Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Fighting Tonto Dikeh Would Ruin Your Reputation, James Brown Warns Bobrisky. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fighting Tonto Dikeh Would Ruin Your Reputation, James Brown Warns Bobrisky. (352 Views)

Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / How social media can ruin your relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Tonto Dikeh Would Ruin Your Reputation, James Brown Warns Bobrisky. by James1998: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2021
Fighting Tonto Dikeh Would Ruin Your Reputation, James Brown Warns Bobrisky.

In the fight between Bobrisky and Tonto Dikeh, James Brown has intervened.
Tonto Dikeh had expressed strong regrets over his friendship with Bobrisky, calling the crossdresser an ungrateful hoodlum.

Bobrisky claims she owes him N5 million, which she denies. Tonto claims that the money Bobrisky lent her was N2 million, and that she asked him to deliver it to her family to help them with certain issues while she was in Dubai.

James Brown, a cross-dresser, emphasizes that Bobrisky's actions have a bad impact on all cross-dressers since they are now seen as "backstabbers."

He emphasized this while also highlighting the need of putting an end to the duo's feud.

He called Bobrisky a "God of War/Daughter of War" and asked whether the transgender had to fight with everyone.

James remarked that he needed deliverance and that most of what has been mentioned about Bobrisky is accurate.

He also requested that people should stop tagging him in Bobrisky's fights, stating that all he wants is love, happiness, and safety.

Watch the Video

Bobrisky, Don't Mention My Name In Your Fight With Tonto Dikeh, Mompha Warns.
https://www.brag.life/gossip/bobrisky-don-t-mention-my-name-in-your-fight-with-tonto-dikeh-mompha-warns

Bobrisky Shares Evidence As He Reacts To Mompha’s Claim That He Doesn’t Do Gays
https://www.brag.life/gossip/bobrisky-shares-evidence-as-he-reacts-to-mompha-s-claim-that-he-doesn-t-do-gays

On The Day Of Her Wedding, The Bride-To-Be Was Involved In A Car Accident (Photos).
https://www.brag.life/local/on-the-day-of-her-wedding-the-bride-to-be-was-involved-in-a-car-accident-photos

Re: Fighting Tonto Dikeh Would Ruin Your Reputation, James Brown Warns Bobrisky. by Abfinest007(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Bob get one reputation before A

(1) (Reply)

5 Causes Why Many Have Gone To Their Early Graves During Lovemaking / Why Are Middle Belt Men From Benue / The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.