Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out (25508 Views)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by femi4: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:
Come and force us na angry grin
Don't worry, 2022 Dec will soon be here again
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by slowice(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
To Nigerian girls once they ve bumbum and big chest men should crawl and beg them for a chance to love them.

Make dem dey der till evening news start

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Dagger111(m): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:

When are you going to the next Shiloh?
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by juniorstar(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Imagine if guys stopped approaching girls na dem go dey rush us oo.. but it can never happen at such a grand scale.
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by SurvivorM(f): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
josh6633:

Not all babe, some are still there who won't take u for granted,I pray one day u will find a good one ok
Thanks for this smiley
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by penceman(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Its the diff btw african and western ladies.
may be most of them will meet with rejection atleast if i use my self. But not all will be rejected.
but this will reduce the cheating and pain since many ladies will end up with the men that wet them.
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Doyou2019:

If a gang of hitters, out to kill you, were being advised not to cancel Christmas on your lame ass, so they didn't end up in the gallows, would it make better sense to rather tell those counselling : ''Na their choice na ; you can't tell them what to do'?
Ok?you made no point here man..did you even get the point I was trying to make..?
Note I wouldn't be explaining nothing to you..so you gotta read carefully and relate it to the post not quoting me and typing some pointless comment.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by DemMannaScam: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Less than 2 weeks on nairaland, yet you have almost a thousand posts shocked

Jobless zombie cheesy

JoblessAguero:

Ok?you made no point here man..did you even get the point I was trying to make..?
Note I wouldn't be explaining nothing to you..so you gotta read carefully and relate it to the post not quoting me and typing some pointless comment.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by okuta007: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
slowice:
To Nigerian girls once they ve bumbum and big chest men should crawl and beg them for a chance to love them.

Make dem dey der till evening news start

no mind them as if bum bum na money wey go better your life

abeg, nigerian men - if u want to see big big bums with nice shapes from women who will adore u - and respect u and never bother u for money like leeches - save up your money and take a 2 weeks vacation to Kenya, Uganda or Tanzania - u will see them abundantly there and many of them will crawl before u if they know you are a Nigerian because of the Nollywood popularity there -

Even if u barely know her for 3 days - with good communication she can visit you in Naija on a later date and if u like what u see- marry her

If any of you ever date an East African chic - you will never say hello to any female in Nigeria ever again talkless of dating them - a trial will convince you TOTALLY!!!!

Na me tok am!!!! from EXPERIENCE grin - some naija girls with their olosho attitude - if all naija guys are like me - naija babes will beg me taya just to get layed - they add nothing positive to your life than stress, disrespect, mind games and stupid manipulations - abeg, next .......

3 Likes

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Hintona(f): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
ufotty2001:
that is why you are still single ..

So

What is wrong with being single?
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Hintona(f): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
ashawopikin:
who even get your time sef, u no fine grin cheesy

Yes ooo

Leave me like that. I'll still NEVER ask you out tongue
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by whippersnapper(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please someone should tell me how girls give greenlight.
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Hintona(f): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

The funny thing be say she no even fine, she come de feel say she follow .... in the next 10yrs , she will start begging man to talk to am... men are wiser now

grin

Why are you so pained sir?

The men I'll beg will never be you cheesy
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Hintona(f): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:

When are you going to the next Shiloh?

NEVER!

What about you? grin
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Dagger111(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:

NEVER!

What about you? grin

That's why i am hinting you up.... so you won't ever go or rather stop if you've been going often.
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by ashawopikin(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:

Yes ooo

Leave me like that. I'll still NEVER ask you out tongue
lol, hand go soon touch u
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Hintona(f): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:

That's why i am hinting you up.... so you won't ever go or rather stop if you've been going often.

LMAO!!!

Thank you cheesy
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Kingcalls: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Na lie, Hintona looks so simple & attractive. Every girl must not have a Jezebel's look.

Then u hvnt seen women if u think that ekuke follow....that girl is a local fowl .... I no fit even hang with girls like her...my niggars go laff me tire

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Kingcalls: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:

grin

Why are you so pained sir?

The men I'll beg will never be you cheesy

Pained over local fowl grin grin grin... all these simps sef...broke girl wey no fit survive without man.... I hv grown past hungry girls .... if u are not level with my standard or almost to my standard, I will hv nothing to do with that lady...will not even keep her as friend, cos she will remain a pest

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Hintona(f): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Then u hvnt seen women if u think that ekuke follow....that girl is a local fowl .... I no fit even hang with girls like her...my niggars go laff me tire

Sorry, but you obviously don't have taste sir undecided

'cause I'm a fūcking spec kiss

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by jaiyeoriewed: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ovQhnZgsjU
Seyi Tinubu measuring derica of rice �� + COVID palliatives EPE noella foundation
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Hintona(f): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Pained over local fowl grin grin grin... all these simps sef...broke girl wey no fit survive without man.... I hv grown past hungry girls .... if u are not level with my standard or almost to my standard, I will hv nothing to do with that lady...will not even keep her as friend, cos she will remain a pest

I pity guys like you sha!

I'm sure you sent me a pm and I refused to answer. Just get out of my mentions abeg. I won't brag about my achievements with you undecided

I also think you're a very ugly person (inside out)
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Dagger111(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:

LMAO!!!

Thank you cheesy

So will you reply a mail if u see one?
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Hintona(f): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:

So will you reply a mail if u see one?

Nope! Sorry!
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by RillJ(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lol! No be by fox oooo!!!

Hintona:

Modified;

[b][/b]

Nairaland men are so intimidated by my comment. They are even threatening me with Shiloh grin grin

Make I laugh small abeg grin

Very funny gender. Is it by force to ask a man out?
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Dagger111(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:

Nope! Sorry!

You are welcome.
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Kingcalls: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:

I pity guys like you sha!

I'm sure you sent me a pm and I refused to answer. Just get out of my mentions abeg. I won't brag about my achievements with you undecided

I also think you're a very ugly person (inside out)

Sent u a pm grin grin grin grin..... u really think u hv levels grin grin.... I even snub pretty girls that come talk to me, talk less of one okuku igbo like u.... u hv nothing to offer just like most of u... I can't hv anything to do with hungry girls like u.... u must hv class for me to even listen to u , lions and leopards don't mingle ...go wait for ur type ...I only do clean girls

3 Likes

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Kingcalls: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:

Sorry, but you obviously don't have taste sir undecided

'cause I'm a fūcking spec kiss

Lol...certainly, u are a spec for ur type... people have Honda cars as their spec cos they can't afford a BMW or Range rover
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Hintona(f): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Sent u a pm grin grin grin grin..... u really think u hv levels grin grin.... I even snub pretty girls that come talk to me, talk less of one okuku igbo like u.... u hv nothing to offer just like most of u... I can't hv anything to do with hungry girls like u.... u must hv class for me to even listen to u , lions and leopards don't mingle ...go wait for ur type ...I only do clean girls

Stop wailing abeg!!

I hintona no matter how dirty and ghetto I look will never ever be interested in you or look your side.

Now stop crying and continue chasing your blw Abi bnw cheesy
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Hintona(f): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Lol...certainly, u are a spec for ur type... people have Honda cars as their spec cos they can't afford a BMW or Range rover

Then keep chasing your BMW girls and stop seeking for my attention here because I'll never look at you twice--in real life or here.
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by SmartPolician: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Hmmm..

The typical Nigerian girl would rather die than approach a man about her feelings..

This is FALSE

If you are fine and have some money, girls will always come around. Na you go even dey run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Late Chaz B's Burial Today / "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life / Photos From Nino Idibia 10th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.