Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Bride-to-be Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bride-to-be Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (843 Views)

Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) / Bride-To-Be Dies In Bauchi Auto Crash One Month To Her Wedding (Photos) / Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride-to-be Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day by Deejaygold(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
A bride-to-be identified as Wezzie Msiska has died in a motor accident on her wedding day in Malawi. According to local media, she was being driven to church to get married to her fiancee, Victor Kayera on Saturday, December 18, when a Nissan Xtrail rammed into the car. Wezzie was rushed to Kasungu DHO for medical attention. Sadly, she died of internal bleeding hours later.

Source/More photos: https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=Bride-to-be%20dies%20in%20motor%20accident%20on%20her%20wedding%20day&post=87

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day by Totilopussylick(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
angry R. I. P
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day by Danjikanbauchi: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
That was her destiny ordained by Jah
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day by Maxmilliano111: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

Mhen just like we some kind of Ai in a game cry

I don't just understand anymore
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Keep deceiving yourself with destiny..so your Jah decided to take her life on her wedding day?what were you even thinking when you made this comment...
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day by Danjikanbauchi: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Keep deceiving yourself with destiny..so your Jah decided to take her life on her wedding day?what were you even thinking when you made this comment...
I don't like it when idiots mentioned me here.
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
[s]I don't like it when idiots mentioned me here[/s].
Thanks for realizing how daft you sounded..

(1) (Reply)

From Port Harcourt To Lagos, How Much Is The Transport Fare? / Are Nigerians Abroad Really Better Than Their Home Based Counterpart / Nigerian Used 128 Fake Ids To Steal £636,000 In A Series Of Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.