Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

How To Get Ur Crush Back From A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Ur Crush Back From A Guy (704 Views)

How Long Should You Wait To Text Your Crush Back / You Want To Easily Approach Ur Crush? Then, Bear This ONE Lesson In Your Mind. / 5 THINGS U MUST DO TO TURN UR CRUSH TO UR GIRLFRIEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Ur Crush Back From A Guy by Danielwiseoo(f): 6:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Guys please help me ..there's this girl I liked for weeks i wanted askin her out but I felt I will rush things with her so my bestie advised me to be the funny guy with her then later asked her out..av been playing along with this advice but later she told me she has someone ..pls guys I want to get her back cos she's like the most cutest gal I've ever been attracted to in my life..

Re: How To Get Ur Crush Back From A Guy by chatinent: 6:47am On Dec 19, 2021
Ok, my good brother, I will teach you how.

Now, let's dive into the main business.

so [b]my bestie[/b]advised me to be the funny guy with her
Dear Legend of the Seeker, I think there is everything wrong with your circle. I don't do no bestie thing! But sha, let's continue.

av been playing along with this advice but later she told me she has someone
Okay, brother. Let's continue.

pls guys I want to get her back cos she's like the most cutest gal I've ever been attracted to in my life
Bro, the first thing to do is to begin to look healthy.

Buy beans go cook am ontop gas. Please have a clock around you. You must also have taken your bath recently. Please be on towel while cooking the beans. The trick works like magic. Once it is exactly one hour three minutes after, with the speed like lightening, carry the pot down, remove the towel and sit on the gas burner ...idi iberibe. Human beings dey think how to do reasonable things this December, your goal in life na to catch crush wey don crash.

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Ur Crush Back From A Guy by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:50am On Dec 19, 2021
I remember having a crush on food critic opeyemi famakin
Crush died wen I realized he had a seducing spirit drawing lust out of women
I thought he was a youth pastor
Re: How To Get Ur Crush Back From A Guy by Sekoni003(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
I remember having a crush on food critic opeyemi famakin
Crush died wen I realized he had a seducing spirit drawing lust out of women
I thought he was a youth pastor

Wtf is a seducing spirit? Maybe I actually need deliverance from it grin
Re: How To Get Ur Crush Back From A Guy by Danielwiseoo(f): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Lol guy u could have just told me to commit suicide naw ; angry
chatinent:
Ok, my good brother, I will teach you how.

Now, let's dive into the main business.

Dear Legend of the Seeker, I think there is everything wrong with your circle. I don't do no bestie thing! But sha, let's continue.

Okay, brother. Let's continue.

Bro, the first thing to do is to begin to look healthy.

Buy beans go cook am ontop gas. Please have a clock around you. You must also have taken your bath recently. Please be on towel while cooking the beans. The trick works like magic. Once it is exactly one hour three minutes after, with the speed like lightening, carry the pot down, remove the towel and sit on the gas burner ...idi iberibe. Human beings dey think how to do reasonable things this December, your goal in life na to catch crush wey don crash.

Lalasticlala
Re: How To Get Ur Crush Back From A Guy by flokii: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Start showering other girls with attention and ignore her for a while.. na she go come beg you.
Re: How To Get Ur Crush Back From A Guy by Danielwiseoo(f): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Alright I will try that method...thanks mhan
flokii:
Start showering other girls with attention and ignore her for a while.. na she go come beg you.
Re: How To Get Ur Crush Back From A Guy by Moeman: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
mtcheew
Re: How To Get Ur Crush Back From A Guy by Truvelisback(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bro, just keep shooting ur shots. There is no girl who doesn't have a Bf. If u play ur card well, u will be her no 1 in her list.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean / Your View On This .. / Angry Wife Drugs Husband, Strangles Him In His Sleep For Impregnating Another Wo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.