Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Wages Of Sin Is Not Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wages Of Sin Is Not Death (287 Views)

What Does "The Wages Of Sin Is Death" Really Means / The Wages Of Sin / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wages Of Sin Is Not Death by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Perhaps you've heard the particular saying that counters the topic.

After careful observation, I have seen "The Wages of Sin is not death"
Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Not Death by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
FriendsAndFans:

Romans 6:23 smiley
Re: The Wages Of Sin Is Not Death by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On Dec 20, 2021
FriendsAndFans:

For those of the blood of Jacob who belong to God's Old Covenant Law of Moses, Paul was right to declare that the wages of sin is indeed Death - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 & Ezekiel 18 vs 1- 36 & Ezekiel 33 vs 9 - 20 - and this is Death as defined by God in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22. undecided

For those who are of God's New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, the wages of sin is not Death, but instead eternal damnation - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lord’s Chosen GO, Members Praise God As 6 Big Birds Are Found Dead At The Alter / God Has A Mother! / Why Do They Resort To Surrogacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.