Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Share Your Experience Working With Indians. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experience Working With Indians. (3756 Views)

My Experience Working In A Nigerian Startup / Share Your Job Experience Working With Foreign Bosses / What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by SporaD8: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
those people can work ooo, the only people that I can't with are the Chinese because of their high racist tendencies.
Lolz!
The Chinese see themselves as being mentally superior to the blacks but unlike the Indians, they don't have the stamina to get their hands dirty.
The greatest mistake you could make with a rascist Chinese is to accord him undeserved respect. Returned his racist insult in equal measure and he will just leave you alone!
They are cowards behind that white skin.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by Emperoo: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
All Asians both Chinese and Indians are monsters...
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by FahBuLous: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Indians will frustrate you while working for them...
I worked at wonder park in Asaba, Delta State...
Those that worked there can relate...

They will use you like Jacky, you will work till your eyes start turning upside-down...

Mehn, it wasn't a good experience at all...
If I tell you working with Indians is terrible, that word "terrible" is an understatement...

angry angry
Mofa, thunder go fire you anywhere you dey, idi0t.. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by Emperoo: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
FahBuLous:
Indians will frustrate you while working for them...
I worked at wonder park in Asaba, Delta State...
Those that worked there can relate...

They will use you like Jacky, you will work till your eyes start turning upside-down...

Mehn, it wasn't a good experience at all...
If I tell you working with Indians is terrible, that word "terrible" is an understatement...

angry angry
Mofa, thunder go fire you anywhere you dey, idi0t.. angry angry
Abeg who is Mofa?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by Chibuezem(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Frestuffng:
you are speaking from experience right? Did you mean sex slave?
did he mention sex there.... Your ear is really itching to hear sex ni

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by Xtradicks: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
lereinter:

How will they get tired when their daily meal is coffee, cigarette, beer,

Infact most oyinbo
But here, you fit chop eba, fufu, or pounded yam as breakfast grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
famozair:
Share your working experience working with Indians
It’s beyond terrible!

I wasn’t even working for them, I was working with my boss who had an audit firm but his office was in their compound as at then, so I had to help some of their Nigerian staff at times to gain experience.

You can’t believe that the Indian boss would make me stand for an hour or less or more just to sign a Cheque while he is busy chatting endlessly on phone or with a friend in his office. I’d be standing right there in front of him, you’d almost think he has no idea of my presence. Wicked set of people!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by Xtradicks: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
SporaD8:

Lolz!
The Chinese see themselves as being mentally superior to the blacks but unlike the Indians, they don't have the stamina to get their hands dirty.
The greatest mistake you could make with a rascist Chinese is to accord him undeserved respect. Returned his racist insult in equal measure and he will just leave you alone!
Lolz .... may be those cowrds dont know kung-fu cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by Emperoo: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

It’s beyond terrible!

I wasn’t even working for them, I was working with my boss who had an audit firm but his office was in their compound as at then, so I had to help some of their Nigerian staff at times to gain experience.

You can’t believe that the Indian boss would make me stand for an hour or less or more just to sign a Cheque while he is busy chatting endlessly on phone or with a friend in his office. I’d be standing right there in front of him, you’d almost think he has no idea of my presence. Wicked set of people!
Ewoo o, they may have seen you as a slave.
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by solidmyk(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
I had a contract job of fabricating 500 pcs out of 10k pcs of sign boards with one company that year, na Indian man get am. After completing 250 pcs, I requested for my balance for that job, in which the nigerian man heading that department declined. After a lot of argument with em, I summoned other contractors we're both doing the work so we could approach the indian man but all of them stepped back, so I went all alone, on meeting em he showed me the money and said he'll only pay me if the other 250 pcs is completed. Until I told em I'm gonna report em to govt agencies esp the immigration, he brought out my balance and gave it to me. That was how I left his job and I no get any regrets.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by Emperoo: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
They are taking advantage of us because we are too lazy to use our head.
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by jesmond3945: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Emperoo:
They are taking advantage of us because we are too lazy to use our head.
you have said it all, the black man's brain is for decoration. An indian would come to your country and be seeing opportunities, he would even employ you black people. Put food on your table. However, a black man would be sitting on opportunities but would rather prefer to steal in order to eat. Imagine people stealing wires and rail tracks.
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by lkillbrokehoes: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
SporaD8:

Lolz!
Exactly! they are bunch of cowards, once they notice that you aren't the guy that they can mess with, they will stay far away from you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by mywells: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
I work in a software company where we have hundreds of staffs out of the hundreds i manage to work with two, the first was woman she was very strict and very calculated.she cant spare you hundred naira.the second was a man wow this man was so nice to the core over nice worry this india man to the extent that i should be taking the company's car home any time i drop him at home.
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
walexsho:
The way they order workers around (especially Casual) is like ordering a Dog. Our people dey surfer, if you've been to the company where they melt scrap metal in Otta, you will know that Nigeria as a country is dead. When you begin to stir melting metal in the deadly furnace, your spam may not impregnate anyone yet no Medical attention when people faint while Working. It's modern-day slavery

If the job is detrimental to your health, quit.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by dammywapes(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Others that stepped back might have not gotten their money still
solidmyk:
I had a contract job of fabricating 500 pcs out of 10k pcs of sign boards with one company that year, na Indian man get am. After completing 250 pcs, I requested for my balance for that job, in which the nigerian man heading that department declined. After a lot of argument with em, I summoned other contractors we're both doing the work so we could approach the indian man but all of them stepped back, so I went all alone, on meeting em he showed me the money and said he'll only pay me if the other 250 pcs is completed. Until I told em I'm gonna report em to govt agencies esp the immigration, he brought out my balance and gave it to me. That was how I left his job and I no get any regrets.
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by solidmyk(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
dammywapes:
Others that stepped back might have not gotten their money still
Since I left there, I was less informed of the happenings there but there was a time I overheard from someone that the work was temporary stopped, I'm sure that'll also affect their payments too.
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by dammywapes(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
They will have wish to listen to you
solidmyk:

Since I left there, I was less informed of the happenings there but there was a time I overheard from someone that the work was temporary stopped, I'm sure that'll also affect their payments too.
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by solidmyk(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
dammywapes:
They will have wish to listen to you
Dem no dey tell person, I sha thank God say my efforts and hardwork no go in vain.
One of the funniest shit about those kind of people is they'll always see you as a rude person esp being the youngest amongst them, you'll be hearing alaseju lomo yen.
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by dammywapes(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Exactly they will even say “se ohun nikan lo need own ni” or make dem talk say “ko ni suru”
solidmyk:

Dem no dey tell person, I sha thank God say my efforts and hardwork no go in vain.
One of the funniest shit about those kind of people is they'll always see you as a rude person esp being the youngest amongst them, you'll be hearing alaseju lomo yen.
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by solidmyk(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
dammywapes:
Exactly they will even say “se ohun nikan lo need own ni” or make dem talk say “ko ni suru”
Exactly boss
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by dammywapes(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
cool
solidmyk:

Exactly boss
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by Maj196(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
The only thing i like about them is their tech skills. They are gifted.
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by FahBuLous: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Emperoo:

Abeg who is Mofa?
That's de name we used to call the head of the Indians then...

Very wicked man
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by FahBuLous: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Maj196:
The only thing i like about them is their tech skills. They are gifted.
Which skills??
Those people are pure evil...
Nothing like skills whatsoever...

Wicked set of people...

Mofa, thunder go fire you anywhere you dey...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by Emperoo: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
FahBuLous:
Which skills?? Those people are pure evil... Nothing like skills whatsoever...
Wicked set of people...
Mofa, thunder go fire you anywhere you dey...
The guy must have dealt with you people without mercy.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by walexsho(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
BiggyB242:

If the job is detrimental to your health, quit.
I did not do more than a day after seeing what was going on. There is a cracy guy I saw he worked like jerky but every hour he was smoking Hemp. There is a lesson God wanted me learn, probably preparing one for a greater task ahead. You can't advise your enemy to work in that kind of condition. I still have th Picture saved on my laptop

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by FahBuLous: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Emperoo:

The guy must have dealt with you people without mercy.
He dealt with us very well ... Nothing you do pleases him...

Mofa, machine to cut your hand angry angry
Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
walexsho:

I did not do more than a day after seeing what was going on. There is a cracy guy I saw he worked like jerky but every hour he was smoking Hemp. There is a lesson God wanted me learn, probably preparing one for a greater task ahead. You can't advise your enemy to work in that kind of condition. I still have th Picture saved on my laptop

These employers they don't give damn about you. That's why any situation you find yourself always look out for yourself first, nobody loves you more than you do.

I was interning in a company, where they work with radioactive substance when I found what that thing could do to your reproductive organ, baba I sign out. People thought I was lazy, omon my health first.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working With Indians. by SMJay: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job With Accommodation And 2 Meals A Day ! / Diamond Bank / Fresh Banking Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.