Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Happened To Me After Church Today - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Happened To Me After Church Today (27902 Views)

What Has Happened To The Simi Of 2014-2019 / What Happened To TEKNO On Kizz Daniel's BUGA? / After Church With Obedkeyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by damoobaba: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=kingphilip post=108633117]Gather here with likes if you know just like me, you'd do worse than the op[/quotet]

Werey, after you don fail JAMB, U come start dey read.
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by madukaanaya(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
best christmas song ever
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by ahnie: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
That guy that sang zaazu zeh song doesn't look normal to me.

So much energy packed in that his small body.
He's a delight to watch Sha.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by erico2k2(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lindajames1010:
FTC ...

I need someone to carry me along on any skills please.....
At least make I dey see money chop...
Construction is a good place to start
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Richy4(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Oh!! Was that what that speaking in tongues aspect of it was saying. cheesy.. Bunny M
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Ilefoaye(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
So enlightening
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by chyzoo4u(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Felix na big guy (uuuuhuu)
Felix na big guy
Felix na bug guy
But pharoah don't know Felix big guy

Tankiu

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Divoc19(f): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
LWKM
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by deltateam: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
kingphilip:
Gather here with likes if you know just like me, you'd do worse than the op

It's not even the point. We should be careful this season. I dobt I would have stayed there whether or not I know the song.

Days are evil. People especially in the north should be careful of night outing whether tarry night or new year eve.
Because I still remember a story where gunmen opened fire on those coming back from vigil unannounced and massacred them.
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by tunderoc(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Felix Na wizard,
Felix Na wizard
Abi Na he use oh I say Na real wizard.
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas and so on Na my own versin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Lindajames1010: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
erico2k2:

Construction is a good place to start

How do I get started sir?
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by premierlead: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
sojiboy:
So after Church service, I was walking down the street of Fajuyi in Ado-Ekiti, A young man walked up to me and introduced himself as a reporter for Ayooba FM.
What can I do for you I queried, he said he is a Kopa and presenter of the Entertainment on the street program on AyoobaFM. He further his saying, that he will like me to sing the latest Song in town, me feeling like a Chairman, I just replied him Zaazu Zeh!, the young man laughed and said No, that it's a festive period, that he will like me to sing a Song while he hum it. Guess what? the guy was humming Feliz Navidad ni sha and he asked me to sing the songs with wording while he record my voice on his phone and it will be played on air in their station.
I first asked him am I been recorded on video while vigilantly looking left, right and center, he responded No, I told him you already know it's Feliz Navidad na, he said he knows that he just want me to sing it, I humm it within me, and I realized I no know the rest of the song, I sharperly want to use my Google (Modern ifa olokun asorodayo) just as I was about to unlock my phone the guy said No I cant use, that it will ruin the fun of the game/program.

Then I laughed and ask So u wnat me to disgrace my ancestors on air? We both chuckled. He said I shud Sha sing the one I know, I said was he going to ask for my name or put my name on air, he said with confidence No, So I started with
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas when I was getting to the from the buttom of my heart, this bad boy cut me short and said he didn't need that aspect, he just want me to do the Feliz navidad aspect. So I cough and he asked me, if I am ready to do the song without checking my phone...so I gave him my Nod, oya na I replied, Immediately I muttered that Feliz navidad three times, and to continue the rest Omo, I keep quiet ni o and this bad boy has placed me on records already, I pleaded with him to delete it but he refused, while we both laughed at my goof in the song.

Joshua if you play that my voice song on air with wrong Feliz navidad lyrics that i did my God will judge you oooo.

But on a serious Note how many people knows that song lyrics and can sing it off heart, Beyond the I wanna wish u a merry Christmas?
This is a Challenge, infact a Molete, Jericho, Felele and Apete for not the Ibadan people alone but for all of us to start learning the Oldest, most melodious and popular Christmas song, Today I am the victim, tomorrow e fit be you ooo.

Since that moment I ve been memorising and singing it, let Joshua the ayooba presenter come AGAIN, I will just use the song to win record label contract with Kogbagidi Alhaji and will use it to blow like the latest banger Zazuu crooner.

In order to help us out below is the lyrics.

Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Ano y Felicidad.

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart.

Little History and facts about the song below

"Feliz Navidad" (Spanish: [feˈliz naβiˈða(ð)]) is a Christmas song written in 1970 by Puerto Rican singer-songwriter José Feliciano.[1][2] With its simple, heartfelt lyrics—the traditional Spanish Christmas/New Year greeting "Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad" ("Merry Christmas, a prosperous year and happiness"wink followed by (in English) "I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart"—it has become a Christmas classic and has gained popularity around the world.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5594421193908615&id=100000223680706

Angel gabby...you reached here from fb already?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by doctore212(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abeg I need two big oloshos for Xmas.

To start from 27th to 2nd Jan
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by erico2k2(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lindajames1010:

How do I get started sir?
go to a construction site and speak to the site contractor, you can begin bby helping out for free then learn the trade, I supose thats what you want to learn and if you go to the building sector on this forum there are big names on there.
PS: if you are to Big to work for free but want help for free then you are on a Long thing cos he who seeks favour has a bigger onus on them to give favours!
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by NemoDatQuod(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
OP! With all the insecurity and challenges in that country, you still stopped on the road and allowed a stranger to record your voice including where you said "YES" and "NO". You better make sure you don't have any voice activated passwords set up for your telephone banking accounts and facilities. If you do, quickly call your bank and remove them. You guys in that country should be wise, very wise.

sojiboy:
So after Church service, I was walking down the street of Fajuyi in Ado-Ekiti, A young man walked up to me and introduced himself as a reporter for Ayooba FM.
What can I do for you I queried, he said he is a Kopa and presenter of the Entertainment on the street program on AyoobaFM. He further his saying, that he will like me to sing the latest Song in town, me feeling like a Chairman, I just replied him Zaazu Zeh!, the young man laughed and said No, that it's a festive period, that he will like me to sing a Song while he hum it. Guess what? the guy was humming Feliz Navidad ni sha and he asked me to sing the songs with wording while he record my voice on his phone and it will be played on air in their station.
I first asked him am I been recorded on video while vigilantly looking left, right and center, he responded No, I told him you already know it's Feliz Navidad na, he said he knows that he just want me to sing it, I humm it within me, and I realized I no know the rest of the song, I sharperly want to use my Google (Modern ifa olokun asorodayo) just as I was about to unlock my phone the guy said No I cant use, that it will ruin the fun of the game/program.

Then I laughed and ask So u wnat me to disgrace my ancestors on air? We both chuckled. He said I shud Sha sing the one I know, I said was he going to ask for my name or put my name on air, he said with confidence No, So I started with
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas when I was getting to the from the buttom of my heart, this bad boy cut me short and said he didn't need that aspect, he just want me to do the Feliz navidad aspect. So I cough and he asked me, if I am ready to do the song without checking my phone...so I gave him my Nod, oya na I replied, Immediately I muttered that Feliz navidad three times, and to continue the rest Omo, I keep quiet ni o and this bad boy has placed me on records already, I pleaded with him to delete it but he refused, while we both laughed at my goof in the song.

Joshua if you play that my voice song on air with wrong Feliz navidad lyrics that i did my God will judge you oooo.

But on a serious Note how many people knows that song lyrics and can sing it off heart, Beyond the I wanna wish u a merry Christmas?
This is a Challenge, infact a Molete, Jericho, Felele and Apete for not the Ibadan people alone but for all of us to start learning the Oldest, most melodious and popular Christmas song, Today I am the victim, tomorrow e fit be you ooo.

Since that moment I ve been memorising and singing it, let Joshua the ayooba presenter come AGAIN, I will just use the song to win record label contract with Kogbagidi Alhaji and will use it to blow like the latest banger Zazuu crooner.

Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad

"Feliz Navidad" (Spanish: [feˈliz naβiˈða(ð)]) is a Christmas song written in 1970 by Puerto Rican singer-songwriter José Feliciano.[1][2] With its simple, heartfelt lyrics—the traditional Spanish Christmas/New Year greeting "Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad" ("Merry Christmas, a prosperous year and happiness"wink followed by (in English) "I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart"—it has become a Christmas classic and has gained popularity around the world.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by SirJerrie(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
I no Sabi the lyrics....
E nor get Wetin I wan take an do!!
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Okay I knew the words, not all of us mumble.. happy now?
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by YorubaIsCursed: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Yoruba self angry cry

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by chudez0147(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr won't be singing that shit

Bros op and the kopa are one jobless niggarrrrs on the helm Street of ekiti
DamnNigga
Isoright!!
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by ojotobiloba1: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
sojiboy:

Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad

AngelGabby..... How re u sir..

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Lindajames1010: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
erico2k2:

go to a construction site and speak to the site contractor, you can begin bby helping out for free then learn the trade, I supose thats what you want to learn and if you go to the building sector on this forum there are big names on there.
PS: if you are to Big to work for free but want help for free then you are on a Long thing cos he who seeks favour has a bigger onus on them to give favours!
I need digital skills...
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Crochet: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by WibusJaga: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
You mean Felix sabi dance...
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by erico2k2(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lindajames1010:
I need digital skills...
But U was asking about how to start when I said construction skills,. My friend you don't even know what you want and have no clue as to that which you seek!
Good luck
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by shadrach77: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
So you went to church and you still dey talk of ifa olokun asorodayo grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by ImoleNaija: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
NemoDatQuod:

OP! With all the insecurity and challenges in that country, you still stopped on the road and allowed a stranger to record your voice including where you said "YES" and "NO". You better make sure you don't have any voice activated passwords set up for your telephone banking accounts and facilities. If you do, quickly call your bank and remove them. You guys in that country should be wise, very wise

Ohhhhh, I see....

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by sweetTai(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
I’ve never seen an Ekiti man speak English without using an Ekiti accent. It will be fun to hear an Ekiti man sing an English song.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by illicit(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
sweetTai:
I’ve never seen an Ekiti man speak English without using an Ekiti accent. It will be fun to hear an Ekiti man sing an English song.

I have an accent

Most Nigerians do

It's not even wrong, it is the beauty of language

Allow an European to speak Yoruba, u will laugh

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by aryzgreat: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
I think say na

Felix na Dibia

Felix na Dibia

Felix na Dibia

Lalalalalala na dibia

I wanna wish you a merry Christmas....

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
I never know how this Christmas wan sup na felix abi na feliz navimum I go dey sing you self get time dey answer am

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by lilyheaven: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
NemoDatQuod:

OP! With all the insecurity and challenges in that country, you still stopped on the road and allowed a stranger to record your voice including where you said "YES" and "NO". You better make sure you don't have any voice activated passwords set up for your telephone banking accounts and facilities. If you do, quickly call your bank and remove them. You guys in that country should be wise, very wise.

Money dey inside the account? grin
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by MufasaLion: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr won't be singing that shit

Bros op and the kopa are one jobless niggarrrrs on the helm Street of ekiti

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AYAYA BEAT: Download Free Afro Hip Hop/pop Instrumental #beheardbeseen / Why Is Music In Nigeria Today All About Love And Women? / Who Is Nigeria's King Of Highlife Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.