Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Happened To Me After Church Today - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Happened To Me After Church Today (27901 Views)

What Has Happened To The Simi Of 2014-2019 / What Happened To TEKNO On Kizz Daniel's BUGA? / After Church With Obedkeyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by adeprof18(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Do you care to know any of Graphic, web design? Send me a dm
Lindajames1010:
FTC ...

I need someone to carry me along on any skills please.....
At least make I dey see money chop...
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by toffyz(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
sojiboy:
So after Church service, I was walking down the street of Fajuyi in Ado-Ekiti, A young man walked up to me and introduced himself as a reporter for Ayooba FM.
What can I do for you I queried, he said he is a Kopa and presenter of the Entertainment on the street program on AyoobaFM. He further his saying, that he will like me to sing the latest Song in town, me feeling like a Chairman, I just replied him Zaazu Zeh!, the young man laughed and said No, that it's a festive period, that he will like me to sing a Song while he hum it. Guess what? the guy was humming Feliz Navidad ni sha and he asked me to sing the songs with wording while he record my voice on his phone and it will be played on air in their station.
I first asked him am I been recorded on video while vigilantly looking left, right and center, he responded No, I told him you already know it's Feliz Navidad na, he said he knows that he just want me to sing it, I humm it within me, and I realized I no know the rest of the song, I sharperly want to use my Google (Modern ifa olokun asorodayo) just as I was about to unlock my phone the guy said No I cant use, that it will ruin the fun of the game/program.

Then I laughed and ask So u wnat me to disgrace my ancestors on air? We both chuckled. He said I shud Sha sing the one I know, I said was he going to ask for my name or put my name on air, he said with confidence No, So I started with
I wanna wish you a merry Christmas when I was getting to the from the buttom of my heart, this bad boy cut me short and said he didn't need that aspect, he just want me to do the Feliz navidad aspect. So I cough and he asked me, if I am ready to do the song without checking my phone...so I gave him my Nod, oya na I replied, Immediately I muttered that Feliz navidad three times, and to continue the rest Omo, I keep quiet ni o and this bad boy has placed me on records already, I pleaded with him to delete it but he refused, while we both laughed at my goof in the song.

Joshua if you play that my voice song on air with wrong Feliz navidad lyrics that i did my God will judge you oooo.

But on a serious Note how many people knows that song lyrics and can sing it off heart, Beyond the I wanna wish u a merry Christmas?
This is a Challenge, infact a Molete, Jericho, Felele and Apete for not the Ibadan people alone but for all of us to start learning the Oldest, most melodious and popular Christmas song, Today I am the victim, tomorrow e fit be you ooo.

Since that moment I ve been memorising and singing it, let Joshua the ayooba presenter come AGAIN, I will just use the song to win record label contract with Kogbagidi Alhaji and will use it to blow like the latest banger Zazuu crooner.

In order to help us out below is the lyrics.

Feliz Navidad

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Ano y Felicidad.

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Ano y Felicidad.

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart.

Little History and facts about the song below

"Feliz Navidad" (Spanish: [feˈliz naβiˈða(ð)]) is a Christmas song written in 1970 by Puerto Rican singer-songwriter José Feliciano.[1][2] With its simple, heartfelt lyrics—the traditional Spanish Christmas/New Year greeting "Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad" ("Merry Christmas, a prosperous year and happiness"wink followed by (in English) "I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart"—it has become a Christmas classic and has gained popularity around the world.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5594421193908615&id=100000223680706
In fact, I'm listening to your record now on Ayooba FM grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Lindajames1010: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
erico2k2:

But U was asking about how to start when I said construction skills,. My friend you don't even know what you want and have no clue as to that which you seek!
Good luck
Sir calm down....
U made a very nice point I appreciate.....
It won't be easy for me on that construction stuff ....

I can fix glass window (alumaco) .....it seems Ure into building construction.., so I will appreciate if u can secure window contract for me ......
Thanks in addy
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Lindajames1010: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
adeprof18:
Do you care to know any of Graphic, web design? Send me a dm

I have sent u email
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by erico2k2(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lindajames1010:
Sir calm down....
U made a very nice point I appreciate.....
It won't be easy for me on that construction stuff ....

I can fix glass window (alumaco) .....it seems Ure into building construction.., so I will appreciate if u can secure window contract for me ......
Thanks in addy
Me Calm down ke, You need to calm the Bleep down my friend, I can see the Lazy youth syndrome manifesting, all cos I ask you to visit a site and work for free to gain skills you are here typing plenty grammer.There is nothing in my post that suggest I am into construction! I don't know from where in Gods name you got that thought from. YOU are to BIG to work on a construction site BIG MAN
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by fitinwell: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Waste of time... Read dis piece
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Lindajames1010: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
erico2k2:

Me Calm down ke, You need to calm the Bleep down my friend, I can see the Lazy youth syndrome manifesting, all cos I ask you to visit a site and work for free to gain skills you are here typing plenty grammer.There is nothing in my post that suggest I am into construction! I don't know from where in Gods name you got that thought from. YOU are to BIG to work on a construction site BIG MAN

Which part will I even work at the construction site....
Is it the roofing or the Manson part?

Because I don't understand what u want me to go and do at the construction site.....
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by erico2k2(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lindajames1010:

Which part will I even work at the construction site....
Is it the roofing or the Manson part?

Because I don't understand what u want me to go and do at the construction site.....
Arrant nonsense!
Re: What Happened To Me After Church Today by Tundex911: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
And you want me to read this long yeye yeye story of yourself

Getat jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AYAYA BEAT: Download Free Afro Hip Hop/pop Instrumental #beheardbeseen / Why Is Music In Nigeria Today All About Love And Women? / Who Is Nigeria's King Of Highlife Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.