Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani (36883 Views)

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by BigIyanga: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
So Tinubu, a Muslim is going to pick a Northern Christian as VP?
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by rickyrex(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
PressMyButton:

Which Edo are you wailers always talking about?
Did you see Tinubu in Edo state caimpaigning?.. The only thing Tinubu did was appear on video to solicit support for Ize iyamu. He was not on ground in Edo. It was only Osho baba single handedly caimpaigning for pastor ize yamu in Edo. If Tinubu had landed in Edo, it would have been game over.
I never wanted to comment on this tread but you make me yimu for you. So the campaign he made via video record is not enough to induce his loyalist to vote for Apc during Edo election. Una Sabi give excuse for everything. Nah so una dey give excuse for buhari failure. When tinubu go disappoint again una go give excuse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by rickyrex(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
PressMyButton:

Did you see Tinubu in Edo state caimpaigning?.. The only thing Tinubu did was appear on video to solicit support for Ize iyamu. He was not on ground in Edo. It was only Osho baba single handedly caimpaigning for pastor ize yamu in Edo. If Tinubu had landed in Edo, it would have been game over.
I never wanted to comment on this tread but you make me yimu for you. So the campaign he made via video record is not enough to induce his loyalist to vote for Apc during Edo election. Una Sabi give excuse for everything. Nah so una dey give excuse for buhari failure. When tinubu go disappoint again una go give excuse.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by church123: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
MR BULLIUN VAN,GOD FORBID!
Say no to Gerontocracy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by jrusky(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pls all you SWAGA Sanni had dares you why not test drive what he said first by telling those from the North that endorsed Tinubu to paste Tinubu poster in the front of their houses and let's see if Sanni is wrong or right.

This is simple infact if I'm Tinubu I will do as Sanni said to know if truly Buhari, Ganduje and the rest are truly with him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Lightorder: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
AntonVince:
In sane climes, this toad-eyed, age-cheating thief would be apologizing to Nigerians for the role he played in enthroning this satanic regime that has totally grounded our dear country but here he is insulting us with his greed-driven wild-goose-chase of a presidential ambition.

Your doom beckons, all of you shameless thieves seeking to extend your Lagos looting empire to our coffers in Abuja.

He will be the president of his father’s house this time

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Akangbedfacts: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
We know ur origin and u are synonymous to failure from the region where u come from. Since nobody is responsible and capable from your region why can't u keep quiet and watch how even goes. My mind is telling me you are from that region where one albino is giving command to stay at home
Frigga13:
This Yoruba people like whining themselves

Na swaga paste Tinubu posters for every corner for Lagos .. and Yoruba land .. some swaga is saying campaign never start

Swaga wetin happen ? Campaign never start for North but e don start for southwest.

Swaga wey Na their social media be their domain .. now the call out shehu Sani on top tweeter matter

Which part of the North is celebrating Tinubu bikonu?

Swaga responds sounds too empty emotional and defeatist
Not an encouraging one for a Yoruba god

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by emperor863(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
prince57:
By now Igbos in this forum should have known their real enemy...

Igbos No. 1 enemy in Nigeria is Yoruba.. 95% of all these usernames casting IGBOS here are Yorubas.

They said that OUK or ROCHAS are unqualified but if another good performed Igbo leader should declear his intention to run 2023 presidential race, they will still cast the person.

On last presidential election northerners never attacked Igbo dominated zone for voting their choice, Only yoruba did that.

Any Igbo that still sees Northerners as thier No1 enemy na mumu.

Igbos should learn how to support their own.. No politician is a saint.

Copied

Yes, you're right. Check history.

The enemity of south west with yeebos started in 1959 and it would continue for a long time.

A time would come that Yorubas will frustrate yeebos out of the south west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by seunmsg(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Drogunov:

I told you. You are a self absorbed rinkydink! First you told us you had to renovate the HOUSE that you bought newly from abuja. Now you de take scope advertise say you get car. U just de jabi. Who ask you? We don't need that info. Not that its not false though.

It is actually false.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
BigSarah:
Tinubu 2023

Insha Allah
Thunder and Allah kill your papa
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by ActuaRise696969: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians for now. He has a lot to offer SW.

He will need to contest at least 3 times to win, just like.Buhari, he is still a young man sad

APC needs to honoroubly tell him the truth
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by trutht828: 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
seunmsg:
Shehu Sani doesn’t deserve a response in my opinion. SWAGA should have ignored the attention seeking blogger.

Seunmsg, how does it feel being a perpetual Tinubu slave? cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
prince57:

Igbos No. 1 enemy in Nigeria is Yoruba.. 95% of all these usernames casting IGBOS here are Yorubas.

They said that OUK or ROCHAS are unqualified but if another good performed Igbo leader should declear his intention to run 2023 presidential race, they will still cast the person.

On last presidential election northerners never attacked Igbo dominated zone for voting their choice, Only yoruba did that.

Copied
Yoruba, or rather south west is the enemy of the south. They are betrayals
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by shigishege: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Frigga13:
This Yoruba people like whining themselves

Na swaga paste Tinubu posters for every corner for Lagos .. and Yoruba land .. some swaga is saying campaign never start

Swaga wetin happen ? Campaign never start for North but e don start for southwest.

Swaga wey Na their social media be their domain .. now the call out shehu Sani on top tweeter matter

Which part of the North is celebrating Tinubu bikonu?

Swaga responds sounds too empty emotional and defeatist
Not an encouraging one for a Yoruba god
but non of your Yamirin politicains has shown any seriousness for contesting presidential election in 2023. So why are you gnashing your teeth??
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by MDK777: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
SWAGA MTCHEEEWW No Be YorUBas TuFee! AGBeRos,YaHoo+ And SKULl MinerS. They No De Ever De Get Sense. All Their Own Is To Fight Over PeaNut Money From The Old FooL Call BAT. Where Is BAT During The EndSaRs ProTest? A Senseless Bat That Is AsPiRing For No1 CitizensHiPOf This Country.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by almarthins(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Show us Tinubu's poster in front of your house!

Me personally go tear any poster I see in front of my house. Swaga co swara ni

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Drogunov: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
seunmsg:

It is actually false.

Thought as much.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Bar1941(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
prince57:

Copied

You guys are even lucky the Yorubas were very lenient and accommodating, go to Kano and say it belongs to the Igbos and see if any Igboman will remain the following day, FYI Yorubas don't and will never need a greedy tribe as friends.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by SeyeMan(m): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
DEROX:
check abiola 1993 election and you will understand what will play out

If the outlook of the country in 2021 and 1993 look the same to you for you to predict that the MKO Abiola magic would repeat itself, the you must be dreamer or wishingn illusion for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Osmomoh(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
You have done well in southwest by cooking food as usual for the same people Tinubu rendered jobless through his viditive policies. Why are you not doing same in the north and let see their reactions.

Tinubu can never be as popular as MKO, but when it was time to put him in his position, his popularity vanished within a short time.

In 2022, Tinubu will understand Fulani better. He will be taught the lesson of his life. Though he is very smart, I prayed as usual he withdraw and hold Lagos for himself, otherwise they will understand Shehu Sani statement.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by martinslaura: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Kano and Kaduna will accept any corrupt person, and to me, that one doesn't count in terms of popularity . Asiwaju and his SWAGA ruffians should go on their knees and beg God to forgive them for what they did to Nigerians during the EndSars protest.

All those senseless sell outs should be ashamed of themselves. After collecting peanuts they are shouting TINUBU 2023. God punish all of una. Useless nonsense folks selling out your generation for plate of amala and goatmeat.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by TalkingBird: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
2021 will be far better than 2024 and on.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by martinslaura: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Tinubu is going nowhere.

North play Regional Politics not Party Politics. North won't leave a Muslim northern candidate of PDP and vote One Tinubu from God knows where.

Why did PDP win Kano in 2019 if North play party politics? Tinubu's major hope.

Just relax, wait and watch. Tinubu will fall like a pack of cards.

Mark my words..

He'll surely fail and the failure will lead to his RIP. Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by martinslaura: 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Iceman2017:

Good evening sir/ma

I believe you are not above 40 and just look at the caliber of people you want to represent the interest of your future and that of your unborn children.

Please sir/ma, try get sense

Tell the monkey o.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by chiomzy86(f): 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
EmirGold:
Help me tell human eaters from beerfraud land that their wailing here on nairaland can't stop yoruba man from contesting come 2023, they should stop their wailing and stop acting like a fool
SWAGA23 i stand
And the yoruba man you are blabbing about is Tinubu?..
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by martinslaura: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Ayomi90:

This Yoruba people is a stupid statement from you. I tot u ar educated.

My yoruba brothers are really making me feel bad by supporting this OLD DAYS ARE NUMBERED MAN. Is Tinubu the best man to rule Nigeria? What happened to all the youth's killed at the Endsars protest? Hes aware and he called the shots
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by martinslaura: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Walkee:
which game over? Look I want Tinubu or Osinbajo to be president but saying Tinubu could've won election for APC here in Edo state is absolute nonsense. 90% of the people here (except online people) don't even know who he is.

Tinubu is a nobody in Edo state. Edo no be lagos oooo.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by martinslaura: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians for now. He has a lot to offer SW.

He will need to contest at least 3 times to win, just like.Buhari, he is still a young man sad

APC needs to honoroubly tell him the truth

They will not tell him the truth because they want his stolen money.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Concience55: 12:34am On Dec 20, 2021
PressMyButton:

And why didn't Tinubu land in Anambra? shocked
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by BABANGBALI: 1:40am On Dec 20, 2021
All I know is that it end in premium tears and gnashing of teeth
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 2:31am On Dec 20, 2021
EmirGold:
Help me tell human eaters from beerfraud land that their wailing here on nairaland can't stop yoruba man from contesting come 2023, they should stop their wailing and stop acting like a fool
SWAGA23 i stand

What does Tinubu intend doing to move Nigeria forward and improve living standard of Nigerians
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 2:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Walkee:
which game over? Look I want Tinubu or Osinbajo to be president but saying Tinubu could've won election for APC here in Edo state is absolute nonsense. 90% of the people here (except online people) don't even know who he is.

How will either of them intend moving nigeria forward and improving the quality of lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / Mike Pompeo Visits Africa, Skips Nigeria / Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.