Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo (30117 Views)

Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages / Ayo Da Silva: I Will Sue Presidency For Claiming I Endorsed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by openmine(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
Honestly I don't know why most Nigerians are too emotional and sensational. Above all they hate the truth.

The woman just said what she knows and people start attacking her left right center.

Even though her statement may be insensitive and inhumane, the right thing to do is to probe her further to tell us more instead of shutting her up.
Her revelation may be helpful in the long run and ensure justice for all.
Her so called revelations are baseless and heresay without proof!
The matter is still being investigated.....what stopped her from going to the nearest police station to assist the police in the investigation with her proof(thats if she even has one) instead of coming to the social media to spew trash on a very sensitive matter that bothers on bullying in schools!

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Abujason: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Attention seeking, ugly, moronic foool! I hope they return you to prison where you belong soon.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Paid to silence
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by sukar886: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Alika who born you , muguu
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Kajaard: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

Na dis kind woman my bible talk say it is better for a man to live alone in a kpako house in Ajegunle than to live with her in a duplex in Lekki.

Or better to live on a roof of a house instead of living in the same house with such a woman. Or better still sleep outside in the rain instead of living in the same house with such a mad woman.

God I can't tolerate people like this Kemi. So annoying and irritating angry

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by xeju: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
RichDad1:

It’s called mob mentality.
It's not called mob mentality, you're confused. Does she have evidence/proof for her statements or she just talk anyhow claiming it's investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Maghan37: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mandela89:
Nigerians are too emotional, why always insulting this woman all the time. Instead of people countering her fact and submission she is being threatened. As a person the death of the young boy was painful but the true story that lead to his death should not doctored we all make mistake which some might cost us life, resourckes etc
She has no facts just useless controversial statements. A child is dead instead of showing empathy towards the parents who lost a son she is tarnishing is image.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by egoldman(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
Honestly I don't know why most Nigerians are too emotional and sensational. Above all they hate the truth.

The woman just said what she knows and people start attacking her left right center.

Even though her statement may be insensitive and inhumane, the right thing to do is to probe her further to tell us more instead of shutting her up.

Pray you don't find in your self in the position of that family and someone would be almost making gest of your condition.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by FreeIgboho: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
tiger28:
GBAM!!! Your head dey there! We are Tooooo sentimental and I understand but let ALL facts come out .

Tomorrow if your mother is clearly raped and people saw it and she herself said it , I’ll rush to social media to say she consented to the sex, that it was initiation process. I hope you’ll say “let ALL facts come out.” Don’t you know that simply posting a lie on social media will have some people believing it forever no matter how ridiculous a lie. The thing is, what she said CANNOT be true! It is IMPOSSIBLE! It is an out and out lie! She’s heartlessly using a murdered child to chase clout and it’s not the first time she’s doing something like that. She MUST be made to face some consequences this time or she’ll continue doing it. See below

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by RichDad1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
xeju:

It's not called mob mentality, you're confused. Does she have evidence/proof for her statements or she just talk anyhow claiming it's investigation.
You here is an example.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Kingmena: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asgard73:
This woman need mental help. She’s not okay at all.

Kai.. Yoruba need to exchange her with IGBOHO Sunday.. with a promise to permanent her stay.

Walai.
Why did you say she needs a mental help?
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by vican6(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
This woman Na idiot
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by sheymoni(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

That’s exactly what Falana asked police to do but the woman has been attacking Falana for that
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Digmygold: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Prosperous111:
This woman no get shame at all?

Why would you sue someone that just lost a son? sad

Is she even okay at all like this!

Can you imagine? She said a minor "CONSENTED to a document". Extremely ignorant old hag. This woman is insane. I swear.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Kingmena: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tommy13131:

Lol see this guy sha Shey the woman knows the boy before all this statement of her just started and you’re filling against the family for that matter abi she know the pipkin pass him mama and papa ni

This woman is bleeped up
Oga she doesn't need to know the boy before now, that's why it's called investigative journalism. When police tells you that they are conducting an investigation in a matter, does it mean that the police knew about the matter before? And before you know it they come up with the truth of what transpired. That's how investigation works
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by olasquare: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
I am sure this woman's madness has PhD as such no amount of medication can cure her. On a second thought, her so called investigative journalism is a mere cover up for dirty people who gives her money to change the storyline and cause major distraction. I am sure she is paid either by the school or the families of those involved knowing she is such a lunatic that can take the fall for anything. She is heartless and a useless addition to motherhood. No wonder her children also hates her. She is on a payroll of someone people
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Kingmena: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
sonofanarchy:
she was never a doctor, she never got her professional
get your facts well, she has never been a doctor but a pharmacist
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by otomatic(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

But that is the essence of Falana's petition, to probe her further as you said. Who else will probe her if not the police?
Who knows, she might even be a defence witness with all she knows.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Kingmena: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Tomorrow if your mother is clearly raped and people saw it and she herself said it , I’ll rush to social media to say she consented to the sex, that it was initiation process. I hope you’ll say “let ALL facts come out.” Don’t you know that simply posting a lie on social media will have some people believing it forever no matter how ridiculous a lie. The thing is, what she said CANNOT be true! It is IMPOSSIBLE! It is an out and out lie! She’s heartlessly using a murdered child to chase clout and it’s not the first time she’s doing something like that. She MUST be made to face some consequences this time or she’ll continue doing it. See below
Please fact do you have that what she said isn't truth. Can you stop being emotional and debate with facts
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by lkillbrokehoes: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asgard73:
This woman need mental help. She’s not okay at all.

Kai.. Yoruba need to exchange her with IGBOHO Sunday.. with a promise to permanent her stay.

Walai.
That woman is so annoying, I don't know how someone as old as her lacks common sense, tufiakwa!
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by naturefellow(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
EBMedia:
#JusticeForSylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo

Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has threatened to sue a human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, and the family of late Sylvester Oromoni for damaging her professional reputation, IgbereTV reports.

you probably haven't read this

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/how-to-spoof-an-entire-career-the
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by naturefellow(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
EBMedia:
#JusticeForSylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo

Controversial investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo has threatened to sue a human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, and the family of late Sylvester Oromoni for damaging her professional reputation, IgbereTV reports.

you probably haven't read this...

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/how-to-spoof-an-entire-career-the

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by karkinase(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

Nigerians r easily fooled.. they like following the bandwagon

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Balistic4: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mandesz:

Another me senseless he-goat like u. If u see read all the story then u'll realize kemi is smarter all than all yo generation combined

you can't even express yourself without committing strange grammatical blunders, yet you dare to quote me and type rubbish. I bet you're typing from a borrowed scrapped phone under a dilapidated mud house.

After looking at your profile, I discovered that I wasted my time quoting fool like you
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by BABANGBALI: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
This woman no just get brain like Annie001
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Miller232: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na why I no dey like our ways sometimes for this country if na oyinbo if dem wan treat person f*ck up dem go do am Asap!!!
This foolish old cunt needs to be beaten make dem use her lips brush tarred road
Make her head wey no correct make e align
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by FreeIgboho: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kingmena:

Please fact do you have that what she said isn't truth. Can you stop being emotional and debate with facts

You are the one being emotional. Stop commenting on things you don’t know much about, because you may unknowingly be supporting evil.

What I’m saying is not hear-say. I have personally been in touch with kids who were there when the kid was beaten.
Lunatic Olunloyo hears some FALSE but controversial theory that everyone has heard and she latches onto it for attention, termining it “investigative journalism”. This is why she needs to face some consequences or she’ll keep doing it. She went to jail once but it apparently has faded from her memory.

This was a theory that was debunked right at the beginning of this case because other students were there and told what happened and Sly himself spoke up before he died.
Here is what I was AUTHORITATIVELY told by kids who were THERE!!
It all started with them terrorizing him to join their cult, then later saying he snitched on them. They came to his dormitory durring sleeping hours - the other kids were there.
They said he snitched on them and were doing what they did as example to other kids, telling them same would happen to them if they ever told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by lenghtinny(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na these same jam talk make ibiyeomie lock her up that year.
Shameless woman wey think say being controversial is the definition of investigative journalism.

I really hope Falana ensures that she's locked up again and if possible make dem troway the key
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by danot1030: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

The bolded is the reason Falana had petitioned the police but it seems she's offended with it
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by SolarEdge: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
You can not do shit magrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Suspends 3 Senators, 5 Lawmakers, Others In Ebonyi / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.