Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani (36876 Views)

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2021
KunleyY19:

Stop lying APC won Kano in 2019 Presidential and Governorship Election.

It has been modified..

I was talking about the Governorship election that PDP won but re-election abracadabra gave the victory to APC
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by OBoy50: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2021
The yorubas... The musulumi sets of yorubas are unfortunate sets of individuals...Shehu Sani has just revealed to you Southwest rams that the north does not recognize tinubu who is fooling around with his SWAGA sets of malnourished scum beggars.....not does not recognize orangutan tinubu .....that's the hidden truth!
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by StreetFight: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Tinubu is going nowhere.

North play Regional Politics not Party Politics. North won't leave a Muslim northern candidate of PDP and vote One Tinubu from God knows where.

Why did PDP win Kano Governorship election in 2019 if North play party politics? Tinubu's major hope.

Just relax, wait and watch. Tinubu will fall like a pack of cards.

Mark my words..

You go cry for long
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by MENELIIK: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2021
OBoy50:
The yorubas... The musulumi sets of yorubas are unfortunate sets of individuals...Shehu Sani has just revealed to you Southwest rams that the north does not recognize tinubu who is fooling around with his SWAGA sets of malnourished scum beggars.....not does not recognize orangutan tinubu .....that's the hidden truth!

Cry cry Osu
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Enceladus:

Travel to the Benin Republic and stay there for a week. You will get the answer you are looking for.

A friend once told me the easiest way to kick-start this country is if we can somehow make everyone spend a week in the US or any other functional country.

Staying briefly In a sane country will get people angry and demand what is rightly theirs. An average Nigerian thinks suffering and hardlife is normal. Nigeria basically owes no one while the politicians loot the national coffers.

What power exactly? Go read about the 68 items on the exclusive list of the constitution of slavery used by Nigeria.

The constitution basically absolves the politicians with immunity. What do you expect of them rather than galavanting and keep being useless.

The constitution provides a needed structure for a functional country. Donald Trump is a bat sh*t crazy person but he was suppressed by the constitution and the system built on it.

Our politicians are untouchable because of the constitution.

Maybe it won't, but at least we will stop inequality. Zamfara and most Northern unproductive states churn out millions of votes every four years but ask them for IGR and you will be disappointed.

How can most Northern states get times three - four of what they take to Abuja while the south western states get less. Lagos literally loses 1 billion a day to the One Nigeria dream.

Since u have stayed in Benin republic for a week, then answering my question shouldn't be a challenge for u. Once again, Is the nation not functioning?

According to u: "Staying briefly In a sane country will get people angry and demand what is rightly theirs".

Y has traveling abroad not affected our political leaders and d Nigerians that travel abroad everyday?

U haven't answered the question I asked u. Am not sure what exclusive list got to do with the question below:

The powers that have been devolved so far, how are the recipients of such devolution using the powers?

If u say stopping of funds going to abuja wont make Nigeria better, then what's the essence of d grammar in d first place?

What do southern states have to show for d allocations they have received so far?
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Enceladus(m): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u have stayed in Benin republic for a week, then answering my question shouldn't be a challenge for u. Once again, Is the nation not functioning?

grin No, the nation is functioning. The inflation rate is low, health care is optimal, we only 10 million children out of schools, life is safe, we only have 3 different terrorist groups, bandits, kidnappers, we have policemen that are the true friends of the people, soldiers are in the border area and are not busy causing havoc in the cities. Human trafficking is not a thing, the minimum wage can last you for the full month. 14 million youths are unemployed yes, but the country is working.

According to u: "Staying briefly In a sane country will get people angry and demand what is rightly theirs".

Y has traveling abroad not affected our political leaders and d Nigerians that travel abroad everyday?

grin You think like a child. Sorry for talking like that.

U haven't answered the question I asked u. Am not sure what exclusive list got to do with the question below:

If u say stopping of funds going to abuja wont make Nigeria better, then what's the essence of d grammar in d first place?

What do southern states have to show for d allocations they have received so far?

Another childish statement. You are like the British, they are like These Benin artefacts are delicate and we know they will get damaged in Nigeria so let us keep it for them. grin

If the Southwestern states burn the money it is their money what is your concern? Let them keep their money. Give them the damn money and remove the shackles in the constitution.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Enceladus:

grin No, the nation is functioning. The inflation rate is low, health care is optimal, we only 10 million children out of schools, life is safe, we only have 3 different terrorist groups, bandits, kidnappers, we have policemen that are the true friends of the people, soldiers are in the border area and are not busy causing havoc in the cities. Human trafficking is not a thing, the minimum wage can last you for the full month. 14 million youths are unemployed yes, but the country is working.

grin You think like a child. Sorry for talking like that.

Another childish statement. You are like the British, they are like These Benin artefacts are delicate and we know they will get damaged in Nigeria so let us keep it for them. grin

If the Southwestern states burn the money it is their money what is your concern? Let them keep their money. Give them the damn money and remove the shackles in the constitution.

Can u show me the "statement" u are referring to? Do u mean that as an adult u don't no the difference between a statement and a question?
Since u are an adult, am surprised that u can't answer simple questions:

If u say the nation is functioning, then why the reference to Benin republic? Since u have stayed in Benin republic, how is the nation not working?

The powers that have been devolved so far, how are the recipients of such devolution using the powers?

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Dapson73(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2021
lexy2014:

How will all this positively impact the lives of Nigerians?

Because we need his experience, competency and his bridge building character to uphold the country and move it forward for the betterment of the citizens .
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2021
Dapson73:

Because we need his experience, competency and his bridge building character to uphold the country and move it forward for the betterment of the citizens .

Pls read my question again:

How will all this (Asiwaju, the incoming President of Federal republic of Nigeria by HIS grace.
Our darling incoming GCFR. His wailers will still celebrate him come 2023.
Everyone associate with success. Tinubu is a symbol of successfully success) impact positively on nigeria?
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by GetMeRight: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Kano and Kaduna will accept any corrupt person, and to me, that one doesn't count in terms of popularity . Asiwaju and his SWAGA ruffians should go on their knees and beg God to forgive them for what they did to Nigerians during the EndSars protest.

Na dem burn down Lagos state? And killed over 50 police officers across the Southern states?
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Pabloma: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Tinubu is going nowhere.

North play Regional Politics not Party Politics. North won't leave a Muslim northern candidate of PDP and vote One Tinubu from God knows where.

Why did PDP win Kano Governorship election in 2019 if North play party politics? Tinubu's major hope.

Mark my words..

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by mediainc: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
So called activists are also tribal and religious bigots, especially people from that side. I don't trust them. Tinubu is better than any leader the North can present.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Doyou2019: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
You mistake me for your father!
E be like say your papa don murd! Bastard son of a bich!
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by vedaxcool(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
[s]
Doyou2019:

E be like say your papa don murd! Bastard son of a bich!
[/s]

I refuse to be your father!
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Indispensable85(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
lexy2014:

That's d key. If u don't no how all this popularity will be an advantage to Nigeria, what is d essence of the popularity, having strong figure and broad network?

So how do you tell it's of no advantage to the country Mr clairvoyant?
Democracy is about popularity contest. You people better start projecting your candidates now not just ranting on nairaland.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Doyou2019: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Your mom is a bich!
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Doyou2019: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Your mom is a bich! Don't forget that.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by vedaxcool(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
[s]
Doyou2019:

Your mom is a bich! Don't forget that.
[/s]

I repeat, I refuse to be your father!
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Doyou2019: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I repeat, I refuse to be your father!

Pele. I see that your psycho has kicked in again.
Werey alako. Won't give you any more mentions from here on. But your mother is still a bich and your father a bastard sha.

Bye!
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by SirBunky85(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Tinubu is going nowhere.

Mark my words..
stupid submission from a bitter thing who has no popular person from his region to contest. I don't know why igbos keep hating on tinubu while our clueless leaders like ouk and ikpeazu are not attacked by us.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Indispensable85:

So how do you tell it's of no advantage to the country Mr clairvoyant?
Democracy is about popularity contest. You people better start projecting your candidates now not just ranting on nairaland.

Have I told u whether it is of an advantage or of no advantage? It's u that am asking. Since u say that he is popular, he has network and is d strongest contender, what is d advantage of all that to d people?

Is democracy just about popularity for d sake of popularity or popularity for d benefit of the people?

Can u pls show me the rant that u are referring to? I will be most glad if u can do that
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Indispensable85(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Have I told u whether it is of an advantage or of no advantage? It's u that am asking. Since u say that he is popular, he has network and is d strongest contender, what is d advantage of all that to d people?

Is democracy just about popularity for d sake of popularity or popularity for d benefit of the people?

Can u pls show me the rant that u are referring to? I will be most glad if u can do that

The only way to know if there's any advantage to the people is after the election and assumption of power.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dapson73:

His experience and competency in what areas exactly? Which building character and how has that character featured in the betterment of the citizenry so far?
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Dapson73(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
lexy2014:

His experience and competency in what areas exactly? Which building character and how has that character featured in the betterment of the citizenry so far?

Bro kindly promote your preferred candidate and stop bringing someone down without a cogent reason.
On his mantra I stand. I'm a real Jagaban discipline.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dapson73:

Bro kindly promote your preferred candidate and stop bringing someone down without a cogent reason.
On his mantra I stand. I'm a real Jagaban discipline.

Can u show me the "bringing someone down without a cogent reason"?

Since u are a real jagaban "discipline" (whatever that means), then answering my questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

His experience and competency in what areas exactly?

Which building character and how has that character featured in the betterment of the citizenry so far?
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Bimpe29: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
lexy2014:

How will he use this momentum to improve living standards in Nigeria
Cast your vote for him, let him be elected into and he will show everyone how.
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Okwyjesus(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Kano and Kaduna will accept any corrupt person, and to me, that one doesn't count in terms of popularity . Asiwaju and his SWAGA ruffians should go on their knees and beg God to forgive them for what they did to Nigerians during the EndSars protest.
Legodu
Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by lexy2014: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bimpe29:

Cast your vote for him, let him be elected into and he will show everyone how.

Are u saying that u don't no How Tinubu will use this momentum to improve living standards in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / Kwankwaso Storms Bichi Local Government In Kano (Photos) / Ganduje & Dangote Inspect Kano Skill Acquisition Centre (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.