitalised after getting COVID, not to prevent you from getting it.

It boost the immune system to fight it off

Covid vaccine shouldn't be called vaccine to start with because it doesn't act like one, take for example, polio vaccine, ones u get polio vaccine it is assured that u cant get polio ever in your life time, so covid vaccine should be that potent before it could be considered vaccine

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by davodyguy: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Digmygold:

I will boost it with Vitamin C. Thankyou.

Vaccine thats coded against my details seems shady. Thats why a lot of people are not taking it. If it was just to walk in and get vaccinated without a need to carry a card around. I am certain lots if people would have taken it by now.
Your post shows you have no understanding how this works.

1. Vitamin C on it only is not a major booster, that's why they tell you to take other supplements like Vitamin D or other fruits

2. Vaccines are produced same way. Hence when the poliomyelitis, or tetanus you got as a kid and still alive after many years to post on Nairaland, all same process.

3. I've been vaccinated since September and my card has been in my office since then because no one has ever asked me to present it. All I have to do to travel abroad is to present a negative test result.

Please learn more about stuff
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by victorv12(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Moferere:

The COVID virus is in the jab. Let Sanwo Olu bè deceiving Lagosian. What you see him receiving is a placebo shot. Most of the elites in Nigeria won't even dare try to take the jab because they are educated enough to know that the globalists are trying to depopulate the world.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by advanceDNA: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Let me educate you.

U are educating me on what a vaccine is...

Don’t call it a vaccine if all it does is to prevent hospitalization... but u can still get infected and die at home...

My colleague got COvid and nearly died after the vaccine..he had to to go the GP... u are just defending nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by IbileIfe: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2021
How To Attract Millions of People for COVID-19 Vaccinations in NIgeria

Booking for appointments for #COVID19 vaccinations is the cause of the reluctance of majority of Nigerians to get vaccinated. Appointments cause delays and disappointments when people come and don't get vaccinated as scheduled.

Walk-In mass vaccinations will attract majority of Nigerians to get vaccinated.
Take the vaccinations to the people and not waiting for them to come to the health centres, clinics and hospitals to get vaccinated.

COVID-19 vaccinations should be available in every school, campuses of higher institutions, factories, offices, churches, mosques and community centres.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by mainman7(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2021
bcomputer101:
Which one is vaccine booster again?

Bill Gate keep using us as specimen for fun
cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by michlins(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Explain how they have us at the balls.

I don't know how old you are, but ask your parents if you're not vaccinated as a kid.

I got vaccinated for Poliomyelitis, tetanus etc as a kid and did for my kids.

It's same people that brought those vaccines that kicked poliomyelitis out of Nigeria that are being same COVID Vaccine.

What is your point exactly?
you don't need to waste your energy and time educating "educated fools"

For someone who reads and writes to ask questions about the vaccines is terrible. They have been taking all vaccines and medication borne out of science but because of whatever reason, they're refusing this one. You can't help them so don't try
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Digmygold: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Explain how they have us at the balls.

I don't know how old you are, but ask your parents if you're not vaccinated as a kid.

I got vaccinated for Poliomyelitis, tetanus etc as a kid and did for my kids.

It's same people that brought those vaccines that kicked poliomyelitis out of Nigeria that are being same COVID Vaccine.

What is your point exactly?

Were your name and details coded against the Polio vaccine? Its that coding that makes it shady and thats why people are not taking it.

With Polio there were no booster nor repeated jabs, no card carrying around to prove nothing but with Covid, una go take booster shots tire because mutated versions will keep appearing as some people will never get vaccinated. Maybe by the time you take like 1500 booster shots una go tire.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2021
Paulfrank200:
Which one be booster again ooo

Lol..there are at least 3 boosters after the 2 initial doses.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by davodyguy: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Covid vaccine shouldn't be called vaccine to start with because it doesn't act like one, take for example, polio vaccine, ones u get polio vaccine it is assured that u cant get polio ever in your life time, so covid vaccine should be that potent before it could be considered vaccine
Let me explain the difference.

HTN drugs whether beta blockers or Calcium etc does not take away the disease.

Diabetes is also managed with insulin and other drugs, not that a particular drug would make it disappear after 3 days like Malaria drugs.

Some drugs or vaccines are to manage, so to treat and so to prevent.

COVID vaccination is to manage and reduce effect of COVID, which it is doing thus far based on statistics.

All Bayern Munich players that got COVID 19 after two doses recovered and rested negative within few days, While Joshua Kimmich that refused vaccination got lungs infection, now regretting not getting vaccinated like other players
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2021
That's definitely the 2nd shot. Dude's gonna be down for 2 -3 days...hell,that vaccine does knock someone out. Covid is high class fever,mehn
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Lol..there are at least 3 boosters after the 2 initial doses.
Really!!! You sure about that!!?
If that's true then the world powers that be are playing tricks!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Digmygold: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Your post shows you have no understanding how this works.

1. Vitamin C on it only is not a major booster, that's why they tell you to take other supplements like Vitamin D or other fruits

2. Vaccines are produced same way. Hence when the poliomyelitis, or tetanus you got as a kid and still alive after many years to post on Nairaland, all same process.

3. I've been vaccinated since September and my card has been in my office since then because no one has ever asked me to present it. All I have to do to travel abroad is to present a negative test result.

Please learn more about stuff

I understand you mean well but I ain't taking that crap. I am even more appalled by the need to take booster shots for new variants.

My Vitamin C works just fine. Thanks for your concern. As time goes on even WHO go drop hand after like 1500 new variants show face.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Why do we have so many ignorant youths these days?

What has Bill Clinton got to do with vaccination?

People wonder why we have bad leaders being elected. It's because electorates are ignorant. Hence, they make wrong choices.

If you're not vaccinated as a kid against poliomyelitis, you probably would have been deformed or not alive.

I think he meant to say bill gates.
Ur statement about vaccination against poliomyelitis is true.
But...
U see, the west were already affected by it too hence the need to create such. And under normal vaccine production process.
Over decades, certain people have discovered that huge billions can be made from drugs and vaccines without .
U ever wonder why dr fauci promised a cure for AIDS in the 80s after millions were pumped in but up till today, they haven't?
Or cancer for that matter?

They need to keep milking the world. And keep world population in check.

How can a virus mutate so rapidly in just a few years.
If u study viruses u will understand, it's strange ( but not impossible).

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by meccuno: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2021
Moferere:
To kill Africans.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Digmygold: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2021
smartr:

Na so dem dey Sabi people wey no get money to travel.

Thats not true. See your level of ignorance?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Let me explain the difference.

HTN drugs whether beta blockers or Calcium etc does not take away the disease.

Diabetes is also managed with insulin and other drugs, not that a particular drug would make it disappear after 3 days like Malaria drugs.

Some drugs or vaccines are to manage, so to treat and so to prevent.

COVID vaccination is to manage and reduce effect of COVID, which it is doing thus far based on statistics.

All Bayern Munich players that got COVID 19 after two doses recovered and rested negative within few days, While Joshua Kimmich that refused vaccination got lungs infection, now regretting not getting vaccinated like other players

Nah ur wrong.
The guy is right.

U can't compare hypertension or diabetes with covid-19.
If u inhale something and get an infection u shud be able to cure it with science.
Diabetes and hypertension are systemic diseases.
Malaria is not a systemic disease.

Again vaccines in their true forms are not supposed to be for management of a disease.
They are meant to prevent them.

These guys are playing around with humans

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by FarahAideed: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Don't let him decieve You ..that's a saline shot

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Even at that, What has Bill gate got to do with vaccination please?
He and a few group of people are frontline proponents of vaccination and world population control.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by sonymax16(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Let me educate you.

Vaccines and drugs work differently for different purposes.

ARD doesn't cure/treat HIV/AIDS but reduce the effect of same on the body completely.

HTN is another disease that doesn't have cure, but the drugs we take is to control the blood pressure from rising.

We take Malaria drugs, which treats malaria.

We take Poliomyelitis vaccine to prevent us from having it.

If only you know that right from childhood,u have been deceived by the medical system and the WHO.....if only u know the implications of what u have done by taking the covid vaccine.What if I told u that everything u think u know about vaccine is absolute lies and deception? Such a pity.....if the vaccine works,u will not need a booster.The polio vaccine and whatever u took as a child,why are u not taking boosters for it?.....Let's apply common sense and not accept everything u see on the mainstream media

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by sonymax16(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2021
blowjohn:

He and a few group of people are frontline proponents of vaccination and world population control.
Leave them......so called educated people forming smart and listening to a computer genius that never went to medical school about vaccine.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project / We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu / BBOG Members Protest At Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.