Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) (16801 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Noah94(m): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
LordGuru1:
cheesy You so woke!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Originalsly: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Let me educate you.

We take Malaria drugs, which treats malaria.

We take Poliomyelitis vaccine to prevent us from having it.

We take COVID 19 vaccination to prevent us from being hospitalised

You should stop miseducating people.

Is the purpose of a vaccine to prevent one from being infected OR to prevent one from being hospitalized?

The more you write the more I'm convinced that the mRNA vaccine blocks one's common sense in discussing the vaccine.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Geenosko: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Won't still stop infection and transmission, anyway nothing do you Mr Governor.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Geenosko: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Originalsly:

You should stop miseducating people.

Is the purpose of a vaccine to prevent one from being infected OR to prevent one from being hospitalized?

The more you write the more I'm convinced that the mRNA vaccine blocks one's common sense in discussing the vaccine.

Don't mind them.
They all say the same thing like programmed robots.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Originalsly: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
ScamDemicEra:

The covid19 Scam and the satanic gene editing concoction fraudulently labeled vaccine does not lend itself to logic/common sense, there's heavy "otumopo"/mind control/sorcery involved. They're creating a race of junkies who'd be needing boosters by the day very soon, right before our very eyes. Amazing to watch !!

It's a waste of time discussing with vaccine junkies/apostles/big pharma loyal customers, their minds are gradually being connected to the "hive mind" and their individuality is gradually being lost. One telltale sign is they spew out the same warped logic/pseudo science/mind blowing lies and statistics you hear from every (corvid19 censored peer reviews/opinions) main stream media, indicating they are all getting their feed from the same source.

Their slow smooth transition is amazing to watch for careful watchers !

Zombie Apocalypse loading ........ 99.99999%

You sound crazy ... but it's the truth. People who are vaxxed are being connected to the "hive mind" ... the reason we are seeing vaxxed people unable to reason ... unable to discuss ... unable to show common sense regardless of their educational background.
COVID-19 pandemic is an agenda .... depopulation is part of the plan ... but the end game is to make people hybrids.... TRANSHUMAN.... hybrid man ... part man part robot. All vaccines contained a virus or part of a virus. The COVID-19 mRNA does not. It is like a computer virus ... the same way a computer virus changes the normal operation of a computer .... they are using a new technology where the non organic "computer type virus" can now change the normal operation of the human body. This "computer type virus" is what they are calling a vaccine. It has nothing to do with preventing contracting any disease ... the reason people are not protected. How does the mRNA vaccine work?

The vaccine gives the immune system a message to produce the spiked protein similar to that of the COVID-19 virus.

Since when one can direct the body on what to produce? ... the body never takes instructions ... it reacts. A vaccine contains a virus or part of it ... it is introduced to the body through vaccination and the body reacts to the virus ... and produces antibodies.... it does all that on its own. You are no longer 100% human after being vaxxed ... your system has been compromised by a foreign entity .... and with each "booster shot" you will become less human .... closer to becoming a transhuman.

Thanks for opening this part of the agenda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

Why do we have so many ignorant youths these days?

What has Bill Clinton got to do with vaccination?

People wonder why we have bad leaders being elected. It's because electorates are ignorant. Hence, they make wrong choices.

If you're not vaccinated as a kid against poliomyelitis, you probably would have been deformed or not alive.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by davodyguy: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

If you did any research you would not type this rubbish.
Me Researcher. What has Bill Clinton former US president got to do with COVID-19 vaccine?

Don't attempt to change topic, since you believe Bill Clinton has something to do with Vaccine mandate
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Originalsly: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
marvelous000:

Can you help me with it. I'm researching on that.

You Tube Bill Gates Innovating to Zero Ted Talk
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by samtol4(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Booster bawo? What are they boosting?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by oakinshield: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
davodyguy:

If you're not vaccinated as a kid against poliomyelitis, you probably would have been deformed or not alive.

when you got vaccinated for polio, how many booster jabs did you take to help you remain immune to polio?. My friend you all are being deceived.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by femijay8271(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Fibonacci88:

Ogbeni go hustle make u no go dey see travel as achievement. Ppl dey travel everyday without the jab.

Bro, are u sure about it because I intend to travel soonest by God's grace and I don't want to collect that jab at ALL
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Fordzzy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
bcomputer101:
Which one is vaccine booster again?

Bill Gate keep using us as specimen for fun

Why can't he use rats?

Cz rat full Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Hkff: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
They are taking booster when even 1 percent of the citizen has not taken a single dose

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by ScamDemicEra: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
juman:
Corona is real.
You and you loved ones can be killed by the disease.
Or never fully recovered if corona damage one or more of your organs.

Why would anyone need convincing if corona is really real ?
Has anyone tried to convince you malaria is real ?

It is hard to fool majority of Nigerians with wuru-wuru science and propaganda.
The sea of people in markets, molue etc who are not wearing masks/social distancing are not stupid.
Nigerians sabi real pandemic when they see one, they also sabi real vaccine when they see one.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Lightorder: 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has received COVID-19 booster shot on Saturday 18th December 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Taking Instagram handle, he shared a photo of himself getting vaccinated. He stated that Lagos State government recently took delivery of the booster shots for everyone who have been fully vaccinated, and urged Lagos residents who have been fully vaccinated to receive the booster shot while also urging them to always observe COVID-19 safety precautions.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXonpTeD6hK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A COVID booster shot is an additional dose of a vaccine given after the protection provided by the original shot(s) has begun to decrease over time. Typically, you would get a booster after the immunity from the initial dose(s) naturally starts to wane. The booster is designed to help people maintain their level of immunity for longer.

COVID-19 vaccine boosters and additional vaccine doses are now authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for certain people.
Non of my business sir
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by Lightorder: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Moferere:
Seriously, I am confused about this covid of a thing.
Those who received the shot are testing positive to covid.
Those who received shot are getting coronavirus.
Some of us who have not been vaccinated at all — WE STILL DEY KAMPE.
What then is the whole essence of the jab?
just to feel belonged
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by dasparrow: 1:38am On Dec 20, 2021
A loved one of mine, a family member, passed away suddenly after taking the Pfizer booster shot. She developed blood clots which caused a heart attack and she passed away. We spoke about the Covid vaccine a lot and I tried my best to warn her about the dangers of this vaccine but she wouldn't listen. She was brain washed by the mainstream media and her adult offspring into trusting this vaccine so all my warnings and plea fell on deaf ears. Where is she today? DEAD and buried. All those of you capping for this satanic 'vaccines' might also meet your untimely end if you're not careful. Make una continue.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by nelsonoba: 2:04am On Dec 20, 2021
Moferere:

Here is the summary of everything

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by planetx: 3:51am On Dec 20, 2021
You have to be incredibly naive and gullible to believe this covid vaccine depopulation killshot agenda being pushed by a bunch of Satanist eugenists in collaboration with their African puppets. Instead of fortifying your immune system with good nutrition, enough sleep, exercise and vitamins like C, D3, Zinc and black seed oil you are turning yourself into a drug junkie taking perpetual boosters from big pharma.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by planetx: 3:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Fibonacci88:

Don't get me wrong. I don't have a prob with coming up with a vaccine. My prob is the way they want it forced down our throats is something that should raise concern. The same vaccine u take and still at risk of getting d virus. Where are these new strains of the virus coming from? Why are we panicking in Africa for a disease that doesn't even come close in mortality rate to d ones we have with us in Africa. When Ebola wanted to destroy us why wasn't vaccine developed. They isolated us wanted to watch us die but it failed. Take it from me u see this vaccine, it's just a hoax and an experiment. The chairman of Pfizer was interviewed fews weeks ago and he said he is yet to take d jab cos he doesn't feel at risk. This is the chiarman of the largest vaccine producer in d world. But we with low risk are queing in line for something we barely know off. Until my organization makes it compulsory I take d jab I won't voluntary walk with my legs to take anything. At least I know my source of living is threatened.
If you believe the vaccine was dangerous which it is and dangerous is an understatement with this vaccine. Why would you take it to keep a job.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Moferere:

Thank you!
Liars that God will deal with in this world and the one to come.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by ceaser: 6:47am On Dec 20, 2021
sonymax16:

Leave them......so called educated people forming smart and listening to a computer genius that never went to medical school about vaccine.

Abeg, that Sonymax channel that was expunged from DSTV/Gotv, where else can one get to see that channel? I have missed their extreme programmes, aswear.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by ceaser: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Originalsly:

The bolded ... your words ... the people you trust ... the same people are back with more vaccines... same people...Pfizer. For you .... BREAKING NEWS:

Well, it didn't stop there. You have not seen it all.

The case was eventually taken up by the Kano State government and the Federal Government under GEJ's government and Andoakaa, the then AGF as the prosecutor. It was supposed to be a clear cut trial without ambiguity because Pfizer clearly acted against ethics and only in the interest of profit, endangering the lives of the kids, some of who remained paralysed till date, and there are evidential documents that nails Pfizer in this regards.

Well, two years down the line, boom. News started to fly around unearthing the dirt of Andoakaa; some unsavoury dirty deals he had engaged in much earlier coming out to haunt him. Pfizer found a way to hold him by the balls and decided to blackmail him with those facts, unearthed those facts and tabled it before him, forcing him to a truce and compromise.

The final agreement was fir Pfizer to settle outta court with some millions of dollars as compensation to the families affected. It would also not have been an acceptable proposition but for the fact that Pfizer also carried Kano State government along in the "bribery" spree, thanks to our ever corrupt politicians and leaders.

At the end of the day, Kano State government took millions of dollars from Pfizer (in compensation and in proxy for the families ) while the families affected only finally got a few hundred thousands of Naira from the Kano State Government.

Pfizer got away with the evil with the connivance of Kano State government after they (Pfizer) have successfully blackmailed Andoakaa into submission. Kano State government also cashed in on their people's misfortune, chop and clean mouth.

oakinshield:
when you got vaccinated for polio, how many booster jabs did you take to help you remain immune to polio?. My friend you all are being deceived.

You can actually take a repeat polio (oral polio vaccine, of course) after the initial 6 weeks neonatal period according to the National Programme on Immunizations (NPI) . But this second oral drops are taken at or before 5 years of age.

That being said, if you check both available types of polio vaccine - the Sabin polio vaccine and the Salk's polio vaccine taken percutaneous and orally respectively and both named after their inventors - they contain attenuated (inactivated/killed) form of the original virus, not some synthetic mRNA like that of the COVID vaccine that's not even an extract from the pathogen itself, well except the J&J product.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by ceaser: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2021
oakinshield:

You can actually take a repeat polio (oral polio vaccine, of course) after the initial 6 weeks neonatal period according to the National Programme on Immunizations (NPI) . But this second oral drops are taken at or before 5 years of age.

That being said, if you check both available types of polio vaccine - the Sabin polio vaccine and the Salk's polio vaccine taken percutaneous and orally respectively and both named after their inventors - they contain attenuated (inactivated/killed) form of the original virus, not some synthetic mRNA like that of the COVID vaccine that's not even an extract from the pathogen itself; well except the J&J product.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives His COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot (Photo) by sonymax16(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2021
ceaser:

Abeg, that Sonymax channel that was expunged from DSTV/Gotv, where else can one get to see that channel? I have missed their extreme programmes, aswear.
That was my favorite channel.Dont know where else to get it.Dstv/Gotv no try @ all cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Yahaya Bello Inspects Ongoing 15,000 Capacity Kogi Civic Centre Project / Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates / Jonathan To Northern Leaders: Don't Distract Me! (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.