Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland (2441 Views)

Nzuko Aro In United States Builds Modern Mortuary In Arochukwu (photos, Video) / Nzuko Umuigbo Warns South East PDP Over Peter Obi. / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets With Nzuko Ora Nnewi, Declares Senatorial Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by POLYGAMY: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2021
SlayerForever:

Ọnwero ife neme dianyi.
WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR
Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by POLYGAMY: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

If you are Igbo and want Igbo progress. Don't use whatsapp, FAKE Igbos working for government to destroy Igbos will also join and send all your numbers to DSS and you will be picked up.

There are various anonymous app, where you can fully hide your numbers and identity.

1. Telegram
I can give you more apps, but with whatsapp. Forget it

You think the APC government is laughing with you Igbos?
GUYS LISTEN TO THIS GUY, HE MIGHT NOT BE IGBO BUT HES MAKING A VALID STATEMENT
Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by Biafrarep(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Kwem:
Anam ede gara unu akwụkwọ dika wanne un n'onye n'neso ụzọ ọma wanne anyị nwoke nọ n'ụlọ mkpọrọ na aka ndi dss

Ọ dị mkpa iburu n'uche na mgba nile na eje ije na nzom ukwu nke ndị nna nna anyị (ji nmuta ipko oku amuta I mepere ye onu).

Anyị nwere ike na abịa ebe a ịgụ, mmụta, ịju ajụjụ, ma ịchị ọchị na ihe niile ngwa biko anyị kwesiri i kwụsịtu ufodu ihe Ka anyi wee Ike ikwu gbasara ọdịnihu anyi ma odinihu NDIIGBO

Slayerforever
Eastlink
Igboid
Etealterego
Bkay
NwaAmaikpe
9pluto
Supremos
Asgard73
Ofoigbo
AchelugoNwa
gidgiddy
Emergingnation2
Bomb24
Malawian
Makemoneywbsite
Mancoconut
Emmajnr1
Biafrarep
Godisbiafran
Cheruv
Eduj
Fbisshit
Fejoku
Horsepower102
Nwanyiogwashi
Arisebull
NwaNimo
Shiver99
Proudigbo
Igboson1
Anago55
Oilpussy
Loveth360
Whiteangel1234
EzeNri
Polygamy
kpomturum na d
Efu asato otu otu ano ato ise abuo ofu efu

Nwa nna, atumatu-a bu ihe kwesiri ekwesi. Ihe obula gbasatara ndi Igbo na amasim nke ukwu.

Ana-m akwado unu. Akara ekwe nti unu nwere ike iji nweta-m na WhatsApp bu nkiti, asato, nkiti, isii, asato, otu, iteghite, asato, nkiti, otu, isii.

Ndeewo nu!!

3 Likes

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by SlayerForever: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:
WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR

The Igbo nation.

5 Likes

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

If you are Igbo and want Igbo progress. Don't use whatsapp, FAKE Igbos working for government to destroy Igbos will also join and send all your numbers to DSS and you will be picked up.

There are various anonymous app, where you can fully hide your numbers and identity.

1. Telegram
I can give you more apps, but with whatsapp. Forget it

You think the APC government is laughing with you Igbos?
ị na-ekwu ihe mkpofu
Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Anọkwa m na WhatsApp Group, ana m enyocha ihe niile ị na-ekwu
Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by SlayerForever: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2021
Biafrarep:

Nwa nna, atumatu-a bu ihe kwesiri ekwesi. Ihe obula gbasatara ndi Igbo na amasim nke ukwu.

Ana-m akwado unu. Akara ekwe nti unu nwere ike iji nweta-m na WhatsApp bu nkiti, asato, nkiti, isii, asato, otu, iteghite, asato, nkiti, otu, isii.

Ndeewo nu!!

Ndeewo. Kam kpọtu gị kita.

3 Likes

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Biafrarep:

Ndeewo nu!!
Okay bro...M nokwa na group. Chukwu gozie Naijiria
Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by OneBulletOnly: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
ị na-ekwu ihe mkpofu

Igbos don't be deceived, this are government sponsored agent that are going about tracking, kidnapping and beheading Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by OneBulletOnly: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
ị na-ekwu ihe mkpofu

Igbos don't be deceived, these are one of the paid government sponsored Jihadist, they will pretend to be Igbos and before you open your eyes, you already in their net. They track you, kidnap you and behead you and tag you IPOB ESN Cannibals

1 Like

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by ThickSharon123(f): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

Igbos don't be deceived, these are one of the paid government sponsored Jihadist, they will pretend to be Igbos and before you open your eyes, you already in their net. They track you, kidnap you and behead you and tag you IPOB ESN Cannibals

Biko Kwusi, Kwusi IKwe ka paranoia hi Neeta gi mma. I nwere ihe akaebe na-abugi WhatsApp. Na Onye gwara gi na anyi na-eji WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by ThickSharon123(f): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

Kedu udi Onye ujo Ka I na-alu n'azu biko o buru na ichiogi isonye Kwusi igbochi eboes ihu mba n'anya OZo isonye.

1 Like

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by Kwem(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Biafrarep:

Ndeewo nu!!
biko were oche n'iru!
Imere ofuma chukwu gozie gi

1 Like

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by ThickSharon123(f): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by Kwem(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:
WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR
ogam, butuoo!!
Owu maka odinma NDIIGBO mere anyi hi na akpoku unu nile Ka anyi wee Ike ikparita uka.

Owere ihe Di okeh mkpa anyi by Umu Igbo na niaraland choro ime maka odinma anyi Nile biko, onye mpa butuoo oh!

Ihe i'na ekwu gbasara ndi na aruru ndi uwei ojii oru so na akwukwo, oya mere anyi jiri were asusu anyi ma nwekwaa usoro anyi ji akparita uka, lekenee akara slayer were uzo obu na ichoro iji wee mara ma obu ya kpomturu ya.
Odi okeh mkpa na iga esoro umunne gi kpakarita uka Ka anyi wee a mee ihie biko oh!
Butuoo ma egwu atula gi...

1 Like

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by ThickSharon123(f): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Na otu ihe m buru n'anya na admin bu o na-ahoro anyi nke oma na na observation. Eziokwu nye Chineke

2 Likes

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by udele1: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lol. Una dey fear to exchange number? Una dey fear canibals? Una no want make una chop una sef?

Una don become endangered species for Biafraland?

Gidigidi make u exchange number with your fellow Biafrans na.

2 Likes

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by Kwem(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
ThickSharon123:

And let me break it down in English, for those who don't understand. Dear Igbo People that doesn't understand what this guy is talking about. If you want to know genuine Igbos check the last time they've been online here. Check their chats and how they've supported Igbos in the past and make your justification from that.

With your ingenuity you'll know a genuine Igbo, and not what this fake moniker is saying here.

You are not Igbo, becuase if you are you won't be saying this gibberish.

Which WhatsApp group or telegram group have they used to kill Igbos, tell me.

And whats wrong with what we are doing herre other than being pro-igbo, is it a crime to be pro-igbo. And you call yourself an Igbo man, you only know how to hide your identity under moniker, rather than coming out to spearhead Igbo patriotism. How cowardly can you get, Biko gbanwee cry

PS: IDPs or all that nonsense, can't be on our heads studying us throughout the year. This fake Igbo guy here, hiding under the guise of being Igbo is doing so becuase as always they always try to cause confusion in the camp.

Can't you see how some of them are doing here, speaking our language and trying to make the group admin add them up, so they can be able to cause way more confusion. It's logical to know where you stand. So becuase of Nigeria you wouldn't do anything Igbo, infarct your language is banned for life.
I'degara ya akwukwo bu itupu ogeh, biko hapuya oh nwa oma...

2 Likes

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by OneBulletOnly: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
ThickSharon123:

And let me break it down in English, for those who don't understand. Dear Igbo People that doesn't understand what this guy is talking about. If you want to know genuine Igbos check the last time they've been online here. Check their chats and how they've supported Igbos in the past and make your justification from that.

With your ingenuity you'll know a genuine Igbo, and not what this fake moniker is saying here.

You are not Igbo, becuase if you are you won't be saying this gibberish.

Which WhatsApp group or telegram group have they used to kill Igbos, tell me.

And whats wrong with what we are doing herre other than being pro-igbo, is it a crime to be pro-igbo. And you call yourself an Igbo man, you only know how to hide your identity under moniker, rather than coming out to spearhead Igbo patriotism. How cowardly can you get, Biko gbanwee cry

PS: IDPs or all that nonsense, can't be on our heads studying us throughout the year. This fake Igbo guy here, hiding under the guise of being Igbo is doing so becuase as always they always try to cause confusion in the camp.

Can't you see how some of them are doing here, speaking our language and trying to make the group admin add them up, so they can be able to cause way more confusion. It's logical to know where you stand. So becuase of Nigeria you wouldn't do anything Igbo, infarct your language is banned for life.

Igbos watchout look at the bolded statement of someone who claim to love Igbos, don't be deceived by them using women to cajole you to loose guard. Once you loose guard, they will kill, roast you and call you IPOB ESN cannibals.
They have numerous accounts to deceive Igbos.
Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by POLYGAMY: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kwem:
ogam, butuoo!!
Owu maka odinma NDIIGBO mere anyi hi na akpoku unu nile Ka anyi wee Ike ikparita uka.

Owere ihe Di okeh mkpa anyi by Umu Igbo na niaraland choro ime maka odinma anyi Nile biko, onye mpa butuoo oh!

Ihe i'na ekwu gbasara ndi na aruru ndi uwei ojii oru so na akwukwo, oya mere anyi jiri were asusu anyi ma nwekwaa usoro anyi ji akparita uka, lekenee akara slayer were uzo obu na ichoro iji wee mara ma obu ya kpomturu ya.
Odi okeh mkpa na iga esoro umunne gi kpakarita uka Ka anyi wee a mee ihie biko oh!
Butuoo ma egwu atula gi...
MY FRIEND STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO DROP THEIR WHATSAPP NUMBER HERE PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by Kwem(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:
Dede, asiruom gi deputa wosup nomba gi ebea kama chatia SlayerForever

Ikwesigo imara slayer na niaraland.
Slayer aburuozi onye ozo naw...

1 Like

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by ThickSharon123(f): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:

ya ozi- email or pm.

2 Likes

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by POLYGAMY: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
ThickSharon123:

ya ozi- email or pm.
PM FOR ME

2 Likes

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by Kwem(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
ThickSharon123:

ya ozi- email or pm.
biko, pm dedem a ozugbo, nwa oma..

1 Like

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by Kwem(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:
PM FOR ME
SlayerForever

1 Like

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by SlayerForever: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:
PM FOR ME

Slayerforever@aol.com

2 Likes

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by Factshunter: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Biafrarep:

Ndeewo nu!!

Saving the number for reference. cool
Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by OnyeOlokoro(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Umu igbo , umu Ndi chukwu tere nmanu!
Ekelem nu

Biko o ga amasim kam soro na ogbako obula uni weputara maka odinma ala anyi

Onye kam ga edeghara onu ogugu ekwe ntim ka e tinyem na ogbako ahu
Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by SlayerForever: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord:
Anọkwa m na WhatsApp Group, ana m enyocha ihe niile ị na-ekwu
[/s]

Onye mgbu.

2 Likes

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by IDENNAA(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kwem:
Anam ede gara unu akwụkwọ dika wanne un n'onye n'neso ụzọ ọma wanne anyị nwoke nọ n'ụlọ mkpọrọ na aka ndi dss

Ọ dị mkpa iburu n'uche na mgba nile na eje ije na nzom ukwu nke ndị nna nna anyị (ji nmuta ipko oku amuta I mepere ye onu).

Anyị nwere ike na abịa ebe a ịgụ, mmụta, ịju ajụjụ, ma ịchị ọchị na ihe niile ngwa biko anyị kwesiri i kwụsịtu ufodu ihe Ka anyi wee Ike ikwu gbasara ọdịnihu anyi ma odinihu NDIIGBO

Slayerforever
Eastlink
Igboid
Etealterego
Bkay
NwaAmaikpe
9pluto
Supremos
Asgard73
Ofoigbo
AchelugoNwa
gidgiddy
Emergingnation2
Bomb24
Malawian
Makemoneywbsite
Mancoconut
Emmajnr1
Biafrarep
Godisbiafran
Cheruv
Eduj
Fbisshit
Fejoku
Horsepower102
Nwanyiogwashi
Arisebull
NwaNimo1
Shiver99
Proudigbo
Igboson1
Anago55
Oilpussy
Loveth360
Whiteangel1234
EzeNri
Polygamy
Idennaa
kpomturum na d
Efu asato otu otu ano ato ise abuo ofu efu

Nwa nne , ive ikwuu di usor. Emesia anyi ga enwe. Ighotago

3 Likes

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by IDENNAA(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Factshunter:

Saving the number for reference. cool

Nwanne nchi apugo ....smh

1 Like

Re: Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland by IDENNAA(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
udele1:
Lol. Una dey fear to exchange number? Una dey fear canibals? Una no want make una chop una sef?

Una don become endangered species for Biafraland?

Gidigidi make u exchange number with your fellow Biafrans na.

Ula ga emesia gboo onye nwugolu...afor nsi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu / Breaking! Nigeria Army Shot Dead 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Orlu, Imo State-pics / Appeal Court Verdict: Kwankwaso Urges Sacked Yusuf To Accept Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.