Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do (6844 Views)

I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by budaatum: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Hope you can suck me? What!? Am sorry sir, that wont be possible, matter of fact i dont think i can do this

i told him how about he let me think about it and i'd get back to him.

You sure are one funny dude for thinking you would not be rewarded for your pastor's money.

If only you had thought about it.

1 Like

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Okay i will give you the money but you have to do me a favour, you strike me as a matured person. I answered "okay sir what is the favour"? Make me happy! Sharpaly i responded, how do you mean sir?

make me cum! Lmao{i didnt not laugh that day sha, remembering the whole thing again is crazy}. I told him "sir i still dont understand".

just stroke me and i would change your life. What an offer. I needed this money. Caught in between bad and worst. Let me go for BAD atleast e never WORST!

he knew i needed the money, he just kept hammering on "all i have to do is just sign"

truth is i agreed abi na just to stroke, he cums and am out of here nobody sha see me. He asked for a hug, could feel his penis on my thigh. Dropped a thank you in my ears!

typing
Wait first,

How much did you tell him will change your life?

Did you give him hand job or not... Yuck lipsrsealed
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by NemoDatQuod(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
x
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by EmmySparky(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na wa...he want turn u to Gaybriel
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by DemMannaScam: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Zone b, ur mumu no too much?

[s]
azraeljaheel:
Happy Sunday

this is not your regular joseph and potifa's wife story. My supposed helper is a man like me

how i met him:-
every tuesday is their market day where i stay, and i go there to make some change by helping customers convey bought goods to their cars or the bus-stop. It was at the market i met him, told him i could also wash his car. He gave me his card and told me to ring him on saturday of that week. Which i did, went to his place. He is married with three kids{i dey even eye one of them}.

the man and his family were extremely nice, whenever am done with the car, they package food for me. And he is my number one customer. Whenever the man rings me i know for sure he would request for engine oil{i sell engine oil on the low}.

typing
[/s]
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Kennyprince: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
aimmoney9:
This gay thing is rampant in Nigeria now....

70% of northerners are gay.... cheesy

70% of Yorubas are gay... cheesy

60% of Igbos are gay.... grin

I wonder what this country is turning into, many of them marry to disguise their evil acts.....

If you want to catch any gay idiot just carry a handsome guy and flaunt in their presence and you will see them salivating giving him eye like a woman.... grin

Anywhere you see these bastards don't let them go Scot free shout and disgrace them for the shameless he goats they are...

I can kill any that comes close to me... angry

I hate gay bastards with passion.... grin

Sorry to correct you.

80% of Igbos are gay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by kkins25(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
budaatum:

You sure are one funny dude for thinking you would not be rewarded for your pastor's money.

you mean, he should have given in?
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by aimmoney9: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kennyprince:

Sorry to correct you.

80% of Igbos are gay
All join.... grin grin
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by 9gerian: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
He is your destroyer and not your helper!

azraeljaheel:
Happy Sunday

this is not your regular joseph and potifa's wife story. My supposed helper is a man like me

how i met him:-
every tuesday is their market day where i stay, and i go there to make some change by helping customers convey bought goods to their cars or the bus-stop. It was at the market i met him, told him i could also wash his car. He gave me his card and told me to ring him on saturday of that week. Which i did, went to his place. He is married with three kids{i dey even eye one of them}.

the man and his family were extremely nice, whenever am done with the car, they package food for me. And he is my number one customer. Whenever the man rings me i know for sure he would request for engine oil{i sell engine oil on the low}.

typing
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by 9gerian: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
A very big lie mostly propagated by the degenerates who are looking to make more people accept their unacceptable lifestyles.

Poster, are you gay, and if so how many partners do you have or where did the statistics come from?

aimmoney9:
This gay thing is rampant in Nigeria now....

70% of northerners are gay.... cheesy

70% of Yorubas are gay... cheesy

60% of Igbos are gay.... grin

I wonder what this country is turning into, many of them marry to disguise their evil acts.....

If you want to catch any gay idiot just carry a handsome guy and flaunt in their presence and you will see them salivating giving him eye like a woman.... grin

Anywhere you see these bastards don't let them go Scot free shout and disgrace them for the shameless he goats they are...

I can kill any that comes close to me... angry

I hate gay bastards with passion.... grin
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by aimmoney9: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
9gerian:
A very big lie mostly propagated by the degenerates who are looking to make more people accept their unacceptable lifestyles.

Poster, are you gay, and if so how many partners do you have or where did the statistics come from?

I can never be gay in this life or the next.... grin

It's easy to take your statistics from markets.....

Plus most are doing it for money now because there are many gay cults in Nigeria now......

Won't say more than this you can become a detective to confirm..... grin grin
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by aimmoney9: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
OptimmusPrimme:

I hate you cursed bastards from the East of the Niger with ever fibre in my being.

70% of Northerners are gay.

70% of Yoruba are gays

But somehow, even after all the evidence

60% of Igbos are gay.

Go to Nollywood, and I am not talking about Yoruba Nollywood; I am talking about the Pete Edochie, Kanayo O. Kanayo & Chiko Ejiro’s Nollywood, 99% of all them cannibalistic bastards are gay.

The male actors in the industry don’t get any acting roles unless they submit their filthy, dripping anuses to the producers & directors for onward drilling.

Uche Maduagwu, Alex Ekubo, Uti Nwanchuckwu & Pretty Mike do not even hide it anymore.

Every sensible & unbiased Nigerian knows that the homosexual activities in Igboland dwarf those in Yorubaland & the North combined.

All the abominable crimes in the Southwest were imported from the East by your cursed people.

The day I shall rise to the position of absolute authority in the Southwest is the day all you cursed bastards will know the difference between the Day & Night.

Babatunde Fashola tried deporting all your cannibalistic bastards back to the Under Bridge in Onitsha during his tenure as Lagos State Governor but your emotional blackmail somehow prevailed on him.

But like I said, just wait till I rise to the position of absolute authority in the Southwest and I shall demonstrate to you that I am the husband to all your cursed hairy & yam-legged bastard women.

Be patient, that day is just around the corner.

You think you’re the smartest of the Nigerian tribes? In truth, you’re the dumbest.

What Adolf Hitler did to the bastard Jews at the Auschwitz concentration camps was a child’s play compared to awaits you cursed, cannibalistic & fraudulent bastards.

Everybody in the Southwest now see through your propaganda & emotional blackmail like a broken, dirty mirror.
Egbami, where did I say I was Igbo....Mr assumer...

Those liking and sharing a post from a terrorist you are culprits because this is how buhari started and we are all seeing its heinous fruits today......

Chairman with this level of hate you will not reach where you are going....it's facts not a curse...

Didn't you see where I replied all join to someone that quoted me saying Igbos own is 80% before you took it personal...

If you want you can say Igbos own is 100% no stress there.....

But all those things you said up there even doing more than Hitler, do it to ur family first then we will buy your idea.... grin

Tribal goat..... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by PattyMike(m): 12:36am On Dec 20, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Hope you can suck me? What!? Am sorry sir, that wont be possible, matter of fact i dont think i can do this

i told him how about he let me think about it and i'd get back to him. He was reluctant at first, i already had my eyes on the bottle close to him. After enough talks he said okay{mind you i cant go one on one with him, this man is huge and pattymike who has seen me before knows am the total opposite}

as i was leaving he brought out some cash to give me. I jejely turned it down, said thank you and left.

he rang me on thursday i didnt pick, same thing on friday. He saw me yesterday asked me why i have been avoiding him. Had to lie.

he has rang me today like thrice. The man is even friends with the owner of the church where am staying..

Suck ke LMAO. Wahala
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by budaatum: 4:02am On Dec 20, 2021
kkins25:
you mean, he should have given in?

Is it for me to tell him what to give in to?

Did he ask me before giving in to his pastor?

1 Like

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by MoneyGoDrop: 5:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Well op for the fact that you thought about stroking him, makes you look gay or rather closet gay. You shouldn't mince words when saying NO to such absurd requests. The truth is that homosexuality is on the rise and soon it will be fashionable. I'm skeptical these days whenever a male stranger offers me help randomly because most time it's greeks bearing gifts.

5 Likes

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by superemmy(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2021
i AM EXTREMELY HOMOPHOBIC. IF I EVEN DETECT ANY SIGN OF THIS RUBBISH I WILL START SHOUTING. ARE YOU MAD? LIKE ME HOW? I CANT EVEN WAIT FOR ANY GAY BASTARD TO FINISH ANY STUPID SENTENCE WITH ME

2 Likes

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by kkins25(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
budaatum:

Pastor? im lost. is there some other tale I've missed?
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by budaatum: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
kkins25:
Pastor? im lost. is there some other tale I've missed?
azraeljaheel, tell kk about your pastor.
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
NemoDatQuod:
x

good evening chief

saw your mention yesterday but i was banned{has something to do with antispam bot}. I couldnt reply

i just sent you a pm
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
budaatum:

atum please edit your last sentence it sounds somehow lol
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
budaatum:

i returned the money cheesy
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by budaatum: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
azraeljaheel:

i returned the money cheesy

What did the pastor say, and where do you sleep now?
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by budaatum: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
azraeljaheel:

atum please edit your last sentence it sounds somehow lol

"Sounds somehow" how?
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
budaatum:

What did the pastor say, and where do you sleep now?

say what?

I paid the women their contribution and before the pastor got back i had his money on ground

and you asking about where i sleep is quite funny!

pattymike you came around to see me. Sorry to bother you! Help me answer atums question as to where am sleeping. Thank you
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by PattyMike(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2021
azraeljaheel:

say what?

I paid the women their contribution and before the pastor got back i had his money on ground

and you asking about where i sleep is quite funny!

pattymike you came around to see me. Sorry to bother you! Help me answer atums question as to where am sleeping. Thank you

Easy bro cheesy cheesy cheesy It’s a simple misunderstanding. In your word play as u put am. Budaatum felt u were saying he doesn’t care about your situation, which he tried to clarify by calling it a dishonest lie and said buda does not put buda money where buda does not care. In other words he care about ur situation therefore calling your claim a lie. Obviously you were just Playing with words. Be calming down o bobo and Oga buda no vex.
I go call u bro for Christmas, u suppose fit show nah?

1 Like

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by LordReed(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Okay i will give you the money but you have to do me a favour, you strike me as a matured person. I answered "okay sir what is the favour"? Make me happy! Sharpaly i responded, how do you mean sir?

make me cum! Lmao{i didnt not laugh that day sha, remembering the whole thing again is crazy}. I told him "sir i still dont understand".

just stroke me and i would change your life. What an offer. I needed this money. Caught in between bad and worst. Let me go for BAD atleast e never WORST!

he knew i needed the money, he just kept hammering on "all i have to do is just sign"

truth is i agreed abi na just to stroke, he cums and am out of here nobody sha see me. He asked for a hug, could feel his penis on my thigh. Dropped a thank you in my ears!

typing

Na wa o so you mean his wife can not even give him a hand job, he has to pay heavily to his car wash man for that. SMH. This life no balance at all.
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2021
PattyMike:

Easy bro cheesy cheesy cheesy It’s a simple misunderstanding. In your word play as u put am. Budaatum felt u were saying he doesn’t care about your situation, which he tried to clarify by calling it a dishonest lie and said buda does not put buda money where buda does not care. In other words he care about ur situation therefore calling your claim a lie. Obviously you were just Playing with words. Be calming down o bobo and Oga buda no vex.
I go call u bro for Christmas, u suppose fit show nah?

i get and that was what i was trying to explain to buda. I meant no harm or any form of gimmicks. Buda whenever you see this know i am sorry.

chief for that xmas day make we see as e go be. Although i bin reason to just stay in and not get envious of happenings around me!

compliments of the season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
azraeljaheel:

i get and that was what i was trying to explain to buda. I meant no harm or any form of gimmicks. Buda whenever you see this know i am sorry.

chief for that xmas day make we see as e go be. Although i bin reason to just stay in and not get envious of happenings around me!

compliments of the season
Guy you never finish this story

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss Is Up To Something... / Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.